*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A tale of erotic fantasy OOC
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 23
: A tale of erotic fantasy OOC  ( 163545 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : March 17, 2011, 10:57:02 AM »

I had the idea, Bear agreed with it. So here it is. OOC notes can still be posted in thread, but here's a better spot for them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : March 17, 2011, 11:32:55 AM »

Thanks Janine,.. figured it best to lay it out in the open an idea, rather than work on something, that others might be considering... my character... ... a halfbreed,..of elven and human blood,.. burdened with curse,.. and blessing of being a shape shifter... (you'll understand the curse...as I post it)

Janine Dee

« #2 : March 17, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »

Okay, the city, medieval? Tight and my stories seem cooperative, BUT do we want it coastal so sea travel is an easy possibility?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : March 17, 2011, 02:00:17 PM »

Doesn't matter to me, I was planning on coming to the city over land.
Bear

« #4 : March 17, 2011, 02:19:42 PM »

I'll be there already on my side... and hope the intro clarifies,... though his intent there is to seek counsel,.. he is not as driven by noble virtue... rather of vengeance. Coastal works...nicely...

Janine Dee

« #5 : March 17, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »

Well with one vote for coastal and the rest don't care I figure we'll have it a coastal city.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #6 : March 17, 2011, 03:26:53 PM »

How is things set up? Is it an empire or a large kingdom? I was kinda thinking of smaller city states and kingships which could be squabbling, fight small wars, making treaties, alliances and everything else politicians can play with. I though about a structure like this because Janine's been part of a group of mercenaries, Tights an assassin and I'd assume these types of professions would thrive under such circumstances. Hmm though as long as everything in a large kingdom isn't controlled by an iron fist all of this could very well go on inside a kingdom.

The city could be a large coastal city with lots of power and influence because of its location making it a very important trading point.
Janine Dee

« #7 : March 17, 2011, 04:37:01 PM »

Sounds good to me.  ;) I'm leaving it loosely defined so we can adjust it on the fly as we wish.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

islandsun
: 1597

« #8 : March 17, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »

Sunny > White wicca ,(WITCH) my powers I receive , from energy source, I feed upon happiness and revelry.I`m  immortal processor of magical talents practitioner of good and evil. Mystical mercenary, who sells my spells. separated into five castes  : warrior , healer,enchantress , conjurer , and seeress >  ;D               @ Janine Dee    I think it`s called Tracing > mostly immortal have the ability for that power ! So great possiblies there ?        Warning ::: To those that look down into my bewitching green eyes !   > Evil laugh <    hehehehehe !   SEEMS I SCREWED UP AGAIN !
« : March 18, 2011, 03:59:32 AM islandsun »
Janine Dee

« #9 : March 17, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »

Okay Sunny honey, but posting it here only does so much. You need to join in the story in the other thread.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #10 : March 17, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »

Just to (re)state what I had in mind for this thread is that we each start our own story. In this case revolving around this central city (though you can certainly be elsewhere if you wish), and as we go we can start working threads together if we find ourselves wanting to, but it's not MANDATORY. Just write your own fantastic, erotic tale, and let it go where it goes.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #11 : March 17, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »

Well I like the idea of a large coastal city. Plays to some variety of actions then, if we are weaving our own story lines then...

Adera

« #12 : March 17, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »

I'll post tomorrow... I've written some now but I need to re-read it.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : March 17, 2011, 10:15:00 PM »

As my character is sent by a political power, the bortherhood not a secret society, but active in daily and political life, the land torn up into little city-states and kigdoms sounds perfect. The city I was hoping to become a centre of business and trade, wehere all people and cultures meet, collide both passionately as sometimes cruelly.
A coastal city seems to meet all those wishes, so I am more than happy if it developes that way..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee

« #14 : March 18, 2011, 04:15:29 AM »

And I like the idea of sea travel being an option. So it looks like more votes for coastal.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3 ... 23  
« previous next »
: