*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Add a shemale section in the forum:
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Add a shemale section in the forum:  ( 25502 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« : March 31, 2011, 02:20:48 AM »

Dear Devs,
May I suggest a new category under the "discussions about sex" section here at the forum. You already have f-m, m-m, w-w but as a shemale im caought in between ;) so a section for shemales and all realted to that. Thanks :)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : March 31, 2011, 06:29:56 AM »

If it helps, they've basically abandoned those sections. The moves listed haven't been updated in well over a year.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
PseRamesses

« #2 : March 31, 2011, 07:26:04 AM »

If it helps, they've basically abandoned those sections. The moves listed haven't been updated in well over a year.
thx J, always helpin me out when in need *grateful smile* keep it up and i will soon feel i owe u.... somethin ;) *giggle*

Bear
: 3856

« #3 : March 31, 2011, 10:12:09 AM »

Actually a good idea, and reminds me that I for one have probably been remise about where I post my polls, they are better suited being under these topics rather than in the gnereal discussion thread.

I would recommend contacting support Pse' and make the request, ... might request a general 3some pose thread added too please.

PseRamesses

« #4 : March 31, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »

bear, i think janine has avalid point, many sectionsr not in use. thts why i want ones tht do ;) to get discussions started, ideas flowing and get the devs a feedback from us fans. if i ever dare to write them i will, thx bb.

Bear

« #5 : March 31, 2011, 01:31:20 PM »

the developers aren't posting but we in the forum have kicked in with polls and discussions in the threads... but they have been posted erroneously in the general discussion thread... I am thinking that they should be actually added and done in this section..

So to ME,...for what it is worth your suggestion is not only a valid one but one I should perhaps follow up with in new pose releases.

A tip of the hat for the reminder.

PseRamesses

« #6 : March 31, 2011, 01:56:33 PM »

the developers aren't posting but we in the forum have kicked in with polls and discussions in the threads... but they have been posted erroneously in the general discussion thread... I am thinking that they should be actually added and done in this section..

So to ME,...for what it is worth your suggestion is not only a valid one but one I should perhaps follow up with in new pose releases.

A tip of the hat for the reminder.

oh bear bb, u do know how to make a girl happy. kisses all over bb. thx

Adera
: 3047

« #7 : March 31, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »

If they made shemale sections I think I would post the threads for new releases there, it would be quite nice since things would be a little more categorized then
PseRamesses

« #8 : March 31, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »

If they made shemale sections I think I would post the threads for new releases there, it would be quite nice since things would be a little more categorized then
if so honey i think the mods here can easily move ur thread and posts to it. saknar dig såå hjärtat mitt. blöta kyssar... du vet vart *fniss*

Adera

« #9 : March 31, 2011, 06:19:49 PM »

Mmm, du är så söt. :-* :-*
Bear

« #10 : March 31, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »

not certain what is being said there,..sounds erotic

I made the request to support for Shemale and threesome topic threads. we'll have to wait and see,..but it doesn't hurt if others do the same...

PseRamesses

« #11 : April 01, 2011, 12:29:02 AM »

not certain what is being said there,..sounds erotic
errr well, it was intentional *giggle*

I made the request to support for Shemale and threesome topic threads. we'll have to wait and see,..but it doesn't hurt if others do the same...
thx bb, i will put one in to

Adera

« #12 : April 01, 2011, 08:19:18 AM »

My post wasn't very erotic... but I was a little tired when I wrote it.

Btw it seems like they just rearranged things in the forum, we might get new sections. :P

@PseRamesses: Gumman, om du retar mig för mycket med den där munnen och tungan så kommer jag att bli alldeles skakis av åtrå. Kanske plockar fram en spännande dubbeldildo. ;) :-*
PseRamesses

« #13 : April 01, 2011, 09:18:31 AM »

@PseRamesses: Gumman, om du retar mig för mycket med den där munnen och tungan så kommer jag att bli alldeles skakis av åtrå. Kanske plockar fram en spännande dubbeldildo. ;) :-*
åh guuud va härligt, ja önskar ja kunde modda d här spelet som ja gjorde me sims 1-3, då skulle du minsann få smaka  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P räcker d? *fniss*

Adera

« #14 : April 01, 2011, 09:46:15 AM »

Ehehe, räcker? Jag skulle be dig visa mig några gånger till så jag skulle kunna bestämma mig. :P
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: