*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Add a shemale section in the forum:
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Add a shemale section in the forum:  ( 25503 )
LadyT
: 6

« #15 : April 03, 2011, 04:04:15 PM »

;D 8) Ahhh søtnosar, ni bare flirtar ::)
Kunde jag få vara med ? :-*
LadyT
: 6

« #16 : April 03, 2011, 04:12:30 PM »

Dear Devs,
May I suggest a new category under the "discussions about sex" section here at the forum. You already have f-m, m-m, w-w but as a shemale im caought in between ;) so a section for shemales and all realted to that. Thanks :)

I agree. Or are we just to be treated as an Erotic Fantasie??

Dear Admin
Please giveus our own category i the forum.?
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : April 03, 2011, 04:59:05 PM »

@LadyT: Hihi, det är bara att du flirtar med oss. :P
Selrach
: 1

« #18 : April 03, 2011, 05:55:47 PM »

I, too, fully support a shemale section to the forum. Moreover, I am in full support of every effort to bring shemale relationship options on equal par with male-female relations.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #19 : April 04, 2011, 01:33:00 AM »

@ Lady T, som Adera sa, vi e sååå flörtiga så du passar ju väldigt bra in i den mixen  ;) o så vore det ju såå roligt med en svenskt-norskt sss möte.

@ Selrach, agree fully. lookin at the s-m poses im both dissapointed and frustrated over the devs lack of insight in the shemale gender and their inmature presentation. maybe its just me but i certainly dont dance and fuck at the same time and i do belive im a lil to old for doing a split while giving my parter a hand just to mention a few and why r there more s-m fuck poses then m-s ones? pssst devs, when im with a man im all woman  ;) atleast most of the time *giggle* :P

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : April 04, 2011, 01:58:47 AM »

Avtually there are plenty of hints on why there are more s-f fucking poses compared to m-s fucking poses. It all has to do with the view the dev team has on sex. For example:

1. How come there has not been a mm-pose released in at least 6 months?
2. Why can't the guys touch eachother in MMF while females can touch eachother in MFF?
3. Why would they make a FF-pose which is focussed on a dildo?

The point I am trying to make is, though they have created sm-poses and mm-poses, they are still focussing on a more traditional role dividing in sex, Focussed mainly of penetration. The male taking a dominant part in play, focussed on the woman. Even in FF-poses, the action isoften about a fallic symbol.

Homosexual males and shemales still having to deal with a cloak of embarrasment, shame. The het-set as they are called, still claiming the bulk of the attention of the dev-team. Chosing a safe way to sell their product, not as liberal in their thoughts as we might expect and hope for..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
PseRamesses

« #21 : April 04, 2011, 03:13:51 AM »

Avtually there are plenty of hints on why there are more s-f fucking poses compared to m-s fucking poses. It all has to do with the view the dev team has on sex. For example:
1. How come there has not been a mm-pose released in at least 6 months?
2. Why can't the guys touch eachother in MMF while females can touch eachother in MFF?
3. Why would they make a FF-pose which is focussed on a dildo?
The point I am trying to make is, though they have created sm-poses and mm-poses, they are still focussing on a more traditional role dividing in sex, Focussed mainly of penetration. The male taking a dominant part in play, focussed on the woman. Even in FF-poses, the action isoften about a fallic symbol.
Homosexual males and shemales still having to deal with a cloak of embarrasment, shame. The het-set as they are called, still claiming the bulk of the attention of the dev-team. Chosing a safe way to sell their product, not as liberal in their thoughts as we might expect and hope for..
wow, talk about hittin the nail bb, a homerun argument *humble bow*

PseRamesses

« #22 : April 11, 2011, 02:52:28 AM »

I made the request to support for Shemale and threesome topic threads. we'll have to wait and see,..but it doesn't hurt if others do the same...
bear bb? *discretely knocking on office door* have u got any response from support regarding this issue?

Bear
: 3856

« #23 : April 11, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »

Glancing up from the paperwork on my desk,...

"Unfortunately no,...and of suggestions given to support this is the first not to have warranted even the cordial "Thank you for the suggestion " message,...disturbs me enough to give them a second ring on the matter..."

*Pulling up the website on the laptop...I send off another request,... this time with a bit more scathing words....*

PseRamesses

« #24 : April 11, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »

*Pulling up the website on the laptop...I send off another request,... this time with a bit more scathing words....*
thx mr bear, sorry to bother u with trivia, i know u r a very busy man. (omg, he is so decisive, so energetic and active. always makes my knees all weak.... and burstin my panties *bloushing* omg not again :-[) Excuse me but i really have to go mr bear *runnin to ladies room as soon as my heels can carry me*

Bear

« #25 : April 12, 2011, 01:58:27 AM »

Glances up,.. catching the fine curves of her form as she slips away...thinking to myself as a subtle smile crosses my face..."Someday I need to make the time..."

PseRamesses

« #26 : April 12, 2011, 02:19:01 AM »

*slamming the ladiesroom door behind me, runnin into first available both. pulse is raisin, im all hot, warm and sooo horny* (tht man is gonna be the death of me i think to myself) *as i peel down my miniskirt i realize my condition as my big clit has escaped my panties* (thank god i wore pantyhose to keep it in today) *trying to fit it all into my skimpy panties i realize the mission impossible of it all* (great, now i have to sit here until my swell has gone down i think as my mind drifts away.....)

Adera
: 3047

« #27 : April 12, 2011, 09:12:12 AM »

I stand by the mirror fixing my make-up when this gorgeous woman in her professional yet incredibly sexy office outfit bursts into the bathroom looking quite flustered and walking a little awkward. I watch her with big eyes as she quickly enters a stall, I guess she's really in a hurry.

First day on the job for me, I really should have picked a more professional attire I think looking at myself in the mirror and pouting my lips a little... guess my a little cuter college clothes wont do.
Bear

« #28 : April 12, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »

Ponder the legal brief I am working on,..and recheck my online source for recitals... but none refer to the case I remember. Damn where is that new intern? ::)... I need her to research the witness list and pull the backgrounds...time is short and she may need  some assistance.. this is getting frustrating.. and if too frustrated I am going to have to find a release to settle down... :P

PseRamesses

« #29 : April 17, 2011, 03:29:55 AM »

*my mind drifts, i close my eyes and dream away as my hand slowly moves towards my groin and starts to gently stroke my cock through the pantyhose... God, it sends shivers through me* (oh bear bb should se me now, all worked up over him. im so hot i do him right here in the stall i think)  *as i start strokin myself harder and more determined when.....???* (what was that sound? my god someone else is in here. shit, why didnt i check the stalls) *now i hear it again, sounds like...someone is...i open my unlocked stalldoor slightly to have a look. by the mirror theres a woman standing puttin make up on. she fixes her hair swiftly, corrects her skimpy lil skirt and turns around.......shit....and looks right at me with a sly smile: "hot today isnt it honey?" *oh my sweet lord shes georgeous. i realize im sittin there with my cock in my hand and knows she sees it. i slam the door shut and moves to lock the door but then feel how the handle is janked out of my hand and the door opens."Hi im Adera, u must be Pse, im your new assistant"

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: