*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Add a shemale section in the forum:
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Add a shemale section in the forum:  ( 25504 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : April 17, 2011, 08:11:45 AM »

I step inside the stall, closing the door behind me. I look her up and down smiling, lucky me, she's like me. When I caught a glance of her hard cock in the mirror I decided to be, well, a little straight forward and get a good look.

I squat down on in front of her, parting her legs slowly "I should help you out with this, don't you think? I really hope you don't mind?" I say taking her cock in my right hand rubbing it gently. She looks at me quite surprised, well I was a bit forward. Okay, make that very forward but she's just so gorgeous and this hot hard rod looks so tasty twitching in my hand. I had recognized her immediately, though she probably barely even looked at the photo of my resume when she got me as an assistant.

Her surprise doesn't last very long though and I can see her face change into that of a confident woman and she smiles at me "Well Adera if this isn't a nice meeting... just so you'll know, I'll be evaluating everything you do so you better do your best" she tells me with a sly smile. "Oh... I better do my very best then" I say licking my lips and closes in on the head of her hard cock.

I let out my tongue, gently licking the head of her hard cock, circling it and then moving in to take the lovely head into my wet mouth. I suck on the head and flicks my tongue over her inside my mouth, my right hand still around the base of her while looking up into her eyes... she has quite a poker face and she tells me that I'll have to do better than that. I let more of her into my mouth, bobbing my head slowly up and down on her, slobbering up her cock and sucking harder on her. Feeling a little mischievous I let my left hand wander up along her soft leg, feeling my way over her thigh and then moving it so I can fondle her balls.

I have other ideas for my left hand though and taking a little pause I lick my fingers naughtily for her before continuing. Now with my wet fingers I snake my hand inside her pantyhose and rub them gently over her hole, slowly working a finger into her so I can massage it against her prostate while sucking on her.

Well I have to say, sucking on her while playing with her sweet ass seems to be a little to much and I smile as I hear a soft whimper from her which turns into a moan. I work another finger into her, expanding her even more. Uuuh... my own dick is so terribly hard right now too, tenting my skirt and a little precum trickling into my panties. I wonder if she has noticed.

I bob faster on her, sucking harder and massaging her prostate.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #31 : April 19, 2011, 05:36:49 AM »

sweet lord, this aint happenin, im thinkin, seing tht blonde head bobbin on my hard cock which is ready to blow due to all the exitement with mr bear and now this..... my god.... and now her fingers working my ass to - now this is an professional assitant, i think as i start fondelin my breasts and pinchin, pullin my hard nipples. watchin this beautiful woman on her knees, being in a stall at work just elevates my exitement. she looks up at me and pull away a lil from my cock when i see it.....my hearts stops for a while.....no, it cant be but the huge bulge liftin up her miniskirt tells me theres more here then meet the eye.

this is just more then i can handle. i stand up, pull her on her feet. she looks a lil afraid, surprised, like wtf is going on? as i spin her around and press my body hard against hers pushin her tight to the wall. im just owerwhelmed with lust as my right hand franticly tears down her panties and hoses to get to her cock. my left is rippin the buttons out of hers shirt in one big tear. sqeezin her breasts and cock as hard as i dare i push myself against her ass and feel my cock sliding against her buttcrack still in hoses. she moans and whimpers of the brutality of it all as i sink my teeth into her neck. biting her forcefully i can feel shes gone....lost in lust. the thought, omg this girls reall y like it hard, flashes through my mind as i grabs hold of her pantyhose and brutally rips them to shreads exposing her sweet ass.

i swiftly grab one arm around her belly and the other her neck, pushin her head against the wall hard. i feel my cock near her ass, i manouver it until i feel her lil hole and then with all the force i can muster rams it in her. my cock almost bends and misses by shere the force of the push as her asshole fights to hold off the intruder but succumbs and opens reluctlantly. it must hurt as i, in a mist of lust and brutallity, hear her distant scream. she struggle to get away but tht only tightens my grip as my 8 inch cock rims her ass. she so tight to enter it hurts me bad but the pain just triggers me more. the tension in her body and the struggle shes puttin up elevates me into a frenzy.

I think mr bear is gonna fire us both if he found us like this im thinkin as i start rimmin her in long steady strokes, threadin her lil ass on a pillar of lust but i really dont care if he do.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #32 : April 24, 2011, 06:23:36 PM »

I cry out in pain has she roughly shoves her cock into my ass, a few tears falls from the corner of my eyes... good thing I made her cock sopping wet at least. Experienced as I am with this I try to relax and adjust myself as best I can and after a while it doesn't hurt anymore... rather my dick is throbbing and I can't help but push back against her.

She notices me pushing back against her and she pushes me up against the wall, fucking my ass roughly and controlling me. I let out a long moan, my eyes loosing focus, fluttering, ass hole trembling around her and my dick leaking precum onto the wall. I squeeze her, pleasure building inside of me, her hot breath in my neck and cock throbbing inside of me.
Bear
: 3856

« #33 : May 16, 2011, 03:01:26 PM »

(a footnote..I just realized when trying to add the lap dance to men with women thread...I couldn't there is no option for me to create a new topic)

Notified support.. also gave another nudge about the shemale thread..
« : May 16, 2011, 03:05:34 PM Bear »

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #34 : June 18, 2011, 04:45:28 AM »

hey admins! i think u can close this thread now ;) since we got the shemale sections it has surved its purpose. thanks!  ;D

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: