Skip to content

русский (Russian)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Non-english speakers русский (Russian)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

From AlefzMax:
    Несмотря на санкции… жизнь продолжается… всем баальшой и пламенный превед)))

Russian translated to English
    “Despite the sanctions … life goes on … all the best and fiery preved))) ”

Hi Alefz,
    Welcome to forum.
    Achat has deemed this forum to be English so if you are able, an English translation of your posts would be appreciated and useful.
    Please feel free to look around forum and post songs, your ideas and views on the game and even create a personal wall of your experiences.
    We hope you enjoy your time here.

Привет Алефз,
    Добро пожаловать на форум.
    Achat считает этот форум англоязычным, поэтому, если вы можете, перевод ваших сообщений на английский язык будет оценен и полезен.
    Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь просматривать форум и публиковать песни, свои идеи и взгляды на игру и даже создавать личную стену своего опыта.
    Мы надеемся, что вам понравится ваше время здесь.

Privet Alefz,
    Dobro pozhalovat’ na forum.
    Achat schitayet etot forum angloyazychnym, poetomu, yesli vy mozhete, perevod vashikh soobshcheniy na angliyskiy yazyk budet otsenen i polezen.
    Pozhaluysta, ne stesnyaytes’ prosmatrivat’ forum i publikovat’ pesni, svoi idei i vzglyady na igru i dazhe sozdavat’ lichnuyu stenu svoyego opyta.
    My nadeyemsya, chto vam ponravitsya vashe vremya zdes’.

MiruMuri
    Participant

Well, if you play through Steam, then you can still deposit money with an overpayment of 20-25%, there are such services. In principle, you can create a twinkie there, then from it you can transfer yourself to the main character. It should work (I just play right away only through Steam, so it wasn’t tested).

Max Alefz
    Participant

thanks for the translation, you are very kind – dear @Vaughan

But I do not understand the global hegemony of English?

Russian is the official language of the UN, besides it is a special section of the forum for Russian-speaking players.

Anyone who is interested can not restrain himself – and use https://translate.google.com… as far as I remember the rules, any kind of discrimination is not allowed here, and the equality of all players is welcome – regardless of gender, country, language… and other differences.

Therefore, here I will write in Russian, in other sections of the forum – I understand very well that it is better to write in English.

Max Alefz
    Participant

По покупке монет в Ачат… это из раздела – было бы желание найти выход.
    Насколько знаю – здесь не запрещено брать игровые монеты у других игроков, и взамен оплатить им “чашечку кофе” 🙂

Странно что весь форум практически… ну скажем так – не “совсем живой”… но это так – исключительно мои мысли вслух, у меня нет идей устраивать здесь революций.

Предложения по игре которые мне советовал делать уважаемый @Vaughan на этом форуме… пока у меня немного сумбур в голове, и неполное понимание игрового процесса – играю всего лишь третью неделю.
    И делать и обсуждать на форуме, пока не очень хочется… здесь очень разобщённое, полярное, и антисоциальное игровое сообщество игроков… особенно “лояльно” они относятся конечно же к новым игрокам – мужским персонажам)))
    Если идеи и появятся, то их можно напрямую отправлять через сапорт к разработчикам… думаю так более полезнее будет – и для моего здоровья и нервов %)

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.