*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MSN, photos hassle
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: MSN, photos hassle  ( 28483 )
chasxxx
: 116

« #45 : March 22, 2012, 03:34:18 AM »

MEA CULPA! when i started on here, i bought lots of pics, though i was never rude, nor "stalkish" about it. i probably spent 10,000-15,000 a's over a couple of months, til i realised how stupid i was being (Ithink that's one reason i'm listed high). most of the women i really liked sent em to me for free. i enjoy being able to visualise who i'm talking/playing with. it isn't necessary, but it's fun!  ;D i know one woman who told me when guys ask for a nude/sexy pic of her, she sends them a jpg screenshot of her avatar! lmfao!!! she has a special email for achat. she figures the avatar is who they are talking to, so that's what they want! lol. i have deleted all but a very few pics of close friends.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : March 22, 2012, 04:16:28 AM »

I had set up a mail for achat too and i use it to exchange some message whit two of my closed friends here. i think it's the right choise to do here for your privacy

islandsun
: 1597

« #47 : March 30, 2012, 01:32:20 PM »

I use Yahoo chat line w some friends here i show them my wood work  and art , my pic w a couple of them .

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: