*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A tale of erotic fantasy.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: A tale of erotic fantasy.  ( 54088 )
Bear
: 3856

« #45 : October 01, 2014, 05:24:59 AM »

Again I shove the tankards towards Baylis which he takes instinctively, still with measuring eyes on the waddling dwarf. “Who doesn’t this night.” I hiss softly. “The little bugger is poor of coin. Accosts any who listens with lies they owe him money. Like any would believe a dwarf to extend credit. Their purse strings are as tight as their arses,…”,  I take a sip of the ale, adding casually “but they make fine brew.”

My eyes skirted along Baylis’  hands, and noted the wrap of a thing chain dangling over his left wrist its length dropped to the ground. A chanced a brief glance and glanced again towards the nymph.  Before her where she knelt was a pool of the chain, neatly coiled in a pile before her. The other end snaked up her lap and was wrapped, secured about her right wrist. I had not noted it in that vision, but there again, it was a vision and I shrugged it off to the effects of her beauty, my mind had been far too distracted on other attributes, … so to speak.

I raise the tankard.  “To Dwarven brew!”  I down the drink. Baylis polishes his off before me. I glance to Angus and nod for the next round. He scuttles quick to the bar quickly snatching 4 more tankards, pausing there briefly with a look of concern.

I cannot let Baylis slip from the roll of liquor. Yet even as I turn his attention has drifted to the pair between his legs. One hand buries into the hair of the male and pulls him over that pulsating shaft. Eagerly the man slobbers in joy and plunges open mouth onto Baylis.

“See something you like man?” Baylis has his eyes locked on me. A rather sultry look of fire and beckoning in his eyes.”

“And break his joy?” Nodding towards the blond slobbering over Baylis. “ No, I fear the drink has taken the shine off my wants.”

“Well I can fix that.” Baylis reaches for his lute. The last thing I need is for him to whip up my lust with his talents.

“And waste this opportunity? The bar is as open and free as a wenches you stoked here. “To dwarven ale!”

“We already drank to that.”  His eyes still rightfully eye me suspiciously.

“To free dwarven ale!” I down my drink hearing Baylis mutter.

“I cannot deny that… Free ale!” He drops the lute,  moving the hand forward to shove the man down on his cock as he tosses his drink back.

I chance another peek at the kneeling statuette of the nymph, her head held titled slight with the hint of a knowing sublime smile. Her gaze locked intensely on the satyr as if weighing his responses with expectancy. The intensity catches me off guard, so focused, absolute as if her eyes could bend him to her will. Perhaps I over read here, but feeling that penetrating calm that hovers over me when her eyes shift to me, I wonder in this moment if she brings that to him.. I can feel her shift her attention slowly upon me, …. like a weight that pressing upon the soul,

Angus staggers towards us, and its quite clear the burden of  the ale is beginning to weigh heavy on him. I turn again to him eying the brimming tankards and as he pulls up short I can see  the confusion on him. I give him a silent gesture  to choose which is the heavy brew, but he remains in indecision.

Gods, not now. I lean as hush whispers are exchanged.

“Which is it Angus?”

“I don’t know,  you two are washing yourself quick in this , I just grabbed four to hurry back.”

“arrgh..”  I cannot hide my momentary frustration.

“Is there a problem?” I hear Baylis ask a tinge of slur stretching his words..

I turn quick to Baylis and his response.

My dart of a reply  is quick, “No problem, no problem, he merely voices admiration of your endowment. He’s rather shy in admitting it.”

“Is he now?”  Baylis eyes the dwarf like a choice piece of meat. “I can relieve his inhibitions if he pleases.” His hands fumble toward his lute.

“Bear!”  Angus stands teetering, yet his eyes flare with a panic at me. A harsh whisper escapes  from him. “If he launches some dwarven ditty I’ll hunt you down. There’ll be…”

I grab a pair of tankard from him, swinging quick to Baylis, “As enticing as that might be then who would serve us? Best we think of things in hand then the possibilities …”  I push the brew towards Baylis  who beams bright at the gift and diverts again from the lute accepting them.

His eyes linger on Angus, “The skills of dwarves are far beyond their smithy skills.  Have you ever had dwarven head?”
“No doubt legendary.”

“Asshole… “ I hear Angus hiss. I swing to him quick. Too quick, the quick flood of brew is hitting me and the room spins for a second. I realize there is a chance from all appearances Baylis will outlast us. I lean into Angus hushly instructing, “Test them before you return, leave mine partially filled, our goal is to polish him off not me. Now go!”

Immediately my throat burned as if swallowing fire. My first reaction was to send the potent brew sprewing out in a spray over the naked masses before us. I half expected bodies to burst into flames where the brew landed. With watering eyes I glanced to Baylis, draining his tankard. Had he seen my transgression?  My plan could be in ruins if he had. I teetered on the edge of failure and held my breath to await his reaction.....

Bear

« #46 : October 02, 2014, 06:53:40 AM »

He was too busy tipping the tankard down his neck and the potent pleasure of the wet mouth on his huge cock. 

He hadnt seen it.  "Thank you Pan"  My eyes drifted downwards as I breathed my brief prayer and sigh of relief.

The attentive male between the satyrs legs looks a bit flustered. His hand worked frantically along the drooping massive phallus.

I had to smile in that moment, noting the best barometer I held here of Baylis’s condition was the erective strength of his manhood. Well I imagine that his slab of pride had never been eyed so intently for its flaccidity before.

Baylis casts me a wary look eying my half filled tankard. I feign my scowl,…

“Cheat!... he has tried to slip his lesser brew upon me.” I throw down the tankard and buttress my stance as I glare at the bar. Shouting,… “I expect better than this…this swill!”

“To Swill!”

The satyr’s  toast catches me off guard. Baylis drains his tankard, eagerly… very eagerly and his bobbing head as he wipes his mouth afterwards tells me we are close. Hurry Angus. A quick glance to the bar and I find my dread. Angus is bent too purposedly, carefully eyeing brew as he refills a tankard. Sips a little, fills a little more, drains a partially filled tankard, and turns swaying awkwardly. Nearly falling as he anchors himself to the bar.

I twist to Baylis and shove my remaining tankard to him. “Ah the next round!”

“Already?” He looks up confused “I never saw that dwarf….”

“My rebuke has him scurrying, fast and furious…Drink!... Drink!”

His eyes drift haphazardly over me. The tankard at his lips as he pauses “Where’s yours.?”

“Drank! Finished!... I am waiting on you!” I embellish a wave over the tankards scattered about us.

He puffs his cheeks,… almost reluctantly lifting the brew in stubborn pride not to be outdone.. I take the chance and glance to the nymph.

“Eyes to me!” The Satyr slurred his command just before the extra brew hit him and his addled brain, it tipped him over and finally he slumped into drunken wonder, beaten for now.

I turned my eyes to him as instructed at the same time. For a brief instant the warning glare had flared but dissolved in a wisp as the effect of alcohol hit him. His erection was gone, the spell broken. The aroused man servicing him was disappointed but then turned to another close by. Their needs and goals now, to service their own pleasures. Their lust too great to care who worked on who. All the seeming mass were the same.

Baylis murmured in his, confused, drunken stupor. “What is happening?”

“Shhhushhh” injected the  nymph in a steady tone. Her eyes were locked to Baylis. “Look at me Baylis. Look at me

Baylis nods slowly as his head lurches about to her. “But for this… I would have had you long ago. Such a choice morsel…” His voice hisses,…it’s amazing the clarity of truth in those slurred words.

“Yes Baylis,” she coos.. “And your reward shall come soon enough”   She reaches for him  Her small delicate fingers cup his cheek., stroking slow.

“You have done magnificently this night. Perfection,… but now its time to rest… to gain your strength for your greatest performance.”

“Performance?”,  my question barely slipping from my lips when she signals my silence.

“It’s time to rest master…to sleep…to sleep..” The soothing tone of her voice is infectious. As she repeats my eyelids flutter with fatigue.

Baylis mutters in a weakening tone of mimicry “Sleep… yes sleep. … “ I can feel his lids sink slow, the droop of his head bouncing down in silent compliance. Mine was too.

When Baylis finally nods off I feel the lift of the burden in the moment, my half closed eyes drift to the nymph who already rises  in slow calm. It’s surreal how she moves, a graceful glide of pose as she lifts herself.. regally, though collared and chain her movements suggest  of station no chains could ever subdue.  In the chaos of this room she alone seems to move within a bubble of controlled contentment.

“It’s about time.” The words flow with a voice of sweet tone that dances in excited anticipation.. Those enchanting emerald eyes settle on me again as she reaches down to Baylis. I can feel them press again, a clarity sweeps upon me lifting the groggy veil that had nearly taken me. There too, a sense of satisfaction as if this outcome was fully expected.  “We must  move quick,.. upstairs where prying eyes are less likely to see what must be done.”

I glance about at the mass still consumed within itself. The male rises again from the sea of flexh, his eyes locked to the nymph. I had to concur..
She is right, they feed yet upon their own lust,  her untouched presence would only cause the mass to attempt in pulling such a lovely creature into their passion. To linger here merely invites trouble of defending her.  Yet, I am taken somewhat of her presumption of my purpose, as if she mistakenly reads my underlying purpose. With a foot to the predatory lust filled male’s chest I nudge him off balanced and back into the consumption of waiting flesh..

I shake the fatigue off, my eyes steadying on her. “What performance were you speaking of..”

“Later… we talk of this later. We need to move from here. Bayli and I  have a room, it will suffice for our needs.” She speaks quickly bending to pull one arm of Baylis over her shoulder, a futile effort to lift the bulk and deadweight of the satyr up.

I had to grin at how she always overestimated her physical strength. She was so powerful in other ways, that she often made that careless assumption.

It was an odd stray thought. .

So unexpected,.. but familiar. Her urging though pushed it aside.

She gathers the thin chain and tugs on the satyrs hand binding her to him.

“Now,..” there is commanding tone in her voice that none could resist in that moment.

I grunt, Baylis is too bulky for my tastes to lift and lug, and in his condition, I have other options other than to rub his foul smell of alcohol and sweat over me carrying him. I reach down and clamp to his ankle  and turn dragging him rudely from his performing throne. His thick fur slides easily on the floor as we navigate to the bar and stairs beyond., the nymph by my side carefully stepping over prostrate forms I take no such care and  plow my treasure over them. As we reach the bar I hear her bark a  “Wait.”

She gathers my walking staff from the counter top and eyes Angus slumped dozing at its foot. It surprises me, she pauses, kneels slight and cups the dwarfs bearded cheek in one hand. Leaning in she whispers too him, too faint for even my sharp ears to catch, yet his eyes pop open, the skewed confused of the alcohol on him until he looks into her eyes. A small smile crosses his face  as she continues that subdued whisper aiding him to his feet. With nary a nod  of acknowledgement to me, Angus wobbles like a duck toward the door under her watchful eyes as she approaches me.

The nymph pauses before climbing the stairs, “And Angus,” she says,…”be careful out there.”

Angus nods,… “Aye my lady…” he pauses, swaying a bit and turns slow with serious eyes upon holding to the nymph  “May Gaia guide and protect you in what needs be done.”

I paid scant attention to them. My mind was wrapped in facing the prospect of ascent of the stairs, the fact a hastily devised plan had come together, a bit tipsy and blurred in a moment of self satisfaction, I was going to take a bit of indulgence in that ascent,  knowing Baylis head would  bounce along that stair length. That just seemed a bonus in the moment.. Something to add to the hangover he would feel. I started up the  stairs feeling quite full of myself as I heard the steady knock of Baylis trailing me upwards.

But …

In retrospect…

I should have caught that….

Blame it on the alcohol, blame the urgency of the moment, blame the indulgence of success, but I should have caught that final exchange between Angus and this nymph.

I really,…

Really,

Should have caught those words.

Bear

« #47 : October 03, 2014, 06:44:55 AM »

I unceremoniously dump Baylis onto the big feathered mattress of the bed in his room. It puffs swollen under the impact, then slowly flattens as if exhaling. The satyr snorts, clearing its throat then shifts rocking slight as if to nest onto the covers. I hold my breath there, uncertain enough of Angus’ taunted brew will keep him sedated. The darkness of the room is broken as the nymph lights a candle.

I turn to her as she approaches the bed. Within the soft candlelight I am taken by her beauty. She looks up to me with that expression one gives a close familiar friend. A warmth of a smile, eyes that seem to twinkle in happiness of seeing a long lost acquaintance. I take in that lovely look, sensing a calmness envelope me tighter than before. I shiver slight at its familiarity letting my eyes drift lower to that metal collar about her neck, the metal shimmers slight in its magic, and  holds a slight hue of color… a bluish silver that lies quiet as if muted.

“You know what this is don’t you?”  she says weighing my attention..  Her eyes glanced up and registered the emptiness of admittance in my eyes.
“A stilling ring,…, It binds the magic within. Renders the captive incapable of acting on their magic. I can neither cast, nor willingly summon any use of it.” I watch her eyes roll ponderingly,  “It has a benefit too, it renders me immune to the magic of others. Yet I cannot deny how frustrating it is to still feel the glowing sense within, yet be denied the simplest of tapping.”

I was definitely curious, I reached out and nymph bends her neck slightly, offering me exposure to the gracious curve of  the slender lines to confirm such myself. I brushed my fingers slow along the collar, the touch of metal was cold, dampening to the senses. My fingertips have that feeling of dullness, a mull of coldness upon my skin where it brushes against the metal. My fingers trail off it grazing her skin, and I feel the vibrancy of her warmth within, a striking contrast between metal and flesh. Her eyes closed, and body trembled slightly as my fingers drift brief along the silk of her lovely neck. Her breaths deepened, and I needed no insight to simply registrar the excitement that briefest of touch rose in her.

It was a lingering tempting thought. I swallowed hard, shifting my thoughts to my original intent. I was uncertain how I could free her.

The plan so hastily crafted had come to fruit. It was never about pursing her for my pleasure, as strange as it seemed my motivations for once were borne on noble wings. Nymphs are creature of the wild, nourished on the elemental magic of the land they inhabit. Denied that they wither within, the spirit fades. is lost until all that remains is an empty husk of beauty. Even that beauty shall fade if denied the fruit of the source of their magic..
I had seen such within the slave pits of Galathain, a nymph so empty she was soulless animate shell serving the sexual pleasure of her captures. I had held my hand then driven by my vengeance and the pull of the taint. In that tainted lust,  I had used her, felt the emptiness inside, as I satisfied myself,…yet stayed my hand. on a pretext that her owner could lead me further on my quest. I felt that shame, it was an alien guilt of consciousness that  burned within my soul for months..

Now I stand here feeling a chance of redemption, the taint does not distract me from doing what is right. I feel nothing of it. That fact amazes me, though  the moon is waning  and I  should still feel a pull, no matter how slight until it disappears like the moon into the shadow. Only in the new moon do I breath free of it. Yet here I am, calm in the peace of mind, its gone beyond speculation,.. I know…. she is in some form responsible for that.

Knowing her fate is likely that of the husk I used before, I feel a sense of responsibility…  that alien sense of consciousness, even if it is but a single fiber of morality, it still exists in me. She and I are bound by fae magic, and as I must stand in eradicating the taint of lycans from the land, I understand that I should never allow another who shares the source of my magic to suffer as that slave in the pits of Galathain did.

I lift the chain wrist dangling from the wrap of her wrist., it appears fragile, delicate in construction,  light of feel to touch and holds too with much the same dampening effect as the collar. Muted dull,  as if to hide its basic properties.. Wrapping it in my fingers I give it  a powerful jerk. Even though in that touch I know that such action is futile. I feel the magic imbued within it tickle against my skin. The chain holds solid.

“Your efforts will be of no avail.” She says. There is a heavy frankness of truth in her speech before adding…”Mithril…. like my collar. They are maker bound”

I fume at the predicament. Maker bound, only the one who sets and binds it has the power to release it. If Baylis chose to he could brush his fingers across the collar and it would fall from her. My mind churns off in a different direction., sorting thru other options/

“A sorcerer then,… we could easily find one capable enough to break the spell.”

“Not enough time.” She retorts. “There’s not enough time, he will waken soon enough” The tone in her voice carried no hint of resignation. It carried itself as a simple fact of recognition of the truth.

I glance to the nymph as she moves from me to circumvent about the bed, raising the chain to avoid entanglement with the bedposts. She moves smoothly in natural refined grace, eyes set on me leaving me with a sense that she assesses and measures me to some standard . She slides onto the opposite side of the bed and brushes back her raven hair exposing the collar of silver blue. There was a flatness to the shine,  and if I focused hard enough, the tale tell shimmer of magic about it.

I grunted very much with growing annoyance. Even though I knew better I drew out my heavy hunting knife out of frustration and folded  the chain over it. This cannot be… I keep telling myself. Not now,…not now. Gods help me find a way. Another sign the taint has lifted, I rarely invoke a prayer of help from those who the rest of the month leave me in a sense of abandonment.

“It won’t work.” She chirped, it seemed she was almost cheerfully baiting me.

Which was true,… I knew even before I attempted the futility of sawing at it with my blade.  Baylis snorted, flopping onto his back and the chain pulls from the relaxed grip of my fingers. A whiff of Baylis’ ale soaked hide drifts to me. Its distinct scent fills me, the mixture of ale, and perspiration from his exploits unique and pungent, the heavy scent of sexual juices..

The nymph giggled  at my expression as I shoved my knife back in its sheathe and froze..

And time seems to halt.

How often do we feel that sixth sense kick in, triggered by the senses,  a place, or subtle action, a word spoken  in the right tone, or the feel of light within a room, where time feels like it has overlapped itself,, the instant and moment when you feel you have breathed this moment before. That sense of déjà vu fell on me, the familiarity of patterns of life being revisited. I could not shake that feeling that I have lived this moment, more than once.

I glanced to the woman, watch as she slides her foot onto the bed. As she leans forward her delicate fingers seemed to glide along those long sensual legs to unlace the ankle straps of her sandal. She smiled coyly as her fingers drifted along her leg as it lifted to allow the sandal to fall free. She knew I loved watching her undress. She turned slight to reach for the other sandal. Lifting her leg slightly, she twists slight, steadying herself with one hand to the bed. The posture tightening the flimsy veil of a shift upon her, causing her breasts to press molded taunt in the silk and clearly expose the nipple jutting against the fabric. My heart flutters at that sight of her in the candlelight. Her eyes darted quick to me and retreated, and I could read the satisfied smile in confirming I was watching.

I understood the invitation of seduction there. Far too well…like every expression of her face, the look in her eyes they were familiar patterns that seemed to be engrained in my memory.

“Yet you do not recognize me do you Bear?”

I froze at the sound of my name. Warningly eying her, “As you name me.“ I respond in proper acknowledgment of the name. “You know of me then?”

“I know you.”

“You mean you have heard of me. In tavern talk… gossip..”

She cut me off, the tinge of annoyance in her tone. “I… know …you”

I shake my head  as I creep closer,  I am leery of getting closer but can not restrain myself. I have this dreading sense of being a moth bewitched  into the flame.. That gnawing sense of reliving not just an instant, now seems to swell of this whole conversation

“Nay,… nay. We have not met. I would not forget the likes of one such as you.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment” Her face skews , lips twisting slightly as  one half folds under her teeth like she always does when she is perplexed. I immediately silently question myself how I knew this “You really do not remember me then. I guess I should not be surprised of that. You are consumed in your vengeance,… your thoughts always constrained by the constant pull of the taint,…You fight,.. you drink,… you fornicate… a cyclic struggle which no doubt represses your memory..”

My heart dropped at her mention of the taint. Let alone verbatim repetition of the boast of a tag I often blustered when the touch of drink was upon me. Yet I have to admit in all that dread. I did have the briefest of wonder of how someone can make the word “fornicate” sound cheery like a whimsical dance.

Yet, as my thoughts again twist on how my secret dread of being so openly exposed. I heard her say  “Autumn”

I looked at her, quite confused and saw her expression dipping into quiet regard. Her face reads plainly of a concern that her words had transgressed too far.

“I am called Autumn.” She lifts a hand towards me, beckoning. “Come.” She coos. “We have so little time.”

I nodded knowing this was but a shell of her true name, one does not give that much power to a total stranger. No doubt I must have given a sense of being utterly dense at that point in my thoughts. I respond to her like an obedient dog, barely managing to mutter the proper greeting response as I approach around the bed. “Then I name thee Autumn” That I repeated the statement softly no doubt revealing my inner turmoil of confusion.

She rose slightly, looking up with doe eyed concern as I towered over her. Her hand reached out  cupping my face with her delicate fingers, a touch that rendered me immobile. I was locked, gazing  into eyes that seem to speak volumes. This close, this personal ….I could feel their depth,… a sense of antiquity in them that belied her youthful appearance, and too that penetrating sense as those eyes peered deep inside my own. The mirror of the soul is found in eyes, I felt the pressure of her stare, the burrowing look as she stripped away the layers of disguise within me. I could not help but feel the raw exposure of my soul standing naked before her, almost in shame she would find that dark secret of the nymphs abandonment...

I was bewitched, incapable of tearing myself from them. My heart was racing,… though my breaths short drawn slow. I seldom feel fear, but I did now as it joins in the feast with me confusion,  gnawing,  creeping in the depths of my helplessness. She had claimed her magic was nullified, yet it’s clear I am not in control of myself. What was she? Who was she?

Since that first look, I could feel her… feel her will upon me. I had carelessly disregarded that smothering quell of the taint and let blind curiosity draw me into this. Curiosity …guilt,.. the strike of a thread of fear,…was I lured here,…  powerless to resist. My breaths quicken as the mind races with growing entanglement I fear I face a monster who preys on my weakness of lust..

Where she touches,  my skin seemed a glow in life, a warmth that radiates and pierces soothingly deeper beneath the leathered hide of my wind toughened skin. I tingled all over, feeling that glowing radiance that spread through my body. Is this the touch of a monster, a demon,… a witch? So soothing, relaxing… my mind swirls in that vortex of overwhelming confusion.

I could hear her speak, …soft… soothingly.  “We have met,. Many times” It was a statement of absolute conviction, I knew it true.

My memories still denied  it. Silent screams echo in the turmoil of thoughts and trembling excitement,  barely manifest in a  mutter of reply.
“Where?....How?”

She drew her face closer to mine lips nearly touching as her head tilted slightly, again weighing… appraising. I felt utterly ensnared in her net of seduction. Helpless…yet never so alive in such a moment,… shivering… the fine hairs of my body standing alert  in anticipation of each sweet breath to caress against my lips.

Her voice dropped to complete hush of a whisper. “In our dreams,…. We meet in our dreams.”

Bear

« #48 : October 04, 2014, 01:52:29 PM »

Her fingers drift slowly down my neck spreading to feather across sensuous zones there I never knew existed. Falling lower they tug at my jerkins ties, slowly pulling,…loosening the binds to drift there teasing, …taunting the nerves to inflame in that exotic tingle that swept me. My eyes closed and breaths fell into that shallow rhythm of excitement, obedient to her lead as she slowly lifted the jerkin, my arms rising instinctively as the soft leather slid up. Pulling slowly over my head, she stops, my eyes blinded by the leather and I feel her lips again breathing soft and close to mine.
I am transfixed as stone, incapable of moving, incapable of even forming a kiss to breach that miniscule distance that separates us. Within quicken breaths, my soul screams silently, begging for that touch, but she taunts my inability. The caress of her breath flirts slow, across my lips,  my cheek… along my jaw…returning slow to my lips where she lingers and I feel that first contact, not a kiss but a slight drag of her lip against mine. Again she circles, brushing slow in tracing her pattern.

Madness of need roots within me. Her touch is familiar, tugging in the depths of  my confused consciousness  She works down in almost a calculated pattern as her lips brush  across erogenous zones of my neck and collar that only an experienced lover would know of.  I find myself looking down at her, unaware of how I slipped the jerkin from my head. My hands reaching for her, but are  barred,.. frozen again from movement as the hang above her, .denied in their need of touch  Her breaths feel more intense as she explores my chest and the nymph brushes her fingers across the lattice of scars across my  chest.

I hear speak low as she studies them, traces them with finger tips.

“Such violence…the horrors,….” Her eyes following her fingers as they drift across them, never questioning, reading them like a book. I feel exposed, as if my own body betrays my secrets in some silent way. She looks at the  raking scars of the hellhound, quiet in reflection with eyes moistening as she seems to read the pain that propelled me into that confrontation. When she leans forward again to spill her breath against me I tremble deeper, shaking there under the power of her manipulation, the slightest whisper of a kiss drifts  along the white badge of my internal war. I am vaguely aware she is loosening my trousers,  my mind drifts in a zone of her enchantment., feeling the silent restraint, trembling helpless in my awakened desire. My pants fall to the floor and her touch is on me, pulling slow to stoke my desire.. To say my response was not my own would be a lie. Yet it felt alien, it felt imposed by her will.

She turns reaching for the slumbering form of Baylis. With the effort of a hefty push she rolls him from the bed to plop to the floor below. Baylis snorts, mumbles, but descends again into the snoring sleep of dreams. With her attention turned again I feel that pull, like a puppet on strings I am lead to lie down to the bed on my back.  She  slides slow across me as Baylis saws  in his deadened oblivion to our actions.

Settling back to her seat upon me Autumn with a promising lust filled gaze meeting my wanting eyes. She eases the ties of her diaphanous shift she still is adorned in, slow…seductive in reserved effort, letting the flimsy garment to slid deliciously from her to reveal the stunning body which laid behind the veils. Tight formed, with ample breasts sufficient for her lithe body she shimmered there naked in the caress of the flickering candlelight.
My breath is taken in that moment. I can only watch, tremble in anticipation as she reaches beneath her and draws my hardened shaft between us. Those delicate fingers rise to spread the flower of her sex, and I can see the sexual dew that glistens there as she settles upon me, wrapping those feathered lips about the length of my shaft. The nymph slides slow along me reaching down to my chest to steady herself Rocking, letting her eyes close as she savors the contact as she coats me in her juices. Quickened breaths escape her mouth, slightly parted with each laboring breath as she fans her gathering flaming desires.

I find a sliver of weakness in her will, and raise my head enough to eye her there skating on my cock, watching with eagerness as she grows ever closer in her action to my broad cap. Her eyes sight to mine, and I can read the gathering storm of lust building, so deep, penetrating. I shudder there, a brief instant sensing that that congealed desire burning radiant there is the same as how others have seen emulating from my own eyes.

Again Autumn shifts, rising slow after what seemed an eternity of contact. Her hand drifts to my throbbing cock and guides my dripping crown to her to the swelling juices of her core. My mouth waters, and I close my eyes, I want nothing more in the moment of existence than to feel that initial penetration,… to revel in that sweet first kiss of her thickened lips to my cock. Gratefully she gives it to me, a creeping contact which crawls slow letting me find that consumption of contact with the folds of her sex in the holiest of worship. I drool at the sensations, so wet, … slick… silken flesh stretching crushing the meaty crown of my cock as it enters, the slow descent as her pussy gapes to accept the bulk of my hardened shaft.

The nymphs nails dig into my chest as she squirms there feeding me deeper and deeper into her tightness. A slow seductive ride as the  fulfilling whimpers escape her at the fbulk engaging her.  My breaths run slow and hard, in that moment I’d  eagerly worshiped forever which of the Gods who would have claimed this as my divined gift. Though it my be my ending, my sacrifice I wrap myself only in the moment of  its passing.She rides me slow sinking deeper and deeper onto the impalement of my manhood until I feel the depths of her press in resistance.

I open my eyes the slightest to watch her ride me with closed eyes her head thrown back as she is consumed in her grip of her own sensations. Her own eyes sliver into view, meeting mine as she catches my peak. Rolling deliciously upon me she leans forward bracing herself in that clawed grip as those divine lips again fall to linger tortuously close, then fall into bliss of contact of that first kiss. It is a kiss of passion moving upon my own lips, intimate in power…, long,…consuming,… the type of kiss that digs deep into the soul and yanks it forward for a response.

And I did.

My lips move against her, mouth parting to accept her entwining tongue. Reflecting to her the flare of desire she has ignited. It’s intensity buckles her will upon me, and my hands slide from the manacles of the imprisonment of her will to grip those hips still moving upon me.

Autumn breaks that kiss with that contact. Pushing herself back to mount my cock deeper into her. One hand clamps upon mine, the other rises to the cup and squeeze her breasts as she churns on me.

Her eyes sparkle as she looks down on me licking her lips. Again I feel that trapped ensnarement. It was as if she played that moment of allowance to reposition us. Not that I cared,…, if this was my last act… my trailing moments of life I would wash myself in the experience of its glory.
Watching her bounce there, watching my cock shimmer in the flooding juices escaping her it fueled my escalating excitement. I groaned and moaned, muscles tight frigid in ability to respond as she fucked me and sent me spiraling quick to the peak. Yet as I found the crest of the peak she grinds down tight upon me. I could not find it.. In that heartbeat her will pressed upon me and quashed the orgasm like a bug as her vagina squeezed my cock in choke.

I gasped shuddering from the command of her will.

In that stilled bond I could feel myself stuffed inside her. Feel the fullness, the ecstasy of of that stretch on the girth and tension on the clit. I could sense everything she felt, our bodies trembling in excitement,… and faint echoes  of my own senses which emulated from her. I could feel that she too had been close to orgasm, and only by her will had repressed it. We were melded in that moment, in fused by the power passion and desire.

And too… a strange cold press of something, a sense of dampening and isolation. I could not put my finger on it, not immediately, until it hit me.

I could not sense magic that flowed in my body. In that fusion I had fallen under the power of the stilling ring.

Yet she gave me no time to ponder, Her sex squeezed on me again over and over, then a rippling of contraction as she milked me. Again I trembled. Could I have moved I would have thrashed in those covers. I was though powerless to respond,  the exotic pull of her on me only allowed me to gasp in ecstasy. And with her eyes closed sensing the effect on me echoing to her she led us again to that peak, higher than before again blanketing the  the orgasm in her will..

We both panted in labored breaths, bodies shaking, quivering there as only her powerful will subdued the release. My mind screams for satisfaction.. In the pits of my soul I could feel the primal frustration of the beast. The taint was rooted in the physical, rooted in the magic, and in the decades  it had rooted deep as a part of me. That taint, the power of the corrupted animal had burrowed its dark force into the very heart of my being. Denied its pleasure, denied its binds to the magic it raged, chained and shackled to suffer the torment. Over and over she drove us there to that edge Riding me harder and with each pinnacled breaching cliff seemingly higher than before.

Each time she imposed her will the beast raged, and each press ing suppression took more and more effort as her own will strained to subdue us. My hips roll now under her, churning as she has allowed me that splendor to fuck back at her thrashing ride. Yet the fury of the beast grew as it thrashed at its imprisonment pressing back with its own will.

She led us to a precipice of heights all seemed ethereal. Our bodies and souls fused beyond the laws of the world. Within that temporal place,  there, our magic founds its freedom. Severed of control magic seeks itself,  coalescence  in unity. I could sense the tendrils of it spread throughout body seeking its merger. Spreading, growing finding that channel of  our union to funnel. My body shuddered as if in orgasm as it weaved through my loins  into her. I could feel it meeting hers within the womb, pooling and growing, entwining as our powers weaved together. I feel her shudder in her response  to the exquisite melding.

We were at this point a singularity, lost completely in the timeless passion of the cosmos.

Autumn spoke low to me as we wavered on that edge of brilliant release.

“Tell me you want to cum…” The press of the nymphs will smothers me.

Yes, yes my mind screamed… I do not know if I answered aloud. Just let me do it.

The press of will again. “Tell me you want to empty  your seed into this tight wet pussy”

“YES”… the beast within yanked hard within its confines. The harder she pressed the fiercer it fought back.

I could feel her finger press against my abdomen,  quaking it dug sharp into my skin flowing as she traced a pattern. Her will again dug deep.

“Tell me you want to breed me”

“YESSSSSS”

“NO! TELL ME! SAY IT. YOU WANT TO BREED ME” She pressed deep into my soul.

She pressed too far… too hard. Shredding into the soul with the weight of her  words until all that remained was the will of the beast. She startled in its discovery.

And more so at its response.

The beast shattered its shackles.

Bear

« #49 : October 06, 2014, 11:14:59 PM »

Tha thump, tha thump tha thump

It was a heartbeat… strong… racing so fast in my chest I thought it would burst.

Breathe.

That was my first thought.

I gasped, sucking air like a drowning man.

Spasms ripple throughout every muscle of my body. I was  rendered helpless in the moment. My mind a heavy cluster of cobweb thoughts.

I focused on what I could.

Breathe.

Slow… steady.. regain control

At least I started stringing a train of thoughts now.

Relax

Breathe.

Tha thump,..        tha thump…     tha thump

I open my eyes but the world is blur, obscure in a halo of haze, …

Breathe.

Focus on your senses,…

I hear snoring….

Baylis,… good…still asleep… I would be in a world of hurt if he woke to find me in this condition.

My eyes close again, it was best to defer distractions until I found some clarity of thought.

Like why am I in this condition?

Think,… Think….

I blank my mind and let a chaotic string of images  filter thru as my heartbeat began a slow descent.

The was a woman,… nymph… sexy….yes… sexy…she lured me here…., magically?... thoughts stumble, grasp indiscriminately. No…no… a ring… shiny bright…she named it a stilling ring… severed the link to magic.

So how?

Damn,… how?

I drift in fresh memories…

Without magic?,… emphath,… telepath?... pision?... She was powerful,,, she had manipulated Baylis in his drunken state in a heartbeat,… manipulated me… intoxicated… yes weakened of will… it was her way in. The sliver of a crack to enter in my mind, root her control…to use me… For a purpose… Gods what!

Think,… think…

She made me dance to her will,… controlled me,… over and over,  peeling back the layers of what I was as my resolve weakened. Physically,…, mentally,… spiritually….magically .Coring me out until she found the only part of me which had not submitted to her will. The beast,… the lycan.. it was a part of my soul that stood to itself. Pure in its corruption,…  pure in its own will…. Pure in its motivation of actions.

Yes,… think she wanted you to say something… repeat it. What was it.

The words formed again in my mind.

“TELL ME! SAY IT!. YOU WANT TO BREED ME!” her trembling voice  rose in those memories.

Yeah…I was going to say it. Yes… yes…

Think you ass… you would have said anything… you wanted to cum.

Yes,…I would have said anything…and  just repeated…. without an edge of truth.

But the lycan, why the very essence away that controls it? It is what Aldaris taught me, my will that holds it in check, If that is gone, there is but the beast… with its animal instincts of survival,…to hunt,… kill,… feast

And propagate... the only part of me that would respond truthfully in that moment.

The lycans would have its memories, and though they were mine it was a place I dreaded approaching.  In the still dark of the night they would bubble to the consciousness, things that I had done in that rage after Aldaris’ death. Things that I had allowed to happen. Swallowing hard I lead myself again to that pit of memories.

What did I do?

I see a snippet,… a hand launching to Autumn’s throat. Shock, surprise at the ferocity written complete on her face. A twist and turn,… she is beneath it,… us… me. Her finger clenching the sheets… She shakes barely containing herself… fierce determination in her eyes as she barks something at him,…. Me

“Tell me…” She mouths certainly those words

That hand…holding her yet by the throat.

My hand… human…not the fierce claws…. Human….He could not transform… the stilling ring… the magic drawn in union within her,… the lycan was  severed from the magic necessary to transform

I have to admit all in all if this her plan… a clever woman she was.

I strained to hold into those thoughts and not drift careless into darker memories.

What… what then?

Closed eyes…. Dark…savoring the taking.

Damn… what did he feel?

Satisfaction… the joy of mating…the meteoric rise to the orgasm. Pride… at overcoming her. A flash eyes open snarling,… drooling,… boasting… in a growling, snarling hiss of words…

“Oh you are so right bitch, I will breed you.” The look on her face,… wide mouthed,… eyes rolled back
A sense of that orgasm releasing…. Whiteness.

Tension.

Whiteness?

Something overwhelming the mind,…Crashing on in so hard it shocked mind and body.

Magic,… that’s what it is….

Rushing in,…mine… hers swelling even more powerful until my  body  felt it could burst. A sharp pain on my abdomen…

Where she scratched…a rune?.... A ward…barrier…

AHHHHH… now that orgasm…. I bathed in the memories felt the fullness of magic burn in me until it collapsed and rushed into my loins, boiling over the flood of seed pulsing in release. The orgasm prolonged ,… intense,… every muscle in my body locked and clenched., then…. Nothing.

So I passed out…The orgasm of orgasms and I missed it.

I felt a puddle of envy and disappointment.

Something still seems wrong…. Incomplete?. I linger in that concern.

No Missing. She’s not in my head.  It’s just me….

I feel him gnawing there content,… pressing against the shackles. My dark companion.

The taint.

I don’t feel her.

I sense a body close… very near.

I DON’T FEEL HER!

Another flash of vision right before all goes white. Autumn… The look on her face,… wide mouthed,… eyes rolled back
My hand at her throat

My hand!

Fuck!

The kick of empty dread hits me.

FUCK!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

« : October 06, 2014, 11:25:11 PM Bear »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : May 15, 2015, 10:06:20 AM »

Late morning.... the ship is on its way for Libidinis and the coast where the City of Rhoonas lies, now is three hours away. The two cities are not so far, but the Berin Sea is usually crossed by several vortexes that makes the sailing difficult and slow, forcing the ships to proceed at a reduced speed and often changing their routes. Even sailing along the coast isn’t a solution to make the travel safe and short, in fact the internal area of the sea is the territory of a gang of pirates well-known for causing many trouble to merchant’s ships who have the disgrace to fall in their aim. No one know how many of them are there, but everyone know they have their cove long the coast and many sailors, who escape from their attack, swear to had seen their ship coming out from a vortex, while others swear to had seen the vortexes following their ships and attack the merchants and this legends has raise their worst reputation, till the point they are considered like a curse by all the nearest kingdoms. Even reach Libidinis by land is not a so available option....an extended mountain range, force any traveler to turn around it, losing even four days during winter season, plus, they are forced to cross the frontier of two different realms, paying high taxes for their goods and this is not acceptable if they want to obtain some profitable business.

And now, from what I understand, we should be in the middle of our journey for Libidinis and it’s going quiet well, even if it’s a little boring. Fortunately, I can use this time to stay with my beloved Horgus even if it’s just to learn a little more about my opponents: some will be mercenaries hired by local families, other scions of the nobility that rules the city and at last, of course, others who are in my same situation, forced to fight against their will for the prestige of their Masters. Not that I care to fight against my will, because I know what it means this time, plus, I must admit it, I don’t dislike so much when my blood burn for the excitement of the battle but I know very well I must restrain my strength when I fought against humans or I can seriously injured them easily and this will mean I can be disqualified, ruining mine and Horgus dream forever. And even if most of the contestants are humans, sometime happen that mercenaries can be from other races, like elves or felinx (creature half human and half feline) who both have granted many victories to the ones who request their services and this makes them very requested during the tournament that usually is running with the Summer Festival. I know I have good chance to win against them, but I know there can be surprises waiting me: knowing I’m going to take part at the tournament, the nobles are probably hiring strongest fighters then usually and others will move to Libidinis to have a chance to fight against me once in their life and I know they can be expert opponents ready to put all they have to win against me!

But I’m not less motivate then them: I’m self confident enough about myself to be sure I can win the contest and finally realize our dream, plus Horgus is putting all his hopes in my hands and I don’t want....no, I can’t disappoint him! I stare at him while he tries to put my attention back to his words, failing in it.

“Come on, Lady....you must pay attention!” he thunder me, but the tone of his voice didn’t hide so much his impatience, probably biggest then mine.

The desire to hold him in my arms and kiss him is strong, but I know I can’t do that right now, with everyone around us on the main bridge. I’ll try to put my attention back to his words looking at his face, but all I obtain is to have my eyes glued on his lips: the memories of the day before are now filling my mind and shivers begin to run over my body while I daydreaming of being alone with him and having his rod right between my tits, just a moment before he let his tasty seed land over them and on my face. I feel the heat rising, running from my belly to my face....it’s intoxicating me! I close my eyes and cover my face with my left hand, trying to push away those images, but now they are carved too deep in my mind.

“Can we take a break, Horgus!? I can’t focus in this situation....” I ask him, trying to stay composed in front of him.

“I think it’s a good idea....” he reply, standing up “we both need a break....”

And then I notice it....a perfect bulge right in the middle of his pants is growing to the point he can’t hide it any longer. I want to jump on him and free that growing thing from the leather, just to trap it with my lips but I must resist, for our own sake, even if now it’s really hard to control my instinct. We both know our dreams is getting close and this complicate the situation, more then we expect, and here on this ship we can’t have a single safe corner just for us....we can sense the pressure of our feeling but we can’t allow them to take control of us as it happened the day before. I look at Horgus moving to the upper desk, where he can finally take a deep breath. I hate to don’t have him near me but at the moment, I recognize this is the only way to don’t cause any trouble that will push us away from each other.

I stand up too and move in the opposite direction, watching at the sea that is surrounding us. Till three years ago, I wasn’t used to this salty air....my home were the mountains and the forests around Rhoonas and I never went so close to the sea, to don’t risk to met soldiers or simple citizens. But now, I must say it’s not that bad even if that salty smell itched my nose sometimes....not that is a big problem for me, it’s just a little boring to deal with it. But the view of the sea and sky mixing at the horizon, is incredible....it’s like if two entity are fusing into one, creating a vast and endless space, too big for any creatures to explore it by itself, but big enough to let any of them live free in it, without any restrictions! The breeze is nice and fresh on my skin and the summer sun burn it a little but I don’t dislike this feeling who makes me feel alive and I must say, breathing it helped me a little to calm my body.

*sniff, sniff* a strange smell hitched my nostrils after a little.

*sniff, sniff, sniff* it’s getting a little more intense but I can’t recognize it at all.

*sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff*

“GUNPOWDER!!!” I yell out loud, turning into the direction of the Captain “SOMEONE IS FIRING AT US!”

“There are no other ship here....what the hell are you saying!?” he reply me upset, just before a cannonball miss the stern just by few feet. The ship wobbles dramatically while other two shots are approaching threatening but they miss us again, even if they are getting more close to their target.

“More are coming!” I shout again to the Captain and pointing my finger in their direction. He suddenly makes the helm turn and the ship immediately change its direction, avoiding the cannonball again for the third time.

“Mr. Cord, all the men in their position.....NOW!” the Captain shout to his second in charge.

“Aye aye, Captain!” Mr. Cord reply, just before ringing a bell. Hearing it, all the sailors leave their activities and holding their rifles, take their places, ready to engage the fight with our unknown enemy. They are fast and well trained and it takes no time for them to prepare the two cannons, one for each side, to fire but first of all we must find their position or we are defenseless against them and at the moment, I’m the only one who can have a chance to recognize where they are. I’ll try to focus all my sense on the smell of the powder: it’s more intense now and I’m sure it’s coming from one direction but it’s difficult to estimate how far the enemy’s ship is without eye contact. Last chance I have, is to use my fine hearing but all around me is full of noises: the cannons, the sailors shouting at each other and the Captain giving orders to all of them....all those sounds distract me and localizing the enemies is getting difficult with the increasing nervousness that is filling our ship. I close my eyes and try to concentrate on the explosions of the cannons: I can barely hear them at the begins but more I focus on them, more I can clearly figured their position and now I’m near to determinate it, when someone shout loud.

“VORTEX! CAPTAIN, THERE’S ONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!”

The Captain turn the helm faster as he can to make us avoid it and the ship start wobbles visibly while sailing on the edge of it, making everyone lose balance and forcing us to find a support to don’t fall on the sea.

“MAN OVERBOARD!” Mr. Cord yell, pointing his finger into the direction where one of the sailors is trying to stay afloat, while another vortex attracting him to it. One of the sailor throw him a rope, trying to save him: he reach the rope and grab it, holding it with all the strength he have but the stream is strong, too much for a single man and on the bridge of the wobbling ship, most of the sailors can’t move properly and land a hand to save him from the fury of the sea. Everyone turn to Mr. Cord, waiting for an order.

“Cut the rope, we can do nothing for him!”

“But....Mr. Cord, we can pull him back onboard!” retorts the one who is holding the rope, looking at Mr. Cord and then to his comrade caught but the stream.

“There is no choice....it’s too late for him and we are under attack! Cut the rope, I’m not going to repeat it again!”

Despite his determined expression, I can see the desperation in Mr. Cord eyes for losing one of his men and I can say the same about the sailor that had taken his knife and it’s now ready to execute the order received, when I heard him whispering few words.

“I’m sorry, brother....”

And after said them, he drops the knife cutting the rope in one go. The screams of his brother are overwhelmed by the uproar of the vortex and soon, I can’t hear him anymore and even if I understand the reason of that sacrifice, I can’t understand how he was able to obey to an order like that without any hesitation.

This remind me to the time when my mother died to save me. I was six or maybe seven years old when it happened but those images are deeply carved in my memories and heart: we were leaving in a small village and at that time hiding my true nature was easy because I was looking like any other children of my age but soon, my body start to change and my half demon’s blood was revealed, shocking all the villagers. From that moment, our life start to fell into hell: all my friends leave me alone and anytime something strange happened, the villagers came to knock at our door, pretending I was the cause of all the disgraces and even if my mother swear them I wasn’t, the villagers start to look at us with suspicious eyes, till one day they call some soldiers from a nearby outpost. That day, I was playing in our house, when suddenly she slammed the door and after collect few essential things, she bring me to a nearest forest, hiding me inside a small natural hole between some rocks. And then, it happened....the soldiers found her and when she refuse to tell them where I was, they don’t hesitate to hit and torture her to death: from my hideout, I was able to hear her scream....it last for hours, till silence filled the area again and for the following two days, I stayed there in perfect silence, waiting for her return and crying softly to avoid to be caught by soldiers who can be nearby, looking for me. But she never came back to me....and that was the first day who changed my whole life, till I met Horgus three years ago, bringing back some light in my existence.

I stare at the sailor, then at the vortex that swallowed his brother....I can imagine the pain in his heart but at the same time, he know that was a sacrifice needed to save the whole ship and now it’s my turn to find a way to save everyone! I’ll try to focus my senses again on the explosions of the cannons and look straight in the direction I’m barely sure they are coming. Slowly, I can finally start to see something similar to a thin layer of fog moving over the water and I’m barely sure about the fact it’s following us without getting close to our ship: more I focus on it, more my eyes caught some little details like spray of water or some light trace of smokes probably coming from the cannons.

“Captain, over there!” I yell loud, pointing my finger into their direction “They are around two hundred and twenty feet far from us!”

“Perfect!” the Captain reply, just before turning to his second in charge “Mr. Cord, open fire following Lady’s instruction!”

“Aye aye, Captain!”

Mr. Cord, trying to don’t lose his balance, reaches me and leads me to cannon location on the right side of the ship. Here, two sailors are preparing it to fire at the enemy, aiming at the direction I pointed my finger just a minute ago but without any visible reference, they are having several difficulties. After talked with them, Mr. Cord turns to me.

“Lady, we can set the distance of the shot easily, but you have to aim it!”

I look at the cannon, then back to the empty sea.

“I can do that....but let me do it by myself!” I told him, looking back at the cannon “set the distance, they are moving on a parallel route at the moment....around two hundred feet!”

They all stare at me, then Mr. Cord order to the sailor to do as I ask. The two sailors look at me then at each other: it’s clear from their expression they have doubt about my request and after murmuring something between them, they turn again to the second in charge.

“That cannon is too heavy for one person, Mr. Cord....she can’t do that! Not alone!”

“I can’t do that, you said....” I think to myself, while they arguing with him, without carrying of the situation. I push them away, firmly, and grab the cannon  basement, moving it into the right position to aim at the mysterious ship that is attacking us.

“Here we go!” I yell them, when the cannon is ready “now set the distance and fire!”

“How....how cold her....” they babble, unbelieving.

“No time for question....get ready to fire!” I yell them back, just before an enemy cannonball hit the main tree of our ship, breaking it in half. The smoke caused by the explosion cover all the bridge and shattered pieces of wood are thrown in any direction, hitting some of the sailors and even Mr. Cord can’t avoid one of them that hit him on his left leg, making him fall down. After few moments of chaos, I can finally take a look around: many men are wounded by the debris, other are trying to help them to reach a safe area and again, others are trying to go back to their position before a new shot can hit the ship but the enemies are faster than us: a second cannonball hit the flank, right down the area where our cannon is placed, making the bridge collapsing and bringing the cannon and the two sailor with it.

As it’s not enough, without the main tree the ship is losing its speed and with it, the possibility to sail faster between the vortexes that surround us: now, the risk to be caught by their violent stream is high, to don’t mention the fact that the enemies’ cannons are shooting continuously at us, increasing the number of cannonballs who reach their target, thanks to our actual low speed. The whole crew is now in panic: one third of them are injured and the bridge is seriously damaged in three or four different point, plus the Captain can barely control the hem now and let the ship stay on its route. Horgus is now at his side, trying to help him with the hem, especially when we are close to vortexes and thanks to his strength, sudden changes of direction are a little easy.

“Captain, what about the situation!?” Lord Barton ask, coming out on the upper bridge.

“We are having serious problem, Milord....most of the sailors are injured and can’t help with maneuvers plus, most of the structure of the ship is compromised!”

Lord Barton look around: wherever his eyes are looking, he can see wounded men and missing parts of the ship, plus we are barely moving now and the stream of the vortexes around us make the ship advancing now turning left, now right, risking to get caught by one of them anytime. Lord Barton take a deep breath, then look back at the Captain and Horgus.

“What we can do to escape them, Captain!?”

“Nothing, I suppose….just try to resist as long as we can….”

“So, this is the end!? I can’t allow it….” Lord Barton reply with a big sigh

“We will fight till the last man, Mi….lor….d….”

Blood start to spill out of his mouth and his body tremble....Horgus and Lord Barton are both staring at his chest with a stunned expression: the Captain look down at his chest too, just to discover blood spurting conspicuously from a hole right in the middle of it. He try to stop it pressing both his hands over it, but it have no effect: he can sense the last feeble breath of life leaving him, just before his dead body fall on the hem and then on the upper deck. Horgus, instinctively, grab the hem to prevent it to spin to the point the ship will definitively lose control and get caught by one of the nearest vortexes but not being practice about navigation techniques, he must proceed with various try before he can put the ship back on a safe route.

“What can we do now, Horgus!?” a frightening Lord Barton asks, staring at the corpse of the Captain.

Horgus takes a look all around him, then he take a big breath

“Milord, our chance are low....too many men are injured and the ship is getting uncontrollable minute after another....”

Lord Barton turns to face him.

“You mean this is the end!? Am  I going to die!?” with a hysteric smile on his face, Lord Barton grab Horgus shirt, trying to shake him but failing in it “I’m your Lord....you must save me....”

Lord Barton release his grip on Horgus and turn to the main bridge, with his eyes wild open, and shout all around

“I will cover all of you in gold if you save my life....yes....I made you rich....” and a hysterical laugh follow it, filling the air. All the sailors look at him: their Lord is pathetic now, no more than a scared man only worried for his own life....no one is paying attention to his words now, everyone of them know how difficult it will be to survive in our situation and I can feel the nervousness running all over the ship. But no one of us was expecting what’s going to happen in few minutes....

hentaiboy69

« #51 : May 15, 2015, 10:10:54 AM »

It was so sudden....the enemy’s ship appear, like it’s coming out of a veil of fog, straightly pointing to us: fast and accurate, the rostrum applied to its keel, crashes on the flank of our ship, penetrating it with all its length. The ship tremble visibly, as it never had done before, making us lose our balance and unable to avoid the first wave of shoots: five of our men fall under this first wave and others get injured and are now unable to fight....the situation is turning worst, our resistance is compromised but I can see the determination to survive in everyone of us! And in fact, the second wave, catch us ready: everyone has back to their position, finding a protection and ready to shoot back at our assaulters, who are now jumping on the wrecked bridge of our ship. The noise of the rifles fill the hair and screams of pain follow it soon, coming from both side with blood covering the bridge, the one of our allies mixing with the one of the enemies....corpses are falling, one after the other....we are overwhelmed by our opponents, but no one of us makes a step back in front of them: we fight with all our strength, conscious of the fact we are in inferiority and the situation can only turn worst for us, more the assault will be long, more the chances to survive go down. Just Lord Barton is walking here and there as if nothing is going on around him: probably, he lost his reason and no one of us can help him, he’s now in a too exposed position and even if he is our Lord, we know how high is the risk we can encounter if we try to bring him in a safe place. Even Horgus, who was near him till few minutes ago, had move to the main bridge to stop our opponents and try to push them back to their ship and find an opening to escape soon as possible.

The firepower of our enemies is cornering us. We have few men with rifles, plus I and Horgus are both fighting bare hands, forcing us to advance under the steel’s rain of bullets that graze our bodies at every step forward we make and even if we reach our target, we must move fast to the next one to avoid a more close and intense wave of steel. We are pushing our self to our limits but the situation isn’t turning easy for us: more we advance, more we are easy target for our opponents and our comrades can’t cover us properly, not without risking to expose them self to enemies’ fire. This is one of the few times I don’t regret to have a strong and resistant body but no matter how hard I try, there is not enough space to move freely and this is the biggest gap I have right now and Horgus is in the same situation. We step back, using the fallen main tree as a shelter and we are trying to reorganize our counterattack, when we hear Lord Barton yelling

“I’LL GIVE YOU ALL MY GOLD, IF YOU SAVE MY LIFE....IT’S ALL YOURS....”

We turn to him, just in time to see his body being hitted by three shoots and fall on the sea, with a chocked laugh who disappear in the deeps of the sea....we stare at each other for an endless moment, then turn to the remaining sailors who are visible proved by the continuous attack.

“Listen to me, men!” Horgus thunders them “I know you have put all you have to survive, as I know we are all at our limit....”

Horgus take a break and look around, at every one of us. The determination still in our eyes but on our faces he can read the sufferance for the fallen comrades and it’s clear from the hard breath many of us have, how exhausting the fight was till now. He look at every one again, then continue

“We have only one chance….I and Lady will try to attack directly the enemy’s ship and you will cover us with the rifles! Who is with me!?”

After a moment of silence, the voices of all the men rise high in the air and all are now screaming his name, a clear sign of the trust they have in Horgus, plus I can see that the determination in their eyes is now more visible then before. Proud of my beloved man, I turn to face him just before he put his left hand on my nape and push my face closed to him, placing his lips on mine for a passionate kiss: no more words are needed between us, our goal is to survive and realize our dream, it doesn’t matter how hard we have to fight, I know we are both going to do our best for our own sake! When our lips are finally away, we nod at each other and jump out of our shelter, running to the enemy’s ship before they can open fire upon us again: they were surprised by our sudden action and we reach the prow without any problem, but what expect us now is the most difficult part of our plan. The sailors on our ship opens fire on the main bridge of our enemies’ one, trying to bring their attention away from us or, at least, to prevent they can aim at us easily, in a desperate chance to don’t make us an easy target for their rifles. While Horgus engage a fight with the men who has jumped on our ship, I’ll try to collect all my strength and looking at him, I can’t avoid to think at the high risk we are about to run but at the same time, I know this is the only available option we have: push the rostrum back till it’s completely out of the flank! Indeed, it sound like a desperate plan but thanks to my demon’s legacy, it’s not an impossible task, even if the probability to realize it are against us....
I’ll take a deep breath and after have look around me to be sure no one is approaching, I place my back against the rostrum and start to push on it with all I have: no matter how hard I try, it seems like it’s not moving....the wood of the bridge crept under my claws as I increase the pressure on it. I’m so focused on what I’m doing to completely forget about the fight who is running all around me: the sound of the rifles and the scream of the two factions look so far now....my whole self is absolutely concentrated on my objective, no matter what....I must do it! And I try and try till the whole wood of the flank crept and the rostrum barely tremble, finally making a little step back: I can feel every cells of my body near to collapse, but I can’t give up....not now that my hard work is finally showing us a light of hope. I focus more my power and push harder and harder, giving all myself in reaching my goal, till I’m able, at last, to make a complete step back, releasing partially the rostrum from our ship. Then a second one follow it, then a third....more the rostrum move back, more it’s easy, for me, to free the flank from it. And it’s finally done, when one of our opponents jump down to our ship....

It all happen in a wink: while their ship is caught by a vortex, he jump down of it and immediately run to me, with his sword pointed directly at my heart: I, unstable on my legs, stare at him, unable to react fast at his action and while I’ll try to bring back some strength, I can see the blade getting closed to my chest. Instinctively, I close my eyes, realizing that this time I can’t avoid a direct hit: my last thought is now for Horgus and for the promise I can’t accomplished, but I’m sure he will survive thanks to my sacrifice. I have accepted my fate but looking back at the last three years, happiness run thorough my body and I can’t hold a smile. It’s like the time has stopped, the blade seems so close to me but it didn’t reach me....it’s taking long, too much maybe....I wonder if this is what you feel when you know your life is about to slide away from your hands and you can do nothing to avoid it!
Those thoughts are now pounding in my mind, till I heard a scream. Suddenly, I open my eyes, just in time to see blood’s drops landing on my face and chest, but what really shocked me, is what I see a moment later: in front of me, there is Horgus back and from it, emerges the tip of a bloody blade. Breathless and immobilize by that view, I just can babbling Horgus name, while his body is falling back with the blade sliding out of that deadly wound.

“Horgus....why....why....” I babble with a feeble voice, catching him in my arms “you don’t had to....you....”

Unable to speak, I fall on my knees. Tears are now flowing from my closed eyes, they run through my cheeks till they reach my chin, just to land over Horgus face: I can’t stop them, as I can’t stop holding tight Horgus to me, in a desperate try to don’t let his life leaving that mighty body he have. I’m grinning my teeth, while something warm start to graze my left cheek, gently. When I open my eyes, the blurred vision of Horgus face, in front of me, with the gentle and cute smile he always show me when we are alone.

“Don’t cry, Lady....” he say, with blood spilling from the corner of his mouth “I don’t like to see your face covered by tears....”

I look at him, trying to hold the tears but I fail....I experienced this feeling before, it was long time ago and I always prayed to don’t have to feel it again, not after I lose my mother.

“Sorry....they don’t want to stop....not till I know you are safe....”

“I wish I can swear you I’ll be better....but I can’t....I feel the breath of life leaving me....” he reply, with a forced smile. He cough some blood, then continue “I’m the one who must be sorry....I gave you a dream yesterday....and now....”

I interrupt him with a light kiss. It taste salty, and thinking about it can be the last one we exchange, it gives me a strange shiver all over my body: I can feel it clearly, it run free on my spine and it’s expanding in any single cell of my body and it makes my blood boil with increasing intensity at any moment and more Horgus body is getting cold, more my blood burns. And the words that are coming from our opponents who are surrounding us, makes it burn more.

“Look....kissed by an ugly monster....how disgusting!”  “He sacrifice his life for that! Pout!”  “It sucked out his soul....that beast!”  “He must be insane to love that thing!”

And many laughs follow their words. More the sound of their laughs increase, more my blood burns: a new and unexpected power has start to born in me and more I hear their voices, more it increase, filling my whole body with a strength I never had before. But I’m trying to take it under control, most for Horgus, who is now holding my hand.

“Don’t listen at them....you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen....” he say, with feeble voice and trying to comfort me. And more laughs follow his words....again!

I stare at him, the only man I’d ever love, but now his life is sliding away from him and a hole is opening in my heart. A hole who has start to be filled by hate....hate for the men all around me and for what they do to the most important thing I had in my whole life. I hate the fact they are staring at us, fooling Horgus for is sweet soul: I don’t care about how they can treat me, but I can’t let them continue to treat my beloved Horgus as a pathetic man. My grip on his hand become tighter, while the light in his eyes is slowly disappearing: I hate then, but I hate myself too for not being able to react at a simple attack....simple but at the same time able to destroy my whole world and happiness. I know it....I will never forgive them and me for what happen....

“You have no fault, my love....” Horgus say smiling, like he was reading my mind “i was ready for this....every man on our ship was....”

“But I’m not ready to lose you....you are everything for me!”

He smile at me again, then reply “I’m honored by your words and I can tell you the same....but trust me....this world is big enough and I’m sure you will find someone else who will love you!”

After saying this, he close is eyes and lean his head back. His whole body is now relaxing in my arms and the last breath of life leaves him, at last: the desperation for losing him is now turning into hanger and at this point I can barely take it under control. I was gently lying Horgus body on the bridge when I heard a voice

“He goes first...now, it’s your turn, monster!”

At those words, I reach my limit: with a sudden movement, I jump on him and without leaving him the time to react, I’ll grab his face and slam it on the bridge breaking his neck: shattered pieces of wood are thrown around us, lightly scratching my skin, and the sound of his cracking neck echoes in my ears really exciting me, till I instinctively lick my lips, just before looking at the rest of my opponents. It take a minute at them to understand what’s going on. They all turns to face me, determinate to kill me: I see it in their eyes, no matter how hard they try to hide it, there is fear in them....fear for the beast they are now facing! And I must admit it....that scared eyesight they have, pleased me! Maybe they didn’t realize it, but their legs are trembling and even if it’s imperceptible, they a moving away from me. Looking at them, I can’t hold an evil smirk....a smirk that turn in a grinning expression soon! They are there, in front of me and behind them, lies Horgus body....

“Mere humans, what have you done!?” I growl at them, making a step forward, while they take one back.

“GRRROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!”

My roar of rage fill the air, overwhelming any other sound all around us and it’s the last thing I remember....

When I get conscious again, there is a deep silence surrounding me. Looking around, I can see nothing moving except me: I can see the corpse of our enemies near the one of our comrades and everyone of them is clearly lifeless: no matter how hard I try, I can’t put back in my mind how it happen....it’s like I wasn’t here during the fight but there are clear signs I was! Most of our opponents’ body are covered by the signs of claws and I had seen theme before....they are mine! But how I was able to do that!? Just few minutes ago, I felt my body drained by all its energy and then....I’ve done this all by myself! I can’t explain it rationally....but it happen! For a moment, the smell of the blood around me and on my clothes and body, make me sick .... it's stinging and it fulfill my nostrils, covering any other smell in the area. I must lie on the broken main tree to try to rest a little bud suddenly, I remember it: Horgus body! I turn around, trying to find it, but all I can see is the shattered main bridge: there are signs of my claws and the one left by the cannons....all the damages it got, make walking on it not easy and at any step it crept under my weight. I look everywhere, but I can’t see my beloved Horgus....desperation is now gripping my heart and my eyesight is getting blurred because of the tears, when suddenly the ship wobble caught by an intense stream over the sea. It makes me lose my balance and I end rolling on the bridge for nine or maybe ten feet, till I can finally stop and try to stand up to continue the research for him. But then it happen: near me, I can see Horgus body with no traces of blood, except the one over the mortal wound, fallen on her body, even no pieces of the ship has hit him and looks like he’s simple sleeping, with a smile on his face. I wonder how it happen....the whole structure of the ship looks compromised, except the area where hi lies: a miracle maybe, I think in my mind, or just a cruel joke of destiny for me. Sitting on my knees, I hold him in my arms, holding his head close to mine in a last desperate hope to see him opening his dark purple eyes....

hentaiboy69

« #52 : May 15, 2015, 10:11:34 AM »

It’s late night…a couple of hours and it will be dawn. The stream has push the ship all the time, moving us away from the vortexes’ area: I have no idea about where we are going and honestly I don’t care so much of it....I had spent all the time holding Horgus’ body in my arms, cuddling him gently, and yes....I’d cry a lot till my eyes become red for irritation. Only the moon is watching us in this last travel we are making together and at the moment, its pale light it’s the only source of light around us. It makes me remember at all the time we went out in the night on the hills around Lord Barton estate to find a moment only for us and at how many times we made love there with the moon as the only witness of those intimate moments, but now, it’s all over....our dreams become just an unrealizable fantasy for me and with my heart torn by pain and desperation, I can’t think about a future alone, again, as I was three years ago.

Suddenly, the ship wobble dramatically, catching my attention. I look around us but I can’t see any vortex....so, why it’s so unstable now!? When I raise my eyes in front of us, I finally understand: merging form the sea right in front of us, I can see stone walls built by humans over the cliff and the stream is pushing us close to one of them. The impact is now inevitable and there are high chances that the structure can’t resist to it, especially if the area where it will happen is the one where the rostrum was planted in the flank of the ship. My first thought is to find a safe place for us, if there is one on this wreck: I stand up and holding Horgus’ corps in my arm, I’ll run to the stern risking many times to fall on the hold because the tablets of the bridge breaks when step over them. When I finally reach it, I lye Horgus on it and I cover him with my body, to protect him by pieces of wood or rocks that can fall from the cliff and ruin all over the ship, making it sink once and for all: just thinking at the possibility I can lose his corps in the deep of the sea after I had lose his presence in my life, make me tighten my grip on him, when suddenly the ship crash against the cliff. Luck wants that the area where the ship is hit, is not the same where the rostrum had seriously compromised the structure and in a way or another, the ship can continue to float even if it’s tilting to the right side, probably because water is now entering by a breach on that flank, but despite its condition, the ship is moving forward surpassing the massive walls. What I see behind them surprise me: we are now entering in an harbor apparently quiet and peacefully but soon, many flames appear on it and they are all converging right in front of us. More we advance, more I can recognize what’s happening on the dock: humans’ guards are grouping waiting us, an unidentified wrecked ship that suddenly enter in their domain.

The ship advance slowly and surrounded by the only sound of the creaky wood, while water copiously continue to enter from the breach, slowing it more. On the harbor, I can approximately count fifty or more guards, everyone of them taking us under control and with their weapons firmly holded in their hands: it doesn’t seems like they want attack us right now, but I’m sure they are ready to jump onboard when we finally reach the dock. And in fact, it’s what happen when the prow smash on the dock, definitively stopping the advance of the ship: soon, ten of them reach me on the stern and pointing their lances to me, surround me while others are looking all over the ship. It takes some minutes before two more guards join us on the upper bridge and whisper something at the others, just to turn to me and looking at me with a threatening eyesight on their faces.

“What happen on this ship!? And who are you!?” one of them yell against me. But he get no answer....all I want in this moment, is to be sure they don’t want to take me away from Horgus: kneeled on his body and holding it tight against my chest, I look around at them, trying to catch any imperceptible movement they make, ready to make my move if needed

“ANSWER ME, MONSTER!!”

Again....another human who see me as a mere monster. I grin at him, ready to react at his next move, barely sure he will attack me right now, when a voice caught the attention of all of us.

“Stop it right now, Mardukas! It’s an order!”

I and the guards, turn to the direction where the voice is coming. I can see the guards between us making a step away, freeing the space between him and me: looking at him, I notice he’s less tall then Horgus or me, but he have a well trained body, judging from what I can see, and I can’t see hostility on his face, something that surprise me. After a minute of silence, he speak again

“This ship....I recognized the blazons around it.” He take a break to look around, then continue “it belong to Lord Barton and you must be the famous Lady Dragon! Am I wrong!?”

I nod at him, uncertain about the fact if I can trust him or not. Without waiting more answer by me, he kneel and start to examine me and Horgus: he’s watching at us very carefully....my wounds, Horgus corps....everything, but he always pay attention to don’t touch us, especially Horgus, like he understand how important he is to me. Then, he stand up and make his man stand back, ensuring them there is no problem they must take care and only when he see they are all obeying him, he turn back to me.

“I’m sorry for the unfriendly actions of my men, Milady, but we were all surprised by your arrival....hope you can understand it!”

I nod at him again, without saying any words. He look at me, probably doubtful about what to say or do, then continue.

“I’m Votan, Captain of the guards of the free City of Libidinis and we are honored to have you here in our city, Milady!” he tell me, holding out his hand.

I’m pleasantly surprised by his manner. He acts in the opposite way of his men and he give me good feeling….something I really need now, the darkest hours I ever experienced in my whole life. I grab his hand and he help me standing up but I don’t let go Horgus’ corps and I’m sure he’s wondering why.

“Milady, I’ll assure you we are going give to your comrades the honor they need….so, please, let’s my men take care of him too!”

No answer from me, again. I look at Horgus then back at the Captain: I can clearly say he don’t have bad intensions, but I don’t want to let go my beloved Horgus….I’m not ready to do it! Any time my eyes lie on his dead corps, I have a lump in my throat and speak isn’t easy….

“Thanks for your kindness, Sir….but he’s special for me and I’d like to take care of him personally….”

“I understand....I don’t think there is any problem for it. Milady, I was hoping you will be so gentle to explain me what happens to you during the sail, but we can talk about it later.” then he turn the one who ad apostrophize me as “monster” and the order he gave him, surprised me “Mardukas, run and call one of the monk, we have a funereal ceremony to do!”

Mardukas, without hesitation, leave immediately the place and soon disappear in the dark of the streets of Libidinis, while Captain Votan call six of his men and give them other orders. After he assigned them their tasks, he turn to me and with a gentle tone, he speak to me.

“Milady, we’ll be honored to take part at the commemoration for the premature departure of this man.”

“The honor is mine, Sir....and thanks for your kindness, I appreciated it!”

“Milady, it’s my pleasure....now, please, would you like to follow me!?”

“Of course....” I simply reply to him.

Sir Votan opens the way to the small group, leading it in the night of the city enlightened just by the feeble flames of our torches. I’m behind him, carrying on my arms the corpse of my beloved Horgus and trying to hold the tears: it’s difficult and few drops fall on Horgus chest. I raise my head to the sky while rain start to fall down, soaking us during our solemn march: even the sky, now, is crying for the dead of my beloved man....

hentaiboy69

« #53 : May 15, 2015, 10:13:10 AM »

Tonight, I’m not able to sleep....again! And now, the travel of hope me and Horgus were waiting so much, is turned into the one of desperation and I can’t forget the sensation to have the cold corpse of Horgus in my arms and his life leaving him with me unable to do something. And at last I’m here, in this city, alone....
This going to be the second day for me here in Libidinis and the first one wasn’t how I had imagined it just three days ago. After the ceremony for Horgus departure, Sir Votan has take me to one of the taverns of the city, the “Silver Horn”, to give me the chance to rest a little after the events happen during the travel for Libidinis, but the memories of  the day, didn’t made me close my eyes: every time I’ll try to slept, the imagine of Horgus pierced by that blade jump back in my mind, waking me suddenly in a bath of sweat. Plus, most of the day after my arrival in this city, I was busy at the guards main barrack of the city’s guards: Sir Votan asked me to explain him any detail of the travel and of the assault we were involved and in many different moments, it was difficult for me to revive them without felt my heart pierced by pain. Noticing it, he gave me the chance to reorganize my idea and relax a little, something I was really in need for. He wasn’t pedant with me, he always tried to make me feel comfortable, but at the same time he pretend to know even the smallest details I can remember and at last, I spent almost the whole day at the barrack, talking with him, in fact it was already dusk when I finally can leave that place.

And now I’m here, on this empty bed, with heavy breath and my body burning as hell: the room looks small and it’s suffocating me till the point even the fresh air of the night that is entering thorough the window can’t give me the relieve I’m searching. Sitting on the border, I look outside the window at the sky: the moon is shining high in it and its feeble light create some strange shadows in the room, shadows that are dancing all around me, making me revive the events of two days ago. People say that “time heal any wounds, of the body and of soul”....well, I’ll be damned if this is nothing more than bullshit! No matter how many days, months or years are passed away, the wounds of soul can’t be healed so easily, they still bleeding till a single fragment of happiness didn’t push them away. And I had my moment....it lasted three years, three years leaved with a special man that wasn’t afraid by me or by my nature....he helped me in many ways, showing me what it feels to be a normal girl who finally found a man to love, able to made me forget about the pain for had lost my mother when I was too young to live by myself, to don’t mention the last and wonderful dream he was about to gave me, asking me to become his wife! Thinking at this, I can feel my head nearly to blow and I must admit that I hope it will happen, giving me the chance to be with Horgus again and forever, but his last words echoes in my mind:

“....but trust me....this world is big enough and I’m sure you will find someone else who will love you!”

I know why he said them: he want I continue to live my life, even if my heart is now filled by an indescribable pain. Till the last moment, he cares of me as just my mother did in past and he gifted me some incredible moment I will never forget till a breath of life still in my body, bud at the same time, now he opened a huge hole in my heart, too difficult to close or to fill again with love and happiness....or this is how I feel right now!

Dawn come faster....the moon leave the place to the sun, that sweeps away all the shadow around me, but not the one in my heart. I’d like to stay in my room, alone, but there are too many things I must do before the tournament begin, a tournament that have no meaning for me now. After stand up from the bed, I wash my face with the fresh water of the bowl that lies over the dresser: looking at me reflected on the water, I can see how my eyes are swollen because of the missing sleep and for all the tears I shed in the last days.

“Where is the mighty dragon hiding now!?” I ask to myself, looking at my image again “I looks like a pathetic girl...Horgus will be not happy of me....”

Forcing myself to smile, I’ll take my dress and wear it. It still covers by some blood and here and there, there are the signs of the fight, so ones of the priority for me is to buy a new one I can wear to walk around the city, without being considered a homeless by the citizens of Libidinis. But to buy something, I need money, money I don’t have because I lived as Lord Barton’s slave in the last three years and I never needed money before I was captured....so, how can I collect something to pay the tavern or stuff for myself from now on!? Maybe, a solution can be the tournament: if I win it, there is a money prize I can use but till the tournament didn’t end, my problem isn’t solved! What can I do!? With this though in my mind, I move downstairs where I can see just the owner of the tavern and his wife cleaning the tables before the other costumers wake up and come down for breakfast. Again, I’m surprised to see how different this two are: he’s probably fifty or so, I’m not sure, and I can’t say he’s so charming with that fatty belly not so hidden....on the other hand, his wife is youngest then him, maybe she’s twenty-two or twenty-three, or less, probably, and many costumers had try to seduce that pretty and voluptuous redhead but seems like no one was able to do that. Really....more I stare at them, more I wonder how he was able to win her heart!

“Good morning, Milady....hope you was able to sleep tonight!” the owner ask me, with a gentle smile, and catching back my attention.

“Oh, if I was, I’m not going to wake up so early, trust me....”

“I’m sorry, Milady....maybe, my wife Colette can prepare for you her special tisane, tonight....it usually work very well!”

“Oh, I will try it with pleasure....if it taste good as the food she cook, it will be delicious!” I reply, turning and smiling to her. Her face flushed lightly and to hide it, she bow her head, just to move back to her work. Looking at her doing it, his husband explode in a loud laugh then turn to me again.

“Excuse her, Milady....despite the fact she can handle the men that usually come here just for her, she’s a little shy when a praise come from a girl....”

I watch at her for an instant and I notice she’s doing the same. Our eyesight meet just for a wink but I have the impression that there is a strange light in them and she give me an indefinite feeling, like she’s trying to explore deep in my intimacy with that single look. “Is she into girls!?” is the first thing that jump on my mind, while I try to focus back on all the thing I have to do today....and they are a lot, I must say, even too much to get lost in some ridiculous fantasies. Without worrying of Colette, I take a sit at one of the table and it takes just a minute before she approach me.

“Milady, maybe you will enjoy some breakfast now....but I’m sorry, it will not ready before thirty minutes!”

“That’s normal....” I say to myself, after all it’s just dawn and probably there is no one in the kitchen at the moment plus, probably, my presence is making their work a little difficult at the moment, even if she seems with my presence near her. Now that she’s so close to me, I can say why all men come at the tavern: she’s a real beauty compared to most of the girls I had seen before and her curly hair really makes her look attractive, even if they are not the part of her body that catch the attention of the costumers, I seen it with my own eyes yesterday, during dinner....and yes, I wonder again at how they became a married couple! But most important, I wonder why I’m focusing on such things....

“It’s ok, Colette....I’m not hungry....” I reply her, try to push away all that strange thoughts from my mind “or maybe I must say I can’t....”

I turn my face to don’t let her see tears coming out and filling my eyes again. No matter how hard I try, they still coming time by time and when it happen, I can feel my heart tighten gripped by pain and guilt to don’t have saved Horgus. Then, why I can’t avoid to think at Colette!? Her presence pounds in my mind and even if I can’t be sure, I have the impression something strange is happening here.... I shake my head, trying to wake up from this numbness

“Milady, is everything fine with you!?” Colette ask me, with a little worried and surprised expression on her face.

“I’m fine....just exhausted for the missing sleep, I suppose....” I reply her, standing up but trembling.

Colette grab me immediately, trying to support me. She is very close now and I cannot notice her red, fleshy lips....they make me swallow nervously, attracting me as never happen before and more I try to turn my eyes away, more I feel the desire to kiss them. Yet, I have never been attracted by other women....so, why I desire Colette’s lips so much!? In a desperate try to resist to this strange sensation, I move away of few steps without looking at her face again.

“Milady, you must rest....you are not strong enough at the moment!” she say, trying to catch my arm.

I take another step away, avoiding her grip and using one of the chairs as support.

“I’m fine, Colette....I just need some fresh air and I’ll be better....” or it’s what I hope while I move to the tavern’s exit. Even if I can’t see her, I have the sensation she’s staring at me with her deep, emerald eyes and I can feel them trying to get deep in my soul, like she want to catch it and block me right here, but failing in it. When I’m finally out, I take a deep breath and the sensation of the fresh air on my skin, immediately relieve me a little.
“A shy girl with women....I don’t think so....” I say to myself, thinking at the words of the innkeeper. I don’t know what it was and have no proof, but it seems like a strong charm appeal that surround her and more she was close to me, more that charm was effective on me: I wonder, if this happens with other girls or it was just because of my nature....but there is something I know, I will probably find it again, when I’ll be back later at the tavern and this, I must admit, intrigue me a little and at the same time worried me...how can I be attracted by someone else when I’d just lose the man I loved!? I’m about to leave the tavern, when someone call me.

“Milady, please, wait!”

It’s him, Colette’s husband, that is running out the tavern try to catching me. I look at him running and I can’t hold a smile noticing his hard breath after making just few feet.

“Sorry to stopping you, but...ufff....there is something I must give you!”

Something for me!? I wonder what is it....I know no one in this city, except him, his wife and Sir Votan. I’m still trying to figured out who can be the one that have sent me something, when he hands me a letter.

“Sir Votan had leaved this for you, yesterday....I’m sorry, I was about to forget to give it to you....”

“It’s ok....I’ll thanks you for your service, Sir.” I reply him, taking the letter from his hand “I’m sorry because I can’t reward you for them”

“Oh, it’s not a problem, Milady....Sir Votan exposed me your situation and here in Libidinis, we are always ready to help who is in need!”

Smiling while telling this to me, he turns back and move to the tavern. “Strange man....” it’s what I think. I don’t know if he noticed all the attentions Colette was having to me or, maybe, if he was just ignoring them...again, I can say they are a very strange couple!

And now I’m here, in the empty street of Libidinis. There is no one around, except the guards patrolling the city, and it’s too early to go to the market, so I decide to move to the harbor and take some times to read the letter Sir Votan left for me. Here, many men are carrying different type of merchandises on the ships, to prep ear them to sail in the morning: everyone is working hard, doing their duty under the severe control of the merchant and some guards that are here to probably be sure no one will try to steal some of the stuff, something that probably happen regularly, during this operation. I sit on a crate and look at the sea that lies behind the mighty walls created to protect the harbor: the water looks so calm now and near the city, there are no sign of the vortexes, neither of ships that are entering or leaving the city....maybe, if things goes in a different way, now I can have him here by my side and we can contemplate this wonderful view together....
Again, pain and sadness are filling my heart and tikes me a while before I can find the right mood to open the letter I’m holding in my hand.

“Milady,
I’d like to let you know about the rescue of most of the stuff that were stocked in Lord Barton’s ship. According to our law, as the only survivor, part of them belong to you and I’m sure they going to be useful during your stay here in Libidinis.

Please, meet me at the harbor in late morning and I’ll gladly let you take what you need.

Sir Votan”

Stuff I need, he said....but the only thing, or better say person, I want back, can’t be found there, but I must admit that some money can be useful right now or in the near future, especially if I want to go back to the mountains around Rhoonas or everywhere I want to go after leaving this city. Maybe I can use that money to investigate about Horgus hometown.....he didn’t talked to me about it and about his family but i have to found them because I want....no, I must let them know about Horgus death and I want to do it personally. All I know is that city is far from Rhoonas, so the travel can be long and winter will be here soon, so why don’t use the money to have some meal and sleep in a comfy bed!? Plus, I really need to buy some new clothes, I can’t wear this one forever....yes, definitively, I’ll accept Sir Votan invitation, but first there are other things I must do! And it’s time....I can see people finally coming out of their houses and moving in to the direction of the market, the clear sign that the shop are finally opening for business.

hentaiboy69

« #54 : May 15, 2015, 10:14:12 AM »

First thing I have to do, is to look for a tailor or for some clothes’ shop. I can see the people around me staring at me for my appearance: my horns and claws can’t be hide to their eyesight and it’s clear some of them are frightening by me and I can understand their reaction, it’s the first time I went in Libidinis and they are not used to my presence, something that happened in the past in most of the city I had take part as some tournaments, so I’m used to it. On the other hand, I’m surprised by what I see at the market: here, there are many different races side by side with others, something not so usual to find out in the others cities I visited. For example, elves....it’s rare to see them walking along a human’s builded city, because they are usually so diffident of them, even if recently some human’s settlements had started to interact with them for their manufacturing realized using leather, really appreciated as light or medium defense clothes by archers. There are lot of them here, some selling their goodies and others walking through the stands, fascinated by the products of other races. Looking at them, I’m not surprised by the fact they are considered the most attractive race of the whole continent: tall, with slim but toned body and long hairs, to don’t mention their skin that seems like silk....now I understand why they are so wanted in some kingdom, especially as personal servants or sex slaves!
Two of them caught my attention but most than for their beauty, for their equipment, so similar to the one of the elves I’d seen before in the country I was living when I was a child. One of them has shoulder armory made from the finest of red dragon skin, with polished claws, that shine in the glint of the sun ad I can tell she’s topless and her breasts seems full and firm, covered  teasingly by the strategically placed shoulder pad overhang that hardly cover her nipples sometimes, attracting many men attention on them. Her forearm and shin are covered by red protectors made by the same material of the pad and around her waist a white linen knotted skirt, which shows the full length of her left leg, from the ankle to her shapely hip and waist. The second one is dressed very similar to the other. They wear the same colored cloak and the same white knotted linen skirt, showing the full length of her left shapely leg and both of them are bare feet. Over the cloak, she wears a warm, brown shoulder cover, made from the finest of bird feathers. It is expertly woven for warmth and protection and , from this, hangs a matching breast cover, hiding their fullness from view except for the tantalizing side and underside glimpses that occur when she moves a certain way. Also, she wears leather slatted shin guards and wrist jewelry and, on her left thigh, a bangle which curls round her upper leg muscle like a snake’s tail. Apparently, they looks different, the first one with long silky blue hair that trails down her back to her mid thigh in an elegant plait while the other with long, silver hair, that drapes over her pointed elfin ears and also down her back to her bottom, but their scent is very similar, too much to be just a coincidence and that’s why I’m sure there is a deep bond between them, I can tell they are sisters, probably....two beautiful and very attractive sisters, I can say! And judging from what I can see, I’m not the only one that thinks it....

But as I said, elves are not the only race here in Libidinis. All around the market, I can see any sort of creatures: centaurs, felinx, dwarfs....and many others! Some of them are just visiting the city for the summer festival that will start soon, but others live here and run their activities in the city or in the country beneath its borders. It’s impressive how they are now integrated in the life of a city founded by humans and more than this, I’m surprised by the perfect harmony I can see between all of them despite all the difference that usually tend to let all those races live far from each others. I can’t thing about my past, at the village where I was born and grown for the first ages of my life: probably, if I was born in Libidinis, my life was very different from the one I lived and probably I never met Horgus....Horgus, that had opened a hole in my heart, now just filled by pain.

“A flower, Milady!?” a voice ask me, bringing me back to reality. I turn to look at my interlocutor and what I see, surprise me: in front of me, there is a young elf girl with a bouquet of flowers in her arms and she’s now handing one of them to me. The scent of that flower fill my nostrils and immediately my mind is relaxing, pushing away all the bad thoughts from it and giving me a deep sense of peace as I don’t felt it in the last three days.

“What flower is this!?” I ask, looking at her: she looks different from any other elves I ever seen around, in fact her dress is obviously manufactured by humans. Despite her long light brown hair that cover her shoulders and her pointed ears barely popping out of them, the creamy and grey sleeveless jacket she’s wearing and the leather string just below her breasts, are not something an elf is used to wear, plus the dorsum of her gloves have some metallic protectors pinned on them and even the left shoulder protector is made in a similar way. Dark brown leather miniskirt and boots complete her outfit, giving her the appearance of an adventurer, thanks to the leather bag tied around her left thigh, a bag where her personal stuff are stocked, probably.

“It’s a primulae soavious, a flower that is cultivated in just one of the farms outside the city’s walls....its effect is immediately and can be used to make a very delicious tisane with the same properties....”

Colette’s tisane it’s made with the some flower, probably....I definitively have to try it tonight, if I want finally sleep but at least I’m a little worried by what happened early in the morning, at the tavern. But there is time to take care of that problem. Now, the noise of the market isn’t so disturbing as it was just few minutes ago, not that it disappear, but being finally able to have back some interior peace, had calmed my nerves and around me, everything seems bright, even if I’m still living one of the darkest moment of my entire life.

“How I can thanks you, Miss!? I have no money to pay this flower, at the moment....”

“No need to pay it, Milady....it’s a gift, a gift to make you feel better....” she replies, smiling.

“Then, let me thank you in some other way, Miss.....!?”

“Xenia....it’s my name. And really, I want nothing in exchange....” she have a cute smile on her face that makes her very radiant “and you are welcome, if you want to visit my potions’ shop!”

A potions’ shop....now I can understand why she know the proprieties of flower so well and why she have certain species of them usually used for medications and elixir.

“I’ll gladly visit it, but now I have lot of business to take care....and thanks for the flower, Xenia”

We smile at each other, just before both of us move again on our way for the business that wait us. It takes no long to me before I find a shop specialized in clothes for fighters. Here, after had talked with the owner exposing my situation, I find the perfect suit for me to replace the one I’m wearing: it’s blue, trimmed with yellow gold, that although feminine, had protective powers. It’s  tissue with a light but resistant material and interwoven in it there is a discrete chain mail of sorts that protected her body to some extent from sharp objects that could only pierce it with some force.  It was worn over her head, like a pinafore, a collar neck, and ties at the side, long enough to hide my cock and hold my ample bosom and slender hips in place. It need some little fix, due my not so common height for normal girls, but the owner assured me he can do it in few hours and it can be ready for the early afternoon, just in time for me to go and meet Sir Votan and collect the money I need to pay his services. It takes few minutes to him to take some measurements to be sure about the fixing work he have to done, but I must admit it, it feel strange to me to be touched by different hands from the one of Horgus, I’m not used to it....well, not outside the arena anyway! When I finally leave the shop, it’s too early to go and meet Sir Votan, so I decide to continue my tour of the market. There are artifacts that come from all the three kingdom that surround Libidinis and some even from far away area I never heard about before today and probably I can’t be able to enjoy them if it wasn’t for the flower Xenia gave me: till an hour ago, all the scents, the music....everything around me have no meaning for me, but now I can enjoy them even if deep in my heart the loss of Horgus had leaved an indelible scar....a scar that will bleed for long time, probably. But I can handle with it now….maybe not for so long, but it surely help to raise my mood, as it help the festive and joyful air that can be breathed in the whole city. I lost myself in this happiness and enjoy every moment, till the time to meet Sir Votan come.

When I reach the harbor, he’s there waiting for me and Mardukas is with him. When I arrived in the city, the first approach with Mardukas wasn’t idyllic and even during the ceremony for Horgus, I clearly felt his eyes above me, like he was expecting some reaction from me, maybe an explosion of rage or something similar. But after clarifying the whole situation, his behavior has changed a little: of course, he always pays attention to me, but he turns gentler than our first encounter and his manners are very different now. When they see me, Sir Votan approaches me.

“I see you had my message, Milady!”

“Yes….the innkeeper gave me it this morning. I didn’t know you were trying to rescue goodies from our ship….”

“Yes, we did it….” he replies, scratching his head “it’s a usual procedure. There can be relatives that want them back or, like in this case, they become property of the city….”

I understand what he mean….however it goes, the city can gain riches that can be used to realize new structures or if calamities hit the city and need to be rebuilded, to don’t mention the fact that some of the men involved in the rescue’s operations can probably subtract a part of them for their own pockets! Anyway, the fact that they have done it, it’s useful for me too, because even if I have basically nothing that I own, they can have found my left forearm guard, something I care a lot, because Horgus had forged personally for me.

“Did you have found a forearm guard in the ship!?” I ask, with hope in my heart.

“Yes, and not only it....there were parts of another armor too! Want to see them, Milady!?”

“Of course, I’d like to see them!”

“This way, then!”

I follow him long the harbor’s dock, moving to the east area of it, thinking at his words. Other pieces of armors....they are probably the ones Horgus was using during his past match in the arena and I had seen him wearing them during official ceremony, when he went with me as my trainer....I can’t see any other explanation! It takes few minutes before we reach the warehouse: here, four guards are patrolling the entrance, while others men are making a list of all the stuff rescued from the ship, to estimate them and, judging from what I hear by their talk, to give to the Prefect of the city an accurate and detailed list of all the new properties of the city. Sir Votan lead me inside the warehouse, till we reach a small room: we enter in it and looking around, all I can see are book on some shelters and several objects (or it’s what I imagine they are) on the table, covered by a blanket. In a corner of the room, an old man is busy counting a sack of golden coins and only when Sir Votan speak to him, he notice us.

“Votan....is she our new guest!?” he ask him, in a friendly way. I’m surprised by them, it’s the first time I see someone in Libidinis talking to Sir Votan directly using his name.

“She is....Milady, let me introduce my father Varon, ex captain of the guards” he say, then turn to his father and continue “Father, let me introduce you Lady, from Rhoonas”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Milord”

“Oh oh oh! Don’t be so formal, my dear....Varon is enough!”

Saying this, he smile at me while his still playing with one coin. Despite to the incredible physical resemblance between them, Varon have a complete different approach with people, more friendly I can say, and looks like this disappoint Sir Votan a little, a man who is engraved by the not so easy role to coordinate the military forces of Libidinis and this, probably, makes him use more formal etiquette in public.

“I think my son have explained you why we called you here, Lady”

“He does, yes....and I must say that letter surprise me at the begin....”

“Hope it doesn’t bothered you, Milady....” Sir Votan ask, interrupting us.

I look at him, uncertain on how to answer him “Oh, no....I’m just arrived here and wasn’t expecting a missive, Milord....you never bothered me, on the contrary, you have done too much for me!”

“It’s our duty as guards of Libidinis....” Varon reply, looking at us “and not only it....”

A malicious smile is now on his face and it’s clearly aimed to Sir Votan. The way he’s looking at his father, make me understand how uncomfortable those words are for him and now that I think well at it, during the whole time we were at the guards’ barrack, I noticed some little extra attention from him, but I was too shocked and down to notice them and now I wonder if he really have some feeling for me!

“Father!” Sir Votan thunder, as he try to change the subject “we are here for business, not for silly chit chat!”

“yes yes....as you said, Votan....” Varon reply, rising his shoulders and kneeling to take something from under the table.

That little scene make me smile and both of them notice it. Sir Votan seems happy to see me smiling for the first time after our first met and this reaction give me the proof he really is feeling something for me. I wonder how much this make me feel alive again, but at the same time makes me feel dirty: Horgus died two days ago and am I falling for another man so soon!? How it can be!? Only after a minute I remember about the flower Xenia gave me at the market....yes, it’s probably its fault, my love for Horgus was deep and real and I don’t want to betray his memories....not so early, anyway!

“So, let’s talk of business!” Varon say, slamming a sack on the table. I heard that sound before, it’s impossible to don’t recognize it: it’s the sound of coins hitting each other and from what I hear, there are a lot of them inside that sack! And in fact, I’m right: when Varon open it, I can see how many of them fill the sack, already reaching the upper boarder.

“There are three thousands Sheckles inside it, my dear....and they are all yours now!”

Three thousands!? Really!? I’m shocked by the amount of Sheckles they are about to give me. In all my entire life, probably I holded just three of them, nothing more....and now, I can have three thousand!? It’s more than how I was expecting and even if I use them to pay my new clothes, probably I have to spend fifty or sixty, nothing more....probably, I can buy even a small house with all that money....I can’t believe they are all mine now!

“It’s the amount we reserved for you, Milady, as the only one survivor....”

“I....I don’t know what to say....” I reply trying to breath “it’s more than I had imagine!”

“They are yours....and about the forearm guard....” Sir Votan grab the blanket and pull it away, discovering several parts of armor on the table. I stare at them, unable to believe at what I see: near my guard, there are all the pieces of Horgus armor, from the gauntlet to the shoulder and even the pectoral plate! And Sir Votan’s men had rescue all them....

“They are all yours, if you want, Milady....”

“Really!?” I babble, touching the dragon’s head shaped shoulder “this is the most wonderful gift you can ever give me....”

Tears start to coming out again and the two men notice it. They both understand how important they are for me and Varon pats energetically his son’s back, pushing him outside the small room and closing the door behind them. I don’t know how long I stayed in that room, alone, holding tight the shoulder plate on my chest....all I know is how I was feeling happy to have something that can remind me about Horgus, even if it can appear just as a simple object to foreign eyes. And it was when they came back into the room that I take my decision....

“I have to ask you a last favor, Milord....”

“Of course....I’ll gladly do that, if I can!” Sir Votan reply, surprised to see determination in my eyes.

“I’d like to meet the best blacksmith of the entire city....I have something to commission him....”

“I’ll lead you to him, Milady....I think I understand what did you want he do for you!”

And he do as promised. After passing by the shop where I bought my new clothes to take them, we finally reach the furnace and here, the owner and I talk for almost two hours, to settled all the works I need he do for me: adapting some of parts of Horgus armor to me! The gauntlet, the arm, the shoulder and at last the pectoral plate. The whole work isn’t cheap and he need around four days to make it, but I don’t care because that offer me the chance to have something that was of Horgus to take with me, giving me the sensation he’s by my side even now. Finally I can feel energy running again in my body and feeble hope of a better and radiant future, a future I want to catch in my hands, as Horgus had prayed me to do just before he died in my arms.

hentaiboy69

« #55 : May 15, 2015, 10:15:03 AM »

With a new sparkle of life in my heart, I leave the blacksmith to his work and after have said bye to Sir Votan, I look at myself: in the last two days, I didn’t take care of my body or have done some trainee to let my muscles stay tonic, so what’s better then a bath to relax!? In the market, in the morning, I heard about hot springs in the north-west area of it and even if I never had visited them before, I know those places are perfect for relaxing after a hard day and I can say I really have hard days recently! Finding the place isn’t difficult, everyone know it in the city and there is no one that not speak well of it and of the services they provide to their customers, services very well accepted by men and even by women that visit the place regularly. And now that I’m in front of the hot springs, I can say I’m curious to find out the type of services they offer, because I noticed some young women giggling happily when I ask them to explain me about them, but all I have as answer was “They worth the wait....”.

When I finally step into the small all, a delicious fragrance fills my nostrils. It’s fresh and relaxing, different from the scent of the primulae soavious but it’s pleasant enough to calm me a little more and to give me some interior peace. I must admit it....I really enjoy this sensation now, more than I ever done before! The voice of a young girl, suddenly catch my attention back.

“Welcome to Libidinis’ hot springs, Milady! Which services we can provide to you, today!?” she ask, with a pretty smile.

I look at her, while I try to figure out about those services....again! I have no idea of what she’s talking about and honestly, I’m not sure of my answer. And she notices it.

“First time here for you, Milady!?”

“Welllll.....yes, I’m just arrived in this city....” I answer, scratching my head a little nervously “and I’m not so practice of all the places around it!”

“I understand....maybe, one of our employer can let you have a tour and help you to choose” she reply, ringing a small bell placed on the counter. Immediately, a black long hair girl pops into the room from a side door, wearing just a thin light blue vest, too short to cover her long and toned legs and barely showing the bottom of her perfect round bum and too transparent to don’t let me notice she’s no wearing any undies under it: I can barely see her dark pink nipples pressed on the vest, that wraps them perfectly, and more important, the small and well cured black bush just over her young pussy. Judging from what I see, she must be younger than me, maybe just eighteen or slightly more, but she surely looks very pretty and sensual plus, she give me a strange sensation, similar to the one Colette’s was giving me this morning, but it’s not that strong.

“Iris is one of our best employers and she will guide you inside the hot springs, Milady!”

Iris, with a gracious smile, invites me to follow her inside the hot springs and lead me to the women’s changing room. Here, again, I can see females of many races undressing together and having a friendly chat as I never had seen before: I must admit it, more I visit Libidinis, more I’m surprised to see how interracial this city is….and I’m sure that I will have more surprises in the next days! With all my stuffs locked in a closet and my body wrapped in a soft and fragrant towel, I follow Iris till we reach the end of the corridor. Here, two different doors lead in to different area of the building: the one in front of me, lead to the internal bath area, directly connected to the outside natural pool of hot water, while the one on the left lead to a series of chambers where it’s possible to receive a relaxing massage and some “extra” services. From how Iris said the word “extra”, now I can understand what she mean and why all the girls who told me to visit the hot springs were excited by the idea of coming back here soon as possible, but I’m not interested in them....or this is what I’m thinking right now. When I finally step in the bath, I’m stunned by how big it is and by how many girls of any age are here: some are helping each other washing their back, other seems to be here alone and it takes short time to begin to chat and be friendly with the one near them. I look around at the whole room, trying to find an empty place where I can finally clean my body from blood and sweat, hoping it will help me to feel a little better. It takes a little, but at last I notice a little area on the opposite side of the room: the sound of my claws on the stone floor attracts the attention of many of the other costumers and I can sense their eyes glued on me, especially on my claws and horns. Strangely, no one of them looks scared by my presence, probably because they are used to non humans being, I think they are more surprised by my appearance, so different from all the other creatures I had seen all day around the city and now, I’m starting to get used to their presence as I always lived here.

When I finally reach the free spot, I can’t avoid to stare at the girl near me: her skin seems really white and smooth, like some precious silk, and I can tell she take care of it a lot, because I can’t see traces of wounds or scratches, something strange for a young girl like her. And same can be said for her long dark blonde hair, which perfectly framed her face, making her looks very sensual despite her young age. The bracelet she’s wearing on her left arm, catch my attention: a bracelet that apparently is made by fine decorated gold and with two or maybe three rubies embedded in it: it looks definitely expensive, something that can be bought just by a noble and this probably mean she’s the daughter of some rich family or something similar. The fact she’s here in a public place and not in her family estate looks strange to me, but maybe she’s here for the same reason of all the other girls, the services that the employers provides, to enjoy them away of indiscrete eyes. I’m pondering about this when she turn and our eyes meet: despite her young looking face, her dark blue eyes are the ones of a girl who had experienced some difficult and painful situation, maybe something similar to what I’m experiencing right now, and I have the impression they are able to go deep in myself and expose my inner true feeling very easily. It takes a minute or so before I recognize she’s staring at me too, but she don’t seems scared....I can’t tell what is it, but it give me a strange feeling.

“Sorry, Milady....I don’t want to disturb you....” I apologize to her.

She looks at me a little longer, then answers.

“Don’t need to apologize....it happen so often that the other girls are surprised to find me here!” she say, smiling at me “and I’m not a Lady....I’m just an ordinary girl so, please....don’t be so formal.”

“With pleasure!” I reply smiling back at her “Can I ask you your name!?”

“Of course....it’s Kyla”

“Nice to meet you, Kyla! I don’t have a name, but most known me as Lady Dragon....just Lady, for friends!”

“Then, I hope I can call you just Lady!” she says, with a pretty smile on her face.

I smile back at her “Of course!”

We talk a lot while we were both washing our self and we start to know each other better. She told me she’s here to assist at the tournament, because a very special person for her is going to participate in it and she want to cheers her during the matches. And then, I told her about the travel that had lead me to the City of Libidinis, how I lost the man I loved and my impression to this new amazing city and we both agree about the fact that it’s different from any other city we ever visited before. Talking with her is pleasant and we are so caught by our conversation to the point we didn’t notice to be the only two girls in the bath area and the thing makes us laugh. Soon even Kyla leave the bath to go to external pool and now I’m really alone in this big room but I don’t care because the silence of the room offer me the chance to think about some plan for the future while the sensation of the cold water that slips down on my skin helps me to have some restoration.

I’m lost in my thoughts with my eyes closed, when suddenly gentle hands graze my shoulders.

“Kyla, is it you!?” I ask, without opening my eyes.

“No, Milady....I’m not this Kyla....”

That voice....I recognize it immediately: Colette! I’m surprised and a little shocked to find her here and I wonder what’s going to happen from now on.

“I didn’t expect to find you here, Colette....”

“I can say the same, Milady....” she replies smiling, then continue “I’m a co-owner here and I come every day to relax before customers come to the tavern to have dinner.”

Now I understand why I got a sensation so similar to the one Colette has gave to me in the morning when Iris was leading me inside this place. Colette’s hands are now moving down from my shoulders to my breasts and that sensation is pervading my whole body again: it’s more intense then how it was in the morning, probably because I’m still under the effect of the flower Xenia gave to me and even because now I’m more relaxed then how I was in the morning. I’m starting to feel a little dizzy while her hands gently touch my breasts, massaging them with some surprising expert movements, plus now her breasts are pressed against my back, making my face flush a little. Despite their full and firm appearance, her breasts are soft but not as her lips: she’s now kissing my neck with slow but sensual movement, slipping along it till they reach my right shoulder, just to move back after indulging on it for few seconds. I want to try to free myself from that pleasant and warm hug but I can’t: I’m too caught by her now and the pleasure that is now running in my body is becoming too strong to resist it, especially now that she’s playing with my nipples, pinching and pulling them between her expert fingers, giving me  the proof about the suspect I had in the morning....she really is interested in women and not in men! I wonder if her husband knows about this....

“Co-Colette....please, stop it! I can’t do that!” I babble, trying to hold a moan.

“It’s not what your body want, Milady!”

I don’t want to admit it, but she’s so right! Even if my mind is telling me to run away, my body don’t react as I want, it’s like if I have lose the control of it and I’m not able to regain it from Colette. And I can tell she really enjoy to play with my tits, even if they can’t be compared with hers, especially she adore to squeeze them so energetically that I can’t continue too long to resist and hold my moans and I’m sure she noticed it: she lightly bite my right lobe and squeeze my tits so tight that I moan loudly, probably catching the attention of some women in the outside pool, or this is what I think. But no one is coming to see what’s going on in the bath....probably, these types of things happen often in this place and usual customers didn’t pay attention to them....or something similar, I suppose....

“Your moan was so delicious, Milady....hope you will do it more for me....” Colette says, with a malicious smile on her face.

I feel like if Colette is abusing of me, but I like it....I like the fact she’s making me feel alive again after two long days darkest then hell and I must say that I’m starting to enjoy this new situation.

“I will moan for you all the time you want, Colette....and stop calling me Milady....Lady is enough!” I reply her, turning my head to face her. And without any hesitation, she place her lips on mine in a sweet and warm kiss: it lasted no long before her tongue try to open its way in my mouth, seeking for mine that reply immediately, starting a voluptuous dance together that make me feel even more alive. Of course, Colette didn’t forget about taking care of my body: her hands are still playing with my tits but soon her right hand start to slips down to my belly, slowly but unstoppable, giving me shivers that runs wild on my spine and making my body burn. And not only....for the first time, I can feel my cock reacting instinctively to the gentle and sensual touch of Colette’s hand on my body: it grow and get hard so fast, I’m surprised by this, and Colette is too, when her hand reach and grab it, making me moan again. Her hand is barely moving stroking my cock, probably more for curiosity than because she really want it.

“Wow....it’s the first time I hold one in my hand....” she say, a little puzzled “it’s.....strange!”

Her words confirm my suspects, at last. With my breath getting heavy time after time, I stare at her for a moment, and then ask.

“So, you really are....”

“A lesbian!?” she say, interrupting me “Yes, I prefer young and beautiful girls to men....is it a problem for you!?”

I shake my head, unable to speak for the intense pleasure she’s giving to me. If this is the first time for her to hold a cock, I have to say that it’s the first time for me too: not even Horgus had never taken my cock in his hand, he always treat me as a normal girl, and even I have never feel the desire to take it in my own hand and stroke it. I’m ashamed to admit it, but I think I have to do it someway.

“I must confess you….it’s my first time with a girl….” I take a little break to breath, then continue “..and I’m sorry for not telling you before about my body….”

Colette is staring at me directly in the eyes, with a strange expression that I can’t interpret, no matter how hard and long I try do it. Her eyes make me feel nervous for how deep they are looking inside me and the fact that she’s not saying a single word, increase this feeling to the point I can’t avoid to swallow during the wait, with my eyes glued on her fleshy lips.

“From the first moment you entered in the tavern, I had felt you was special, in some way....and now I know why....” she say, just before kissing me again with more intense passion, while her hands are still playing with my tits and my hard cock. But it takes no long to her right hand to slip down from my cock to my balls, till her fingers are over my pulsing rosebud, just to tease me touching it gently.

“You weren’t lying....” she whispers me, when our lips are finally away.

“I never have done it....” I reply, enjoying that sensation she’s giving me with the tip of her finger, when suddenly she stops. I look at her, disappointed by her action and she needs no words to understand that I want more of that from her. She bite my lobe again and squeeze my tits, while his finger open its way inside my rosebud exploring it with all its length, making me moan even louder than before. And with her finger taken by its exploration and my left nipple pressed tightly between her thumb and the index finger, she whisper me few words:

“I know the perfect place where I can teach you as two girls can love each other....”

I simply nod at her, trying to take my body under control and don’t let this ecstasy make me fall for Colette. When she finally set my body free from the grip of her skilled hands, I try to take a deep restoring breath but it last just a second: moving her slender fingers and with a malicious and intriguing smile on the face, she makes me sign to follow her. And I do it, without any hesitation: now it’s clear to myself that I’m not just fall in love with her, it’s something different from what I felt when I was near Horgus, it’s a strongest and more intense sensation and I feel like if I’m hypnotized by Colette, but I can’t explain how she was able to do it! Not that I care to find it out at the moment: all I want now, is to enjoy once more the incredible sensations she was giving me and nothing more, sensations that were able to make me forget about all the pain that had filled my heart for the last two days.

hentaiboy69

« #56 : May 15, 2015, 10:15:24 AM »

Colette leads me in the area of the massage’s chambers, till we reach a door with a sign over it. I look at it and I notice the writes that say “Employers only” and I can see her opening it with a key linked to a small bracelet she’s wearing on her left wrist. Judging by what I can see, the room is twice or so the one I have at the tavern and right in the middle of it there is the biggest round bed I ever seen before and it’s covered by red silky sheets, with some pillow made with the same silk all over it. Around the bed, there are many closets probably used by the employers to storage their personal things while they are working at the hot springs, but what really surprise me is the absence of windows in the room: on the wall to the right of the door, I can see a wooden grid that let fresh air enter into the room and right in front of it, there is a door that lead to the entrance of the building, judging by the conformation of the place.

While I’m looking around, Colette close the door behind us, leaving the key in the lock, probably to be sure no one will come inside to disturb us during our “play”: she sit on the bed, crossing her legs, and again, with her finger, she invite me to join her on it. And she don’t have to wait too long before I sit near her, as I don’t have to wait to have her tongue again in my mouth and her right hand on my tits, gently playing with them and with my erect nipples. Colette lay me down over the sheets, without giving to my tongue the chance to rest a little: I can feel how eager she is while her right hand slip down long my belly till it reach my left thigh....her light touch is sensual and different from the one of Horgus, but it’s not less intense then the one he gave me so many time during our wild and steamy nights. Her hand is moving more down till it reach my knee and indulge on it, while her left hand is still holding my nape to don’t let me escape from our endless and deep kiss: holding my knee, she spread my legs and push her right thigh between them, rising it till it strokes against my balls and on my bum cheeks. I want to scream my pleasure but her lips are glued on mine forcing me to be quiet but without being able to stop the shivers that runs all over my body or my hands, now lightly scratching her back and moving all over it, from shoulders to her bum cheeks. I experienced this before, but this time is different: Colette pay more attention in finding my sensible spots and her gentle touch on them is more effective on me than the one of Horgus....my neck, for example....Colette’s tongue is now licking it, slowly, down from my chin and for all its length and back, finally making me able to express my pleasure with my moans. And even the sensation of my cock pressed between our bellies is different: her soft body literally wraps it and the slow movement of her body on mine, increase the intensity of the pleasure I feel, like if she’s stroking it with her full body. Instinctively, I grab her cheeks and squeeze them, maybe putting too much strength in it: she screams, in a mix of pain and pleasure and I find it  so irresistible that I squeeze them again, with more strength then before. Colette scream again, looking at me, but I don’t see angriness in her eyes, all I see is pure and wild passions that is running in her vein and in mine too, now.

“What a bad girl you are, Lady....”

“Ahhnnn....sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you....” I apologize trying to catch my breath back and staring at her malicious smile.

“Oh, but you didn’t hurt me....” she replies, squeezing hard my nipple “you are a bad girl because you are like me, addicted to pleasure!”

Addicted to pleasure as her....maybe she’s right, right now I’m not simply attracted by her but by the incredible pleasure she’s giving me and, I’m sure, she’s far to have done with me! She help me to stand on my knees, then she placed a pillow right in front of me, leaving me perplexed about what she’s planning in that crazy mind she have.

“Now, lay with your belly over it, Lady….” she says, moving by my side and staring at me as I do as she said.

“Like this!?” I ask her a little embarrassed, after noticing my bottom raised up and perfectly exposed to her eyes. I try to lift my chest a little, but Colette pushes me down over the sheets.

“It’s perfect like this….now don’t move!”

Saying this, she move behind me and soon her hands are on my bottom again, fondling it slowly and gently but it takes not so long before I can sense them slipping down long my thigh. Sometimes she barely graze my skin with the tip of her fingers and that light touch give me the strongest shiver I ever feel, to the point I must bite my lower lip to don’t moan again and again. Her hands move expertly along my inner thighs, up from my knees to my fully exposed bottom: their movement is slow but unstoppable and Colette knows the right spots where she has to focus with her fingers to raise my pleasure and let me lose control. I turn my mace to look at her, while her hands are filled by my bum cheeks and her fingers, so gentle till a moment ago, are now sharpen as claws, chaws that are scratching my skin, trying to find their way for my secret entrance: it takes no long to her thumbs to reach the border of my secret door, I can sense them titling it and deluding myself that they are going to open their way into this entrance right now. I see it in her eyes, she enjoy teasing me and probably I can enjoy it too but inside me, the frustration that the wait is causing me is strongest than the pleasure this wait can give: Colette is cruel and exciting at the same time, she’s really able at understanding other girls desires’ and weaknesses, she know how to use them for her advantage and I can say she never makes problem to herself in using them. And she’s doing this to me right now....

From my position, I just can see her eyes popping up from over my bum. They are deeply looking into mine and I’m sure that a skilled and intuitive girl as Colette is, have understand the fact that she had pushed me at my limit and I’m at the point that I’m ready to beg her to give me the extreme pleasure I’m waiting so much. But she continue to tease me: her thumbs, so close to my pulsing rosebud, are still stroking slowly all around it and I’m about to lose hope to feel them exploring my intimacy, when suddenly she press them more and stretched my anus, placing the tip of her tongue in it. Its small but determined movements make me squirm and moan loud....so loud as I never have done before and when her tongue open more her way inside me, I moan again and again, filling the room with my voice and, probably, even outside it someone can hear me right now! Her tongue moves sinuous and tireless, like a snake looking for prey and Colette have found one of them in me: I have the sensation that her tongue has reached my stomach and it’s mixing it and making me feel upside down and even if I want to scream loud my pleasure, all I can do is panting hardly and drooling all over the sheets, now completely soaked by my saliva. I can feel my legs stiff and my muscles strained by the spasm that fulfill my whole body and leave me at Colette’s mercy and the slow but continues penetration of her tongue, is inexorably leading me to one of the most intense and violent orgasm I ever had and no matter how hard I try to resist to it, I can clearly feel it rising inside me, completely out of my control.

I’m quite sure I can’t sense a deeper and incredible ecstasy then now, but Colette proves me that I’m wrong again. Without any hesitation and, more important, without giving me a moment to rest, she push two fingers inside my stretched and greedy rosebud, paying attention to don’t slow the movements of her tongue: she push them inside in one go, operation that is made easy by all the lubrication’s work that her tongue have done for several minutes, and they start to explore my canal, rhythmically, perfectly synchronized with her tongue. My whole body is now burning, enslaved to Colette’s skills and luxury that is now running into me too, making me desire for more and intense pleasure, something that even Horgus was able to let me feel in the three years we were together. Horgus....the pain that was gripping my heart till few hours ago, looks so far now and my mind is so overwhelmed by all the sensation that are running into my body and even if I know this is not what my heart want, I can’t stop now, my body and mind are now addicted to this, too much and too early, maybe, but it makes me feel alive again! Almost lost in this incredible lust, I close my eyes and immediately, I can see the satisfied expression on Colette face while she continue to rape me: exactly, I feel raped by that skilled girl that appear so young to be so expert in pleasing a woman. Not that she's more youngest then me, after all I’m just twenty-five, but it's unbelievable for me to think at how many experience with other girls she had before to become expert like this....or maybe it's not only thanks to her skill that she's an amazing lover!

“The hell are you thinking, Lady!?” I ask to myself in a short moment of lucidity. But that moment immediately disappear, overwhelmed by an infinite amount of sensations that are pushing me more than over my limits and Colette can read how I feel from any little movement of my body, in my heavy breath and in any other little thing regarding me. As a perfect luxury machine, she knows that this is the right time to make me surrender to the infinite pleasure she's giving me: with a majestic movement of her fingers, she spread more my torn rosebud and push another finger inside it and increasing the thrust of them and of her tongue. My body squirms visibly but not a single moan spill out of my mouth, it's like if the whole attention of body is focused on my anus and can't properly provide to any other actions except the one to let this infinite penetration I’m experiencing. And her fingers are now giving the same sensation of her tongue: it seems like they are now very deep in me, I can feel my belly being battered by them but I know this is just an impression my body is giving to my mind, reacting to something new and too intense for me. But I like it....I like the sensation to be possessed....it's something you can't imagine if you never had try it before and it's what Colette is doing right now and in a so easily that I’m astonished and my mind is now completely blank, like an empty page of a book no one had ever write. And my body is almost ready to surrender too: my cock is so big and swollen that I’m surprised by the fact that I can still hold a vast spray of my seed  all over the silky sheets....I wonder how I’m able to resist despite the extreme ecstasy that is pervading my whole self from different minute!

And it happens again. I’m barely sure I can hold the pleasure a little longer, but I’m wrong: at last, a liberating moan spit out of my wide open and drooling mouth, filling the room again but this time it's louder and wild, like the one of an animal. And at the same time, my cock is finally free to release its white and sticky nectar that land all over my belly and on the pillow behind him, soaking it completely: it looks endlessly, as if I never had reach an orgasm in my entire life and that make me hope that the rape she's doing to me is finally over, but I’m wrong again. Her thrust turns faster and rougher, to the point a second and a third spray of seed arrive, wild and uncontrollable, and till the last drop didn't spit out of my cock, Colette didn't stop her thrust, but finally, at last, her fingers and tongue are giving me the chance to take a breath: I must admit that I’m surprised when she push them out of my devastated ass, but at the same time I’m disappointed, deep inside me I hope she will continue more with that pleasant torture. Not that I’m not relieved buy this break but I feel like as all she have done to me till now wasn't enough, even if I’m clearly exhausted and unable to move a single muscle of my body. I’m trying to catch my breath back, when Colette turn me on my back, placing herself right over my chest: her sweaty skin makes her appear even more attractive and sensual than how she usually is (something very hard to believe, to be honest!) and only when the slow movements of her arms catches my attention I notice her drooling and opened pussy. It’s an hypnotizing view and it’s so damn wet that Colette’s love juice is dripping all over my breasts: its smell seems sweet and pungent, it’s so different from the smell of my or Horgus seed, it’s more similar to a delicious fragrance that fulfill my nostrils making my mind a little confused.

“Now it’s your turn to pleased me, Lady….”

Her voice is sensual and soft and it’s similar to a celestial music in my ears. I’m exhausted and powerless, she drain everything out of me but no matter how I try, I’m not able to tell her I need to rest and more her swollen pussy is getting near my face, more resist to her appeal is difficult. And now, at last, her wet pussy is right over my mouth and some drops or her juice is landing on my lips and I can’t avoid to luxuriously lick them.

“This will be a long and hot afternoon….” are the words she says to me, again with a pretty and malicious smile on her face, just before she push her pussy against my mouth. And I know she’s absolutely right….

hentaiboy69

« #57 : May 15, 2015, 10:16:26 AM »

Days are running fast and now I’m here in this city from about five of them. Not that I regret the time I’m spending here, especially after what happened at the hot springs with Colette, but even if living in this city is a new and very nice experience, I can’t get out of my head the sensation about how wrong is the way I’m acting, like I’m dishonoring Horgus memory: in fact, after that day at the hot springs, Colette has become like a drug for me....a pleasant drug to be honest, and I can’t resist too long without her touch and kisses. I had try very hard to resist to the incredible attraction I feel for her, but always fail: I know, I can sense it, now she’s in touch with the lusty part of me and she’s using it to have full control on me, till the point I’m just a puppet in her hands. And deep inside me, I like it....I like the fact she’s able to take the pain for the loss of Horgus far from my heart but at the same time, I know it’s wrong....so damn wrong!
This is what I always repeat to myself when we are together, like now: in the afternoon, the employers room of the hot springs, has become our alcove, a place where no one come and disturb us during our “massaging sessions”, if it’s how I can call the incredible and exciting hours we spent there together. And anytime, no matter how hard I try, she always wins against my awareness, she know how to lock it in a corner and let the libido take the lead of myself and she always do that, like she have a special key for it or maybe....some special abilities!

And it’s exactly what is going on right now. I never felt so breathless and my body so heavy as today, I’m stunned by how much far she can push me, making me to surpass my limits more and more, but I’m more stunned by the fact she do it naturally, without any apparently fatigue, something so natural as it’s breathing for everyone else.

“Please....stop now....” I babble, without sorting any effect “you know I have business to do soon!”

“They can wait....this is what you really need....” she reply, pushing all her hand up my fully stretched ass.

That sensation makes me scream and its intensity makes me arch my back while I’ll grab the silky sheets with all my strength. The way she dominates me, drive me crazy any time and she makes me reach several orgasms at day and a new one, I’m sure, is about to arrive, as an unstoppable wall of water that is about to land on an unstable ship during a sea storm, sinking it. And I’m that ship, unable to resist to the fury of the nature....or better say, in this case, of a single girl: Colette is pure passion, any cell of her body is filled by it and it takes no long to her to seduce a person near her, no matter if it’s a girl or a man, her presence attract everyone to her, as honey attract bears or bees. And she know this very well, in fact she always use this unnatural ability for her advantage: I heard many rumors about her, here at the hot springs, and each one of them involve Colette with a different girl or woman that usually is a customer of this place. I can suppose this is a sort of hunting field for her, a field she know very well and she used to visit every day to discover a new and tasty prey for her pleasure. And now it’s my turn to fulfill her desire....or maybe I must say, it’s my turn to be her victim! Yes, I’m a victim....a victim of her endless lust, lust which is now running all over my body, wild and unstoppable, while she deeply push her hand back and forth in my rectum....again and again, making my intense pleasure rising and grow till the point it turn into pure ecstasy  which explode in a incredible and wild orgasm, leaving me exhausted, again! But even this fourth orgasm she gave me don’t make her stop: as it happens during our first time, I can sense her hand reaching my stomach, devastating it with its thrust and she continue till she can see a little sparkle of energy in my body.

When I finally wake up, I’m alone in the room. I look around and I can see no traces of Colette, just my towel she threw over one of the furniture when we enter here and two of the employers that are changing to left the hot springs. I can hear them giggling while looking at my naked body and murmuring between them about something, I’m too disoriented to understand what they are talking about, but I’m sure it’s about me and Colette, judging by the fact they discretely turn to look at  me time by time. At this point, I can presume everyone from the staff , or anyway the female part of it, know about me and Colette and what we are doing in this room for hours and the situation make me blush visibly, while I try to cover myself with the silk sheets.

“Girls, can you tell me the time, please!?” I ask them, when I’m finally able to put words one after the other.

“Few minutes and the hot springs will be close....”

“Good Lord, I’m in late!” I yell, taking the towel and running to the door, opening it “please, can you give me the time to use the bath!? I just need three minutes or less!”

“Of course, Milady....Mrs. Colette gave us directives about it, take your time!”

Thanks to my unstable and trembling legs, running to the bath area wasn’t easy and when I reach it, the employers had started to clean all around it, but they didn’t put out any problem when I ask them to use it for a little, proof that Colette had give some directives to everyone here, to be sure I can go to my meeting cleaned and refreshed.....welllll, cleaned for sure, I have to say, but refreshed....it’s a bit hard, looking at my condition, but I cannot go to meet the Prefect of Libidinis, after he asked me to visit him at his house. I wonder why he want to meet me now and not when I arrived in the town, but I can presume it have something to do with the imminent begin of the Summer Festival and of the tournament which is running during it, tournament that have no more meaning for me and this is why, three days ago, I’ve told to Sir Votan I don’t want to take part at it. But something tell me that the Prefect don’t want to lose a potential attraction for visitors or pilgrims, not after all the posters he sent to neighbor kingdoms, claiming I’ll going to take part in the show. And in fact....

When finally I arrive at the Prefect house, placed in the north-east corner of the main square, the sun had started to fall on to the horizon and the streets of the city, usually crowed by people, are empty and the street lamps has started to be turned on, a clear sign of how late it is. After had taken a deep breath, I knock at the main door of the house but no one answer me and I’m about to knock again when the door creaks, starting to open.

“What can I do for you, Milady!?” a man’s voice asks me, while he comes out of the shadow. He must be around sixty or more, judging by his grizzled hair, but despite his not so more younger appearance, I must say he have an imposing presence, but not because he have a trained body or something similar, it’s more for an aura that is surrounding him. But he’s far from impressing me....

“I’m Lady Dragon, and I was invited by the Prefect for a talk”
“Oh, yes, we were waiting you, Milady....” the man replies, opening completely the door “please, come in!”

He leads me inside the house, long a not so lighted corridor, till we reach a little room, then he turn to me.

“Milady, can you wait here for a moment, please!?”

“Of course....” I reply, just before he disappears behind a door on the opposite side of the room. It takes few minutes before he come back, inviting me to follow him in the nearest room. Here, I can see different people sited around a small table, sipping some red wine and chatting between them, just to interrupt their chat and turn to me when I enter the room.

“Milord, Lady Dragon is here”

Then, he turns to me and pointing at a chair near the big couch where most of the people in the room are sitting, he continues.

“Please, Milady, take a sit!”

Saying this, the old man grab the chair and place it right in front of the couch, adjusting it while I’m sitting down on it, adjusting my dress with my hands, to don’t risk to sense it uncomfortable while I’m talking with the Prefect and the other people. Discreetly, I look at the three in front of me: the Prefect, on my right, it’s a man which look to be around fifty, or maybe a little less, and looks like a resolute man who know how to take advantage of any situation to gain for him more power and control on the people around him, thanks to the important role his family, the House of Mercator, got in making the city grew. And on my left, a young man is sitting on a chair nearby the couch, where a youngest girl is sitting, crossing her legs and holding the man’s hand. This mean they are in some type or relationship and judging by the admiration I can see in the eyes of the man, I can clearly say they are a couple but I can’t say if they are married or not. The only thing I’m sure is about they are not ordinary citizen or nobles, it’s clear by the jewelry she’s wearing and by their clothes that they are exponent of some highest rank, maybe from some monarchy, but there is a thing I’m sure about: despite her feminine appearance, the long black hair and the scent of the perfume she’s using, my nose can’t be tricked so easily....

The voice of the Prefect interrupts me, bringing me back to reality.

“I’m very thankful for accepting my invite, Lady....” he says, with his voice calm and quiet.

“My pleasure, Milord....I hope you will forgive me for being in late.” I answer him, with the same tone.

“Oh, it’s not a problem....as you can see, I’m very busy here, tonight! And please, call me Signis!”

“Very well....Signis. I can imagine how busy you are....I suppose your guests are all here for the festival” I say, looking around me, then looking back at the mysterious girl on my left.

“You are right, my dear....but not at all! They are all here for the tournament!”

The tournament....I completely forget about it, or better say I don’t care about it after what happened during and after my travel to come here in Libidinis. But for the city and, most important, for the Prefect, this is an event that can bring many money in their coffers and now I have no more doubts about the reason why I’m here tonight, but I want to listen at Signis words before doing my move. But the first one who talks isn’t him, it’s the mysterious girl.

“Your name has reached even my realm, the Kingdom of Lombrady, and now I’m very impatient to admire you in the arena, Lady!”

The Kingdom of Lombrady, she say....it’s far from here and I never had visited it, but I heard about it and about the beautiful Queen that rule it from about five years, Ophala, and I must say I’m surprised to see her here in front of me because I heard the conflict against the Kingdom of Swabia is getting worst recently and the armies of Lombrady are not strong enough to resist to the continuous assault from once of Swabia. Bud probably, those voices are false, or it’s what I can say judging by the calm Queen Ophala is showing me right now. False as her identity....no matter how much she take care of her hair and makeup, or if she wear so much provocative dress (the slit of the dress completely reveal her long and slim legs), she can’t hide the scent of her masculine body to me, it’s clearly different from the one of a woman and my nose is too sensitive to don’t recognize it. I stare at “her” for a little, trying to imagine the reason of this deception and the only one I can find is about how the Kingdom of Lombrady was ruled for centuries, namely by its Queens: probably, and this is just my supposition, the last Queen didn’t had a daughter and Ophala, or whatever her real name is, was educated as a girl....Good lord!

“There is something wrong!?” she directly asks me, noticing I’m looking at her.

“No, your highness....I was just wondering why a beautiful Lady as you is interested in a tournament like this!” I reply, telling a lie to her.

“Well, it’s very simple, to be honest....this kind of tournaments are perfect to discover some impressive talent and an opponent like you, is perfect to evaluate them.” she takes a break to sip some wine from her goblet, then continue “and this lead us to the reason why we ask to our dear Signis to invite you here, Lady!”

So, there are them behind this invite....and probably, many other delegations of the other Kingdoms had makes the same request to Signis and, of course, he can’t refuse to accomplish their request or the good name of his House can be partially ruined by it. And in fact, Signis takes the word.

“Lady, we called you here to ask you to take part at the tournament, but not as a gladiator of Lord Barton....”

I look at him perplexed: not as gladiator of Lord Barton!? I can’t join the tournament as his gladiator, not now that he is dead during the assault at his ship! I’m pretty sure they are planning something to let me join the event, without giving me any chance to refuse but not in my worsteds nightmare, I can suppose what they are going to tell me. Signis, without carrying by my strange look at him, continue.

“You can be an independent contestant, Lady....but you can’t at the moment! Despite the fact your Lord is dead, you officially are still a slave and everyone can claim to buy your life, but we want to offer you the chance to gain your freedom....”

I’ll suddenly stand up, interrupting him, and making the chair slam on the floor.

“A slave!? And who is my Lord now!?” I yell, furious “I had lost everything I had coming in this city and now you are telling me I’m still a slave!?”

“Indeed, my dear....you are property of Libidinis, now....and this mean I can dispose of your life, as Prefect of this city!” he reply, calm and not worried by my reaction.

“See, my dear Lady, a slave is always a slave, no matter if her Lord die, they are all registered.... but we have the power to give you your freedom and it will be noticed to every kingdom of the alliance....” Queen Ophala say, standing up and coming close to me and watching me straight in my eyes. Then, she move to the table behind me, placing her bum on its border and looking at a parchment that lies over it “with my and Signis signature on this parchment, you will be a free citizen....and if you accept to join the tournament, we are ready to sign it right now!”

“But now it’s up to you, Lady....are you going to accept our offer!?” Signis ask me, joining Queen Ophala.

As usual....people which have the power in their hands, always try to gain the highest benefits for them, no matter if this mean using some subterfuges and if they have to abuse of people that are not able to protect them self and even if I can easily escape from them, the only effect I can obtain is to be hunted for my whole life by head hunters and mercenaries in search of glory and money. I’d like to jump against them and give them a lesson they hardly forget too soon but I know I’m not in the position to do it, especially if I don’t want to make Libidinis and Lombrady my eternal enemies.

“What happen, if I accept your “gentle” request!?” I ask, grinning, my teeth.

“It’s simple....you will be the main attraction of the fighting tournament, you just need to sign the tournament subscription module and after you have done it, we are going to sign the document that prove the fact you are a free citizen from today!” Signis grab a feather and merge it in the ink bowl, then he hand it to me “We have a deal, dear Lady!?”

I stare at the feather and then at him and Queen Ophala, really tempted to run away from this place but taking my hanger under control, I move close to them.

“I think it’s a reasonable deal....I accept it with grrrratitude!” I answer, looking at them with fire in my eyes and taking the feather from Signis hand “where I have to sign the module!?”

hentaiboy69

« #58 : May 15, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »

With a satisfied smile on his face, Signis show me where I have to sign it, exhorting me to do it immediately. And I do it, without hesitation and after me they both have to do the same with my document, finally putting an end to this story. When I’m done, Signis take the module and examine it closely, to be sure my sign is well recognizable, then he pass it to Queen Ophala that makes the same thing and I can tell they looks really complacent by having that simple piece of paper in their hands, especially Signis because now, the reputation of the House of Mercator is safe. And finally, it’s their turn to accomplish at their part of our deal and they immediately do that, both signing the document that give me my freedom back, finally! When they are done with the document, Signis move back to the small table where we were till few minutes ago and takes two empty goblets and the bottle of wine, handing one of them to him, the he begin to fulfill Ophala’s one, mine and, at last, his one, till we all have our goblets full of red and delicious wine.

“Let’s celebrate this event with a toast, my dear Ladies....” he say, rising his goblet right in front of his face, then he turn to me “to the tournament and our champion! Cheer!”

“Cheer!!” I and Queen Ophala answer him, as one, then we all take a long sip of wine. It taste delicious, for sure more than the wine I’m usually used, and it’s strongest than any other one I ever tasted before: looking at Signis and then at Ophala, I can clearly tell how not used she is to wine, because her face is visibly flushing and I have the impression she’s a little unstable on her legs. I smirk at that view, it’s a sort of little revenge for me....a sweet and delicious one! I take another sip of wine, exhorting them to do the same, noticing the fact she’s doing it with hesitation, proof of what I was supposing is right.

“Too strong for your highness!?” I ask her, with a devilish smile.

“Of course it isn’t, my dear....” she reply, then she take a long sip, till her goblet is empty. Her face turn more red but she plays the role of the strong girl, trying to resist to the effect of that nectar.

“The most delicious wine I ever taste, Signis....really....”

But she didn’t have the time to finish her talk, that her legs tremble visibly, forcing her to use a nearest chair as support. Immediately, the man which was at her side on the couch, run to her and hold Ophala in his arms, visibly worried.

“My beloved, you know the effect wine have on you....you are not used to it!” he say, fondling her back and taking away the goblet from her hand and placing it on the table.

Hearing this words, I’m about to explode in a loud laugh but I hold it, just to don’t risk her and Signis can change their mind about our deal, but to be honest I’d like to joke a little more with her, even if it’s not the case, probably. After placing my goblet on the table too, I help the man to support Queen Ophala, taking her outside on the garden of the Prefect house, a garden that have his privacy thanks to the tall walls that surround it, pushing away some indiscrete eyes.

“I’m sorry, Milord....if I knew about how low resistant her highness has about alcohol, I never had pushed her to drink more!” I tell him, without hiding a little smirk on my lips.

“It’s not your fault, my fair Lady....she usually play the role of the strong girl....she have to do!”

“Why, if I can ask!?”

“For her kingdom and its citizen....” he takes a break, then continues “the war is getting long and it’s straining the whole kingdom....”

“I heard about the war against Swabia....it must be difficult for Lombrady to resist to their continues attacks!”

“It is, in fact....I’ll try to give her all my effort, but the war is not going well for Lombrady....”

“Even hiding her secrets, I suppose....” I ask him, while we help the Queen to sit on a wooden bench in the garden.

“What did you mean, Milady!?” he asks me with a puzzled and worried expression on his face.

“Milord, I know something about law of Lombrady, especially about the throne heir....and I know about “her” true self....” I whisper him, and after a small break I continue “so, I suggest to her, and to you of course, to don’t try to trick me again, in the future....”

He stares at me with his eyes wide open. I can imagine what he’s thinking right now and before he can say anything, I point at my nose with my left index finger. It takes a little before he can reorganize his thoughts and talk to me again.

“Milady, I don’t know what are you talking about, but....let’s presume the Queen have a secret of that type, did you think it’s possible, for you, to keep it secret if I swear you that what happened tonight will be not repeated anymore!?”

Anxiously, he was waiting for my answer: he was trembling, while his hands are holding the ones of his Queen and gently fondling her back to help her to feel a little relieved and the wait is clearly killing him and nervousness is rising in him, to the point he is cold sweating.

“Presuming she have that type of secret....I think I can keep it secret, Milord!” I finally reply, smiling at him.

At my words, he takes a deep relieved breath and thanks me, babbling a little. We cut our talk just a moment before Signis join us, taking a glass of water for the Queen, already visibly dazed by the wine.

“Prince Henrik, I’m so sorry....I didn’t knew about the fact Queen Ophala it’s not used to alcohol!”

“Milord, it’s not your fault....and I’m sure she will feel better soon!” Henrik reply, reassuring Signis about the actual situation, then continue “maybe I have to take her back to our room....it will be helpful!”

“I think Prince Henrik is right, Signis....some rest will help her to recover soon!”

“Indeed....let me call one of my servants to help you, Prince Henrik!”

“It’s no needed, Milord....I can take care of the Queen by myself, really!”

“Well, let me offer you the escort of some of my soldiers....it’s night and the streets are not safe....”

Prince Henrik gladly accept the offer of Signis and after had saying goodbye to all the other customers, he leave the Prefect house, helping Queen Ophala to walk back to the room (or better say house, probably) Signis have reserved for them, during all their stay in Libidinis.

After had giving instruction to his soldiers, Signis came back to the garden, joining me with a full bottle of red wine in his hand. He sit near me and without saying any words, he fill my empty goblet till the board, then he do the same with his one and rise it to me, for another toast. Our goblets clink in the quiet of the night and soon, all the wine in them is gone and same happen for other two times: Signis, which is now showing the first signs of all the alcohol we drunk, is now staring at me with a little surprised expression.

“You surely can hold well alcohol, Lady....I didn’t expect to see a girl drink so much!”

“Oh, my constitution helps me a lot with it....considering me as a normal girl is not correct, Signis....” I reply, taking a last sip.

“I guess so....anyway, thanks for accepting our request.”

“Did I have choice!?” I ask, looking at him disappointed.

Signis didn’t answer me immediately: his eyes are now fixed on his almost empty goblet and I can see a serious expression on his face, like if many thoughts are now running in his mind and he is trying to order them. He takes a deep breath, then turn to me.

“Maybe what we did isn’t correct, Lady....but administrating a city like this and taking care of a festival isn’t an easy thing, considering the fact that this event is always waited by the merchants that live here!”

“Mmmm....and this gives you the right to use subterfuges to gain your goal!?”

“Sometimes it’s needed....” he says, taking another sip “it’s the same of fighting in the arena, just on biggest scale! You can call it strategy, if you prefer....”

He stands up, looking at our empty goblets and then at the bottle, just to find out that even this one is empty now. He is about to call one of his servant to let him bring to us another bottle, but I stop him before he can do it, assuring him I got enough wine and I must leave to move back to the tavern and have some rest, to be able to prepare me properly for the imminent begin of the tournament. But most important, I really need to rest after another incredible and marvelous afternoon with Colette....but this is not something I can tell him, not without risking to put both of us in trouble, even if I have to admit I had seen many incredible things here in this city, things that can’t be seen elsewhere or, anyway, not under the sunlight: probably, this city is more free then how its name can show to people that come here for the first time.

When I step inside the “Silver Horn” it’s around midnight and few customers are still there trying again to seduce Colette. I had seen them coming here every night in the last five days and this prove how appealing she is, but no one of them can imagine the secret she’s hiding and now I share with her, being part of it and there is no day that Colette let pass away without remembering me about it. And I’m sure, more days of intense passion are waiting me....

hentaiboy69

« #59 : June 09, 2015, 06:53:37 AM »

Two days have passed form my talk with Signis and Queen Ophala and finally the time is arrived: today, the Summer Festival of the free City of Libidinis begin and with it, many events too but the most waited, surely is the wrestling tournament in the arena: here, many men and women coming from the cities or from the allied kingdoms, will prove their strength and abilities in front of nobles and normal citizens, gathered here attracted by one of the most followed event in the whole continent. And now I’m here, waiting for its begin, in a room crowed by warriors of any race and nations, anyone so different from each other but with the same goal in their mind: the victory! Some do it for their Lords, others for them self, to have their freedom back, and then there are the ones that do it just because they are attracted by the money of the prize....everyone here have a reason, no matter where we from or how our lives are running day after day.

Felinx, elves, humans....more I look around and more much different type of contestants I can see in this room. All of them looks well trained and ready to show it to the crowd that fill the arena, but no one of them is even close comparable to me, or this is what I think till I see her, on the opposite corner of the room: a naga! It’s the first time I see one of their specie, they usually don’t leave in this area of the continent but even if I never talked to her before, I know who she is or maybe, it’s more accurate to tell I can imagine who she is: Kyla’s friend! I must say that I was stunned by the way Kyla describe her to me, but now that I can see her with my own eyes, she looks even more incredible then how I had imagine her: her long tail, almost three meter long, is covered by scarlet scales and looks like a very powerful weapon in a hand to hand confrontation as this tournament is and despite she doesn’t appear so tall, I’m sure she can easily outclass most of the opponents she will face, if she use her tail as support to rise her body. She looks focused on her thoughts, maybe she’s preparing herself for the match and everyone else is doing it right now, anyone in a different way, but for sure, she’s doing it in one I never had seen before: she’s grasping tight a pendant in her left hand, something very important for her, probably, and I wonder what makes it so important to push her to hold it like that. Maybe it’s a gift from someone she is in love or maybe it’s a memory of her family, I can’t know it for sue, but there is no doubt about how precious it is, I can tell it even from the way she’s looking at it, when I notice it’s open and can barely see a picture painted inside it. I can’t tell who’s on that picture, but her expression let me understand that it’s not a simple man or woman on it, but someone very special for her, someone that probably is her reason of life and probably, the reason why she’s taking part at the tournament.

“It’s time! Get ready for the arena!”

A male voice caught my attention. Finally, the moment to be introduced and claimed by the crowd that is filling the arena has come: slowly, any contestant stand up and take his steps to the stone corridor that link this room to the field where everyone of us is impatient to show how powerful we are to the spectators that are waiting us. While we walk in the corridor, I can hear the scrams of the crowd getting louder, till they explode in a thunderous ovation when we finally came out of it and the first of us step on the sand of the arena’s field and at anyone of us that enter in it, the screams get louder, till I make my entry: the arena is rumbling and the excitement of the spectators fill the whole arena. My eyes need few moments to get used to the bright of the outside and I must say that I’m pleasant surprises by what I see. Probably, this arena is half the size of the one of Rhoonas (ones of the biggest, with the two in the Capital of Swabia’s Kingdom) but it’s full to the point that spectators are pressed to each other so much that their number is overwhelming the maximal capacity of the arena. Plus, as it’s not enough, I heard that many others are outside the place watching at the event via special magical instruments that permit to transfer the images in front of them on some special equipment placed outside the arena and in other areas of the city, like the main square or the taverns.

When Prefect Signis stand up and start to talk, the whole arena turns quiet and in any corner of it, people can hear his voice.

“Citizen of the Free City of Libidinis....and all of you that made a long travel from all around the continent to be here at the annual Summer Festival....let me thank you all for being here!”

The sound of a multitude of clapping hands feel the area, while Signis look around the arena with a satisfied smile, then continue.

“Please....my dear friends, save your admiration and cheers for the contestants! We have lot of interesting fighters this year, coming from the entire continent but today, I’m very proud to announce you we have a special guest!”

The crowd is now murmuring, impatient to know who this guest is and all the eyes are now looking carefully at us, one after the other, trying to examine any one of us to discover witch of us is the one Signis is talking about.

“It’s her....her!” some very excited voices claim, after few moments, then Signis take back the words.

“Exactly! I’m proud to announce you all the presence of Lady Dragon, coming directly from the City of Rhoonas! She’s here to fight in the name of her Lord, Sir Barton, that perishes during the travel to reach Libidinis!”

Signis take a short break, just to look around another time, then he speaks again.

“We offer her hospitality and she gently accept to take part at the tournament in name of her Lord and....” he is now looking at me. “I gently accept, uh!?”, I think to myself, remembering my talk with him and Queen Ophala two days ago, when he continues. “and to honor the name of the man she loves, Horgus the Titan!”

Ovations of joy rise immediately from the crowd, as they heard the name of a hero and I’m really surprised by this reaction. Horgus the Titan....it’s the first time I heard my beloved Horgus being named like this and I wonder why Signis do it so sudden, but maybe I’m starting to understand it and soon, my suspect have a confirmation, directly from Signis mouth.

“Someone of you, probably remember him! Till six years ago, Horgus the Titan was a well-known name in any arena of the continent and as you probably know, no one has ever defeated him, till he retired from competition and become an excellent trainer! And today, here at Libidinis, we have his last disciple, Lady Dragon!”

The crowd goes loud then before. All the eyes are now pointed on me, even the others contestants are looking at me, surprised by Signis’ words but probably, right now I’m the most surprised one. I had always suspected about that Horgus was a fighter in the past, but never had imagine he was so well knowed and popular and this explain very well why Lord Barton was taking his opinion in so high consideration. I’m stunned by this revelation, but at the same time, I wonder if there are any other things about Horgus he didn’t told to me, but at the same time I’ll understand why he knows so well about Libidinis tournament, because probably, or better say I’m quite sure of it, he had take part at it in one of the past edition, or maybe to more than one!

“Please...please my friends....there will be time to celebrate our champions....” Signis says, trying to calm a little the now too much excited spectators of the arena, then he turns to us, looking straightly at everyone of the contestants and smiling he speak to us.

“Here, today, you all are the strongest fighters of the whole continent and I’m sure you are ready to show us your power and abilities....I wish this contest can run in name of the respect that every one of you has for each other and of the rules you all know! Let the Goddess of Victory smile at the strongest of you and grant him, or her, the victory! May the contest begin!”

The whole arena is rumbling more vistuosely then before and probably, the same happens in any other place where citizens of Libidinis and travelers are now watching at the ceremony for the begin of the tournament. I’m sure that Signis is quiet satisfied by the reaction of the spectators and in his mind he has started to ponder about the profits the city, but most important him, will gain by the event, now that he enlight the soul of anyone of them with the memories of Horgus, a man that everyone consider a hero of the arena. While an employer is leading us back to the room where we were waiting for the begin of the ceremony, I take a last look at the stage where Signis is: there, I can easily recognize Queen Ophala and her beloved Prince Henrik, both with a satisfied expression on their faces. Then, I notice another man I had seen before near them, a man that usually came to visit Lord Barton at his estate before any match I had at the arena of Rhoonas. He’s Markus, the Prefect of Rhoonas, and he’s probably here to enjoy the tournament and to establish a more solid partnership with the City of Libidinis, something he was expecting from Lord Barton, being him the biggest merchant of Rhoonas and considering he had business in several sectors. But now, with his premature departure, the City of Rhoonas has lost its charismatic figure and knowing that, Markus has take the decision to move his steps personally, avoiding to use any mediocre intermediary that can ruin a delicate tractative with Libidnis. In fact, Lord Barton was well-known in Rhoonas for being an excellent merchant with many interests and often the Prefect asked him to solve lot of delicate affairs that made the city prosper fast and become a nevralgic point for business and this, of course, made the name of the Barton’s Family grown in fame and respectability in any city and country that have commercial interaction with the City of Rhoonas. Now, I wonder what type of business Markus have in mind, but I’m sure they are very important if he is here personally, anyway, it’s not like I care of them too much, all I hope is he’s not trying to involve me in them, obtaining my property from Signis.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: