*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sunny`s Secret Cove
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sunny`s Secret Cove  ( 7384 )
islandsun
: 1597

« : April 01, 2011, 02:20:19 PM »

;) For my friend : known him almost 2yrs, He`s been there for me through a bad time , a year ago this coming May !

John.B. Good  :D My Giant

Warm summer night , giant and I decided to go for  a walk on the beach ,were talking about everything and anything. I make him laugh alot by my actions or believe or not what comes out of my mouth .Is that not surprising ? I enjoy hearing the deep sound of his masculine laughter .Giant `s carrying the blanket , I  a beach bag , containing, wine, cups, and beach towels . Off to the secret cove , I`m smiling ! We walk a little further ,finally , reached our destination . He`s smiling ,meaning , he approves of the cove`s beautiful surroundings . My heart is racing faster ,I wanted to share my secret place , and wanted him to  feel the serenity atmosphere  . That I feel when I come alone at my cove . John lays the blanket out , so we can sit . I hand him the bottle of wine to open , I`m holding the cups ,while he pours us some .

The sun has almost completely set,you can see a beautiful display of the stars , so bright they light up the beach.I lean back on my arms awe how beautiful it looks ! Giant looks at me and says .... Yes the sky here is beautiful .......... but that I am even more beautiful ! (blush) He moves closer to me taking my face in his hands..........kisses me ...slow softly .............................. Breaks the kiss, moves back .. to see my eyes closed...And asks if I want this ..........I`m breathless hearts pounding........Baby I softly whisper yes......giant pulls me closer.......kisses me again........ Our lips stay together longer...... our kissing becomes more passionate, his tongue slides into my mouth ....hmmm     He waits too see if I pull back I don`t . ..............Giant lays me slowly back on the blanket ........ I whisper yes and pull him down towards me. kissing , tasting , bitting , tugging slightly on his bottom lip......I`m pulling his shirt up so I can feel his skin......On cue he quickly pulls his shirt off ,,,,,still kissing discovering , tasting ! ..... I smoothly rub my hands across his chest ! hmmmmm I move my lips to his ear, trailing , wet kisses , licking tasting slowly down his neck , chest .ahhhhh one of your stiff pecks...... hmmmm , nibbling , softly tugging with my teeth .........Damn i`m so hot , moist  so fricking wet .........back to your lips , can`t get enough of your kisses ...........Giant moves his hands to the straps of my dress , slowly slips them down my shoulders....... never breaking our kiss..........My breasts exposed, he moves his lips down , my neck , licking kissing ,branding me with hot lips .......trailing his way to my breast.......his hand moves up to my left breast, rubbing , pinching my nipple hard............... ahhhhhha I let out a soft moan ... letting him know ! I`m so  enjoying this .....................  : )   

He moves his right hand , slides it down my thigh, leg to the hem of my dress . KIssing moaning the heat of his touch . Raising my dress up- trailing his hand up to my panties. Sending shiverS  from the back of my neck to the very core of me ! Feeling how wet I am , a deep gruntal sound exscapes his mouth. .............................. rubbing me through my panties. ......... I reach  for the top of  your pants ....urgently  un doing your belt buckle .reaching for the zipper. My reaction.............. eyes widen ................... Giants very hard throbbing cock ......... caught me by surprise !......... I stop the kiss and say !!!!!!!!!!!!................... DAMN  BABY ! ............... YOUR ONE HELL OF A BIG BOY !   ...............

Grin .......... Back to kissing........ tasting discovering every part of his mouth.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................He slips his finger inside my panties.................. rubbing it up and down my lips.....Moaning as you are rubbing my clit......... circular motions ....... Few seconds you slowly spread my lips .... gently slipping  your finger inside me ...... Moving it in an out of me......stroking my ohh so very wet pussy !...................... will cont    : )    xxx Sunny
« : April 09, 2011, 09:13:40 AM islandsun »
islandsun

« #1 : April 09, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »

;D

He moves his lips from mine, licking,tasting  nibbling my bottom lip, kissing . Trailing down to my breasts, sucking, softly tugging on my hard ,hot peaks of my nipplles , between his teeth.m y blood is boiling ,moans getting louder . My hips grinding ,thrusting into you .With Giants help we quickly do away with my panties.he is on his knees looking down at me!He`s kisssing,licking ,nibbling with his searing hot wet tongue, his wqay up my thigh. Damn im squirming  , pulsing throbbing . ahhhhhhhhh lightly running his tongue over my clit.Moaning , lifting my hips , wanting more ! Lightly running  over and over my clit ........... squirming driving me fucking crazy !!!! One thrusting lick plunges deep inside  ! Now I`m screaming yes ssss ...........arching my back, grabbing the back of your head  , wanting you closer in me .frenzy.. tingling burning sensations .... taking over my whole body. grinding my body towards you ! ahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh  with electricfying orgasm explosion IIIIII MMMMM CUMMMM ING ! ......... ALMOST WITH AN ANIMAL LIKE GROWL , He fiercly lapps , susks up all my sweet juices,> Sunny watches while trying to regain her breath  ! ........ oh Giant is very talented > Grin<            will cont   : )           smile    xxx Sunny
« : April 12, 2011, 04:44:10 PM islandsun »
islandsun

« #2 : April 16, 2011, 03:08:54 PM »

I finally stop shivering and shaking.
Giant moves from between my legs, leans down, kissing me again !
Sunny  breaks the kiss and says not so fast buddy boy! With an evil like grin on her face .
Remembering I only got as far as feeling his hard on through his jeans .
I sit up and reach for his button and zipper, undoing both,pulling down his pants and boxers! :D
Staring > I say OMG !
Giant sits back finishing taking off his pants. all the while I`m thinking >hmmm  Sunny`s just hit the JACK POT ! ;)
He notice me staring and ask if somethings wrong ?
Ohhh Nothing ! (blush )  I so thoroughly enjoying this............... I move up kiss his lips ................... starting to make my way. kissing, licking , nibbling.......... to his ear..... neck.....Giants chest stopping at his pecks ......... to give a little wet licking , nibbling  attention............. down encirling his belly button  with my tongue > he`s groaning , knowing ways coming next .
My chin hitting the top of rock hard penis .
I kiss the head of his pulsing cock..........licked . tasting  his precum............ kissing down his hard throbbing shaft..... licking  around his top crown...little nibbles that ridge around his head .
He`s  moanings, faster breathing , tells me he`s enjoying this as much as I am.
Flicking, licking, sucking............Repeatedly up and down his penis .
Giants moaning is getting me even more excited !..Thinking  dont` for get the boys........back on my way  down, licking his tight balls , sucking them.......wondering thia is gonna be quite a challenge......... taking it all in my mouth.

I`m gonna give it one hellva good try !

Sunny`s on the verge of another orgasm !
Damn I`m so hot !
Using my one hand down between my leggs masturbating my self.
His moans  and groans..... are causing   a shuddering orgasm from me again !
Kissing my way down his cock , licking my way up !
I repeat this a couple of times......... before I take your throbbing head into my mouth.
Giants groaning louder.........he tells me how hot my little mouths feels .............ME> to the head.....taking sucking little by little I take him in my mouth....... sliding back to the head..... I`m swirling my tongue along the tip....... before taking it all in again,in my mouth.................His eyes closed..his gruntal moans rapitly now.
Puts his hand`s on the back of my head .... thrusting up !.   I gag alittle cause he`s so big ..... but dont stop sucking......   his thrusts are becoming harder and faster......... He`s getting close......I can tell by his deep gruntal moans escaping from lips.........few minutes later  .

Giant screams ........... SUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Ejaculates the first load into my mouth.....stream after stream hot cum, swallowing as fast as I can, not to miss a drop...............when he`s done , trying to catch his breath , and settle his pounding heart ....... I kiss the head of him and flick my tongue over his crown .......... to watch him sqirm              WillCont................. : ) xxx sunny
« : April 17, 2011, 06:58:26 AM islandsun »
Goldfinger
: 5

« #3 : April 23, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »

Wow, he's one lucky guy! :)
John B. Good
: 6

« #4 : April 25, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »

You've got that right !!!  ;D
islandsun

« #5 : April 25, 2011, 11:09:58 AM »

::)   Hey My Giant  ! I have more to lay on you ! ;)  :-* xxx Sunny
islandsun

« #6 : October 30, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »

Giants breathing settles back to normal , with sweet smile on his face .
knowing he`s quickly reponding , with me continually sliding my wet tongue repeatly along his prehard on !   >Grin <
Giant >Damn Sunny ..... Baby your good!...... moans...... yummm his dicks hardening rapidly ..... under sunnys attack ... my tongue licking ..nibbling , tasting ......... omg its throbbing huge again standing at attention ! ooooooooooooo ya baby come on .....
I get on my hands and knees ! Giant grins licking his lips !........ comes up behind slides his penis , up and down my glistening wey pussy !
Whimpering ... moans escape my lips ...Baby plz I gotta have you ... giants keeps teasing.... Sunny`s  pressing her little ass back towards him ........ Giant directs the head of his enormuse cock ..to sunny`s openning, slick moist pussy .... ahhhh groans yes baby plz .... wanting his massive cock pounding  me hard from behind....... pressing his shaft slowly inch by inch ..... feeling her tight hole contracting muscles around his proping hard , throbbing  shaft >.............Damn baby !!!!! YES GIVE IT TOO ME.................

WILL CONT......... XXX Sunny
« : October 30, 2011, 02:26:17 PM islandsun »
islandsun

« #7 : November 07, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »

Giants thrusts become faster harder ,his hands holding on to my small hips ,holding me in place , while I`m trying to meet his thrusting pounding backwards , ................he saids can`t much hold any longer ...Baby !

I scream ..... AHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHH GIANT  ! CUMMINGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!
Feeling my spasmic convulsion my searing hot cum intense orgasm ..................  Giants pounding me like a piston ......   feeling my orgasm bings him over the edge .........igniting his exploding hot orgasm ........Plunging squirting his hot cum... Setting Sunny off on another orgasm as well.
 both collapsing down ! smiling catching their breaths !

Too You Giant    xxx Sunny
: [1]  
« previous next »
: