*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cuddle and hugs
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Woman like to be huged ,  cuddled and kissed to make things started
hugs   -4 (8.7%)
cuddle   -23 (50%)
kissing   -19 (41.3%)
: 43

: Cuddle and hugs  ( 20577 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #15 : December 25, 2011, 01:30:40 AM »

I don't think there's anyone on the site who wouldn't appreciate more cuddling and pre-hc poses, foreplay is so important!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : December 25, 2011, 08:34:49 AM »

More then open a poll, propose them on new poses tread.

btw, i agree whit u....foreplay are nice and it will be great to have some!

jeanona31
: 503

« #17 : February 02, 2012, 07:38:41 AM »

Only to give my support to this wonderful proposal  :-*
We need more  Kissing - Cuddling - Hugging ...  Oh  :'(

Pafe
: 548

« #18 : February 02, 2012, 09:22:08 AM »

Hiya's...

Cuddling.. snuggling would be great.  The gentle foreplay move could be modified perhaps.  Push them closer together and give the ability to wrap our arms around each other with a head on chest or something like that.  Holding hands...

The Spooning move could be modified, too... just two people together in an embrace.  Being able to whisper in the other's ear.  That sort of thing.  I love to lay cuddled together after lovemaking.  Light caresses as we wind down.  Soft kisses.  Pull the covers up... Then the sound of someone snoring. lol  Or both snoring.  zzzZZZzzzzzZzzzZz

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : February 02, 2012, 11:57:16 AM »

Yesterday they added some nice actions in the spooning position!
Hope they also add this to other existing poses.

AngelicDream
: 10

« #20 : March 03, 2012, 02:05:00 PM »

I was shocked myself there wasn't really any cuddle poses. They are good before or after. And sometimes when I room I mainly just sit and talk to a guy. I love to be a chatterbox and have friends here. And I simply love a cuddle. Could just cuddle and chat the day away. Ya some go further. Though, I'm usually content to sitting and knowing someone. My nature as a chatty woman showing through =). And I also figure if a man can sit and talk back with me for a half hour. Then the "more" might just work its way in.
bluedenim

« #21 : March 04, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »

Did I already say Hi Angelic Dreams? slipping if I didn't, but Hi!

-We usually have to make the best of the fully-clothed dancing pose for a cuddle or kiss  :(

All improvements and suggestions or lobbying for improvements are very welcome!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #22 : March 11, 2012, 06:29:13 AM »

How could I not add to this one...  Yes we need more kissing and cuddling. I'd particularly like a (1)  snog ( deep kissing ) (2) a lighter kiss  and (3) a cuddle added to the " Foreplay " pose lying on the bed. Its a good pose for foreplay , afterplay and general chatting.
I've bought it up before in another thread  but never say never and I will keep plugging it.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same.  Nothing better than feeling strong arms around you, holding you safe. mmm.
Come on Achat, make my heart smile more :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #23 : March 11, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »

No you are not the only one to feel that way,... the more intimate "quiet" actions like kissing and gentle  play have been a deficient as pose options,
That is an issue that has been across the the board in all orientations...

My advice is to go to the pose section of the orientation(s) you prefer and make certain you denote on those specific poses  were you would like those modifications made. A thread like this isn't checked tor pose suggestions...

A Bear secret... For me I use the kiss from the "Tit fuck" ... it provides the deepest imagery of the arms around... close contact you speak of and a great kiss. Has other advantages too... but I'll be selfish on that note and keep that to myself  ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : March 11, 2012, 10:40:54 AM »

Thanks Bear, will do. I'm on a mission now lol.  The more cuddles and kisses banner waving and  voice chanting.
Like your kiss advice too hehe, Personaly, I like the spoons cuddle and kiss for its closeness too. mmmm. Going to find those poses now ..  see ya xx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #25 : May 08, 2012, 01:29:52 PM »

I'd use the cuddling and hugs more afterwards.  Imho, there seems to be enough to get things started..  just need something to feel the afterglow. :)

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
bluedenim

« #26 : May 08, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »

I have to say I love the action in "pampered man" where I lay my head on his shoulder or same in "Pampered Girl" on Newgurl's shoulder.......

If only they could stroke my hair, the world would fade away.

*sigh*

taztexan
: 154

« #27 : May 09, 2012, 08:21:39 AM »

I agree bluedenim, "Pampered Man/Pampered Woman" are  my favorite pose, if not THE first pose I like to get started with and periodically end/midway with. From a man's perspective, giving us the option to brush her hair to the side or maybe just run our fingers through her hair while her head lays on the shoulder would be an awesome addition to this pose. Maybe in time or if not too difficult to do,  allowing the man to hold her in his arms for a warm hug and caress would make this THE perfect pose for those of us  who enjoy the intimacy of cuddling.

On a different subject but still related to this topic. The ability of the man to control his erection would be greatly appreciated by all the men, I'm sure. Seems the male Avi here has a sever case of priapism.  ::)

Things for the dev team to look at and hopefully incorporate. They are doing a wonderful job so far noting the frequent updates in the short time I've been a member. Very encouraging...

I have to say I love the action in "pampered man" where I lay my head on his shoulder or same in "Pampered Girl" on Newgurl's shoulder.......

If only they could stroke my hair, the world would fade away.

*sigh*

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #28 : May 09, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »

On a different subject but still related to this topic. The ability of the man to control his erection would be greatly appreciated by all the men, I'm sure. Seems the male Avi here has a sever case of priapism.  ::)

not only by men, but by shemale too, i'm sure of it.....i mean, look at the pole dance: how the hell it can be consider a nice one when a shemale is dancing whit a road signal between her leg!? it say "You looking for fun!? that way", lol!

i know i hd say it lot of time, but it will be a really necesserily update!

taztexan
: 154

« #29 : May 09, 2012, 09:17:54 AM »

My bad, I should of worded it as "those with penises" ... Good catch,  hentaiboy and my apologies for leaving the lovely shemales out...

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: