*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MSN, photos hassle
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: MSN, photos hassle  ( 28481 )
Goldfinger
: 5

« : April 23, 2011, 11:38:08 AM »

I ask this on behalf of my Achat friend, who shall remain nameless, She is free, but thinking of becoming premium, but she get a lot of guys asking for MSN, film of them wanking and stuff like that. I am fairly new myself but i would never do that (maybe at some point if i really connect with someone).
Is this a common thing?
i told her to ignore them but I think she has been a bit put off, which would be a shame for her (and me!)
I suspect it's just desperate free guys.
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : April 23, 2011, 01:08:52 PM »

Is it common practice?... Well I would say there are many who do push the issue, premium members  besides free. The other side of the coin there are many like you and myself who don't and we are not alone in that stance...

But such matter truly is not limited to this website.. and she needs to understand the power of the ignore button. Banner the issue,.. with a threat of ignore and just do it, focus  on her circle of friends who enjoy her company and have fun.

islandsun
: 1597

« #2 : June 07, 2011, 08:43:08 AM »

You have to do and feel whats right for you !

I have chosen a few of my friends to see my smile !
Nothing perverted I would never compromise < hope thats right word < myself.
I`m trying to uplaod some of my wood working to show some friends my creative work , that I`m proud of !
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #3 : June 08, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »

The requests are relatively common, I get them too every time I log in. However, I choose to keep my private "analog" life separate from my private "digital" life here. Discretion can prevent a lot of ill will. Not everybody is open minded enough to accept here and there are different. If you give someone you barely know your info, you might end up with a stalker, which is never a good thing for relationships.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : June 08, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »

The best partners are the ones that accepts you want to keep yourself anonymous here but I can understand if they ask once or twice but understands when you tell them no.

What I truly hate though is the ones that are so tactful they think asking for pics in the middle of things is a good idea... for me that really kills the mood.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #5 : June 18, 2011, 04:40:21 AM »

agree sweet adera. i allow it once, warn them tht if they should ask twice i will block them. private is private, fantasy is fantasy and if u r into pic sharing or cam sex i know i few places tht is better suited for it on the web. same thing with all other personal q´s i get like: r u a real she, how old r u, how do u look like, where do u live. well, where i live, or rather the timeline im on is rather important to know especially if u have friends on the other side of the globe ;) on the other hand there r a few trusted persons i dont mind sharing personal stuff with but they have long ago proven themselves to be worthy of my trust and can handle info with a great deal of integrity and discretion which i greatly appreciate.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #6 : August 19, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »

I refuse out right. Only after i have had played many times i will even consider it. But off the bat .. I always say no. Because ultimately there is a little doubt in knowing who you are talking to.

If they push the issue i simply ignore them.
Fantasy
: 95

« #7 : November 23, 2011, 02:18:12 AM »

was very happy to see this here. had no idea so many asked for such things,
appreciate all the advice
thx guys  :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : November 23, 2011, 02:41:16 AM »

Oh, and don't forget there are customer who trying to sell their pic for A$.......this is them choise, so i have nothing to say, but i nevver gonna ask them to send me one, that's for sure!  ;D

anyway, your friend have to think seriously about it before giving them an answer: if she have a minimum doubt about it, better answer no and (allways!) she have to know reeeeally better the people who ask for this before sending photo, it's like u wanna go and meet them in real.....a blind date, at the end!

islandsun

« #9 : November 23, 2011, 06:55:38 AM »

I have  friends that i trust and on messenger , and hotmail where i show my wood works and art ,and yes just my smiling face , wont do bad things > hey I do have some pride !

Tight is one of them !
hentaiboy69

« #10 : November 23, 2011, 09:10:53 AM »

wood work....can i ask which tipe of work u do!?

islandsun

« #11 : November 23, 2011, 01:51:19 PM »

I make wooden benches , swing benches, 4to5 foot light houses , detailes bird house  just about anything with wood !

And I paint as well , design T shirts , business cards , i do alot or art
 ;D

I have a wood shop most guys would die for !
hentaiboy69

« #12 : November 23, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »

U are full of talent and really skilled whit hands.... ;D

islandsun

« #13 : November 23, 2011, 04:58:26 PM »

@hentailboy69 heheheeehe very  skilled w my hands and other things too !  ;)
NewGurl
: 433

« #14 : December 24, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »

I'm just now reading this post and I agree that you have to be careful.  I have been approached to do cam several times on here. I had one guy seem real nice took me into a room, after 20 minutes he started harping to go on cam with him. I dont do that, finally I had to ignore him to get him to shut up.

I am so paranoid aboutit I put a piece of tape over my web cam, lol
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: