*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A tale of erotic fantasy OOC
« previous next »
: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
: A tale of erotic fantasy OOC  ( 163541 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #330 : October 17, 2014, 01:30:05 AM »

gosh, guys......Bear & Brandy, you really started to write a lot here and i'm proud of you two! Plus, i'm happy by the fact my Dragon chronicles had wake up again the interess for this tale!

Too bad i don't have the chance to work on my Dragoness recently but be sure i'll do it soon as possible! Meanwhile, i'm working on plans for the future of the story and i have more things settled, as it's clear from thwe world map i posted.....stay tuned here and in the Chronicles thread!
« : October 17, 2014, 06:01:58 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #331 : November 09, 2014, 11:49:35 AM »

lol.. well I did leave a cliff hanger... need to finish up a couple segments and I'll post soon

Stone
: 1842

« #332 : November 09, 2014, 04:51:13 PM »

Bear, Can you hurry up please  ;D

HB, Brandy, Bear - I'm enjoying all the instalments.  Please keep them coming.

If Janine, Adera ,  Lover & Tightfit are still out there, I'd really like your stories to continue as well.

hentaiboy69

« #333 : November 10, 2014, 02:22:06 AM »

Thanks for the support, Stone, as one of the active member in this thread i really enjoy your cheers!as you probably has noticed, i have added a new line in my Chronicle, wich is a bit further then what i posted it, but soon i hope i can work on this story more and more!
« : December 02, 2014, 12:04:47 PM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #334 : January 28, 2015, 02:15:26 AM »

As you can see, in the tale I had reach the point where I add the Lycans interlude in my Chronicles..

Now.....for the future of my story, the Lycans are important, so I'd like to add it in the tale too, but first I'd like to have your impression!

hentaiboy69

« #335 : February 05, 2015, 02:06:40 AM »

Helloooooo!? Still waiting! thanks!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #336 : February 05, 2015, 10:33:21 AM »

The werewolves ( no control of their taint ) and  lycans (more control of the taint ) could be the top dogs, working during the night to take over the city, slowly but surely, to topple the kingdom with a view to conquering neighbouring lands. To ensure a good supply of food and new victims to join their realm.

Of course, the vampires, simmering in the background & yet to arrive may object to this plan,  as well as the current houses of the city, if they even realise the dangers that lurk when darkness falls.

The plot thickens ....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #337 : February 06, 2015, 02:10:05 AM »

My idea about the Lycans is a bit more complex than this, they are used by a certain entity. If you want to know more, I can show it to you in private!
« : February 06, 2015, 02:12:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #338 : April 15, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »

was pondering at a short description about the city of Libidinis and its activities, so this is what I was planning:

Here, anyone can have an opportunity to change his life, it doesn’t matter the race or the gender, it’s all about having a strong will and good timing to propose some new and productive idea, the only important thing is it mustn’t be against the laws of the city. Of course, most of the laws were maid by the House of Mercator and, of course, they grant some special benefits to its business but thanks to the support of all the merchants of the city, it’s not difficult for the Prefect, who is also the ruler of the House of Mercator, takes under contriol the nobles’s families of Libidinis, which don’t always agree with the Prefect lines of conduction.
Of course, Signis always paid attention to satisfy requests coming from some very influent peoples who live in the city or just want to open an activity in it, so here it’s not unusual to see a brothel in the area nearby the dock and the shipyard. The first one was opened by a merchant who reached Libidinis from a city of the nearest Kingdom of Swabia, where his activity was not so well accepted, and soon another one was opened by another merchat coming from the the city of Rhoonas. Then, there was another one, till they became four, at last. Naturally, there were many polemics about those places, but the possibility to grant more money to the city and have more visitors who can be interessed in doing some trades before enjoying a night of passion, had made change the opinion to lot of peoples which weren’t in favor with the opening of those activities, at the begin.

It will fit!?

Brandybee

« #339 : June 07, 2015, 09:25:39 AM »

I think it will, it wont effect my storyline, I am after all a visitor to the city and not aware or interested in the politics at this stage. If that changes,  I can always fit around your description.  My interest is the games and tournaments and making a sheckle or two till i move on to the next place...

Of course, in my story, there is a pack of established underground werewolves and lycan.  Soon, the vampires may visit and decide to stay, but that just adds to the thrill of all the concoctions of folk - human, fantasy and hybrid who frequent this city of sex, debauchery and cunning..

The stories go on ...  hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #340 : June 07, 2015, 09:41:08 AM »

Hmmmm, looks interesting

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
Brandybee

« #341 : June 08, 2015, 11:15:19 AM »

Huragon -  A dragon that can manifest at will into a human form.

Bucca

Werewolf

Sam_Hawke

« #342 : June 08, 2015, 11:25:43 AM »

Huragon....... would be cool

Sam_Hawke

« #343 : June 17, 2015, 07:43:59 PM »

If its not too much trouble would it be possible to get a brief outline of events?
nothing major just an overview of current events, otherwise might take me a week to read all those posts.

hentaiboy69

« #344 : June 18, 2015, 06:28:44 AM »

A brief outline isn't easy, because any author wrote his personal line......I think you need to be patiente and read here and there, or start yours and then, see if you want to make your characters meet the others at some point

: 1 ... 21 22 [23]  
« previous next »
: