*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Thanks for ignoring us like always, dev team
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Thanks for ignoring us like always, dev team  ( 20145 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : May 04, 2011, 01:27:10 PM »

Well, new update, and again, it's the cock hamock shit that we ALL said we hate....thanks a lot for ignoring us....why the fuck is there a forum anyway? "We have it so those are the ideas we know NOT to use" (sure as fuck feels that way)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : May 04, 2011, 04:01:01 PM »

I feel the same way Apollo. Greatly disappointed by the new release. Maybe Bear can find a positive angle, I can't...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 04, 2011, 05:29:53 PM »

well,...it's a fucking stretch... though the briefs with the button flap might prove interesting if they stay on during sex... other than than that wasted pixels IMHO

apollo13nut
: 262

« #3 : May 04, 2011, 11:30:07 PM »

well,...it's a fucking stretch... though the briefs with the button flap might prove interesting if they stay on during sex... other than than that wasted pixels IMHO
LOL now THAT is a semi-postive spin.....how many of us actually strip fully naked for sex IRL? I do from time to time, but other times I've left on boxers, shirt, both.....
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 05, 2011, 06:38:46 AM »

Of course there is a positive aspect...
the hope that they now have given us these briefs in every variation they know...

And listen A-Team, it's ok.... you are good... and now spare us from these clothing

Triumph999
: 62

« #5 : May 06, 2011, 04:10:33 AM »

In light of this thread, plus numerous others where we have gathered ideas for what we the users want, I've contacted the Devs directly. I appreciate this has probably been done before, but I thought I'd give it a go...once I get a response (if any) I'll post my message and their reply for you all  :)

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Bambi_Fawn
: 16

« #6 : May 06, 2011, 04:32:45 AM »

In light of this thread, plus numerous others where we have gathered ideas for what we the users want, I've contacted the Devs directly. I appreciate this has probably been done before, but I thought I'd give it a go...once I get a response (if any) I'll post my message and their reply for you all  :)

Do keep us informed Trumph
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : May 06, 2011, 10:46:16 AM »

Good Triumph' I encourage others to constantly send support messages regarding wants in the game... Like the Costume poll I want to send them to a direct thread and say hey look see... there is overwhelming support for this idea.. but a poll has to stand out with substantial numbers.

And might I add, having been on the forum for almost a year I think it is fabulous to see the new rush of faces here. WELCOME TO ALL. Keep the posts coming and be active in our community here

Lover

« #8 : May 06, 2011, 10:51:18 AM »

I agree with Bear! More members, more opinions and most of all almost the same wishes... I accept other statements and really love a good discussion, but to see most of you agree with my wishes and ideas give a good feeling.

Triumph, well done! Maybe we should do a flashmob, lol. Or flood the A-Team with our mails.. just thinking loud ;)

islandsun
: 1597

« #9 : May 06, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »

I deal w alot of tourists and I can`t believe this ! They can see the  wishes we are asking for !

TightFit74
: 2415

« #10 : May 06, 2011, 04:19:02 PM »

Like Bear, I have sent requests to the dev-team directly. Sad to say they ignored my input and didn't even think a response was necessary.
Yet I support to the idea of flooding them with requests for our wishes. The more the merrier and from me also: WELCOME TO ALL, KEEP POSTING!! ;D please? lol
There is a raise in comments and posts from a lot of different people. This should catch the attention of the A-team. We know they read the forum (they'd be ignorent if they didn't), so it's time they take notice.
One comment... The rush of briefs for guys might indeed come from a stockpile of pre-prepared releases. That would save time to work on more elaborate things, like rooms and the great new poses.
But as always, this is just guessing because the A-team isn't very communicative. That's a shame. If they had an open dialogue with us, talk to us more in different ways (newsletters, previews, beta-tester, test-reports on forum, etc. etc). There is so much talent on this forum, they should use that to their advantage and make this game awesome.
(yes, I am passionate about it...lol, oh and using a reversed feedback-sandwich "criticism-praise-criticism"...lol))

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #11 : May 06, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »

Great ideal they should have at least 1 personel doing survey w the clients thats how to run it !

Any company or business that has great communcation with tHeir customers is a win win situation !

Triumph999

« #12 : May 06, 2011, 11:35:18 PM »

Like Bear, I have sent requests to the dev-team directly. Sad to say they ignored my input and didn't even think a response was necessary.
Yet I support to the idea of flooding them with requests for our wishes.
But as always, this is just guessing because the A-team isn't very communicative. That's a shame. If they had an open dialogue with us, talk to us more in different ways (newsletters, previews, beta-tester, test-reports on forum, etc. etc).

Yeah, that's one of the points I made to them - communication's a two-way street, or rather it should be. If I get no response then maybe the next stage is to put together a group message and have as many people as possible send it to them... ;)

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Lover

« #13 : May 08, 2011, 03:31:03 AM »

A newsletter? I don't think it's necessary. In the beginning they showed the next coming update on their homepage. They stopped it from one day to the other. Perhaps cause here in the forum we made a fun out off it - who is the first to post the next update?

But at the moment I even don't need this - it's sad enough to see the update loading and then seeing those ugly briefs.

They also posted something like a to-do-list one year ago. This could be a first step to let us know what they are working on.But at least it would be good, if they just listen to our wishes or have better ideas for all of us - that means FF, FFF and Shemales, too.

Triumph999

« #14 : May 09, 2011, 08:50:57 AM »

I'm not talking about a newsletter, just that we should be getting a steady stream of info regarding what's on the horizon.

When I said a "group message", I was thinking more of "We the undersigned think that...". Anyway it's been 4 days now, and I've not received so much as an acknowledgement to my message  >:(

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: