Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

The forums › Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… › Forum Game: The next one posting….

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 7,231 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #120487
    tangoracer
    Participant

      Will Lover you got Tango

      Next to post is Honeybee

      #120488
      AusWoody
      Participant

        or maybe just the sting in her tail?

        next to post is …… an angel with a tilted halo

        #120489
        Brandybee
        Participant

          That must be me  … Ta daaaaaaaaa  and here I am

          Tilted_Halo__commission_by_Durandus.png

          Next will be …  Sam_Hawke riding in to say Hi

          #120490
          Anonymous

            Nope….tried to hold off. can't do it.  :D

            Next will be….somebody that drives fast but still cant keep up with meeee.

            #120491
            Tommy_72
            Participant

              Well…  i've had my fair share of speeding tickets, so i guess that could be me….

              Whether or not i could keep up with you, kaitlyn… hmmm, well who knows, but setting up a drag race could sure be fun..  (hehe, no pun intended – or maybe i need to visit the ladies' lingerie section in the shop?)

              Next will be….  some devious lady or other, perhaps?

              #120492
              Misdevious
              Participant

                mm Tommy, I feel that was for me!  You know I'm not really devious, don't forget the prefix…

                mis- 1 1. a prefix applied to various parts of speech, meaning “ill,” “mistaken,” “wrong,” “wrongly,” “incorrectly,” or simply negating: mistrial; misprint; mistrust.

                yes, I know I'm a total language nerd…and I like it.

                Hugs though!!  We need to catch up soon!

                Next to post is Kaityln again!

                #120493
                Lover
                Participant

                  No, it's me, checking the forum, enjoying a coffee :)

                  Next one is Sam_Hawke

                  #120494
                  Tommy_72
                  Participant

                    Nope, me again  :D

                    In response to my dear Misdevious, I can only apologise for what was clearly a misappropriation of your good name, a misdemeanour on my part, a clear case of mistaken identity, for which I hope this missive will make amends. I'm a no-good miscreant, me, and full of misgivings now that this misunderstanding may create an aura of mistrust between us in out future relationship. What can I say; I was misguided, a red mist came over me, and I pray that my mistake will not give any others a misleading impression of your true, fair and honest nature!

                    Oh dear – I've been up half the night, insomnia-struck, brain befuddled by lack of sleep, and I am being even sillier than usual.  ::)  But, I like your language nerdiness; I'm nothing if not a stickler for morphological correctitude myself.  :P

                    Next to post will be…  the Wood from down under?

                    #120495
                    Misdevious
                    Participant

                      Oh my!! I'm laughing so hard here!  Very, very witty, even if you feel it's a case of slap-happy silliness.

                      And, I've definitely not got any wood down under (me)….sadly ;)

                      Next is Covems, coming to steal my favorite coffee cup.

                      IMG-20141122-00323_zps6ce3e564.jpg

                      #120496
                      AusWoody
                      Participant


                        LOL its not a cowboy
                        its the Bikie from downunder

                        022.jpg

                        yes i know you cant handle me cause im real  :)

                        next to post is a F1 player

                        #120497
                        Anonymous

                          Wrong. it is your friendly volatile pitgirl wondering why the blondes get all the cameras.

                          pit_girl_2_by_pridark-d56vxhh.jpg

                          Next up…Tango Racer

                          #120498
                          Lover
                          Participant

                            No, maybe i can dance tango and love racing though :D

                            Next one is Caristiona

                            #120499
                            tangoracer
                            Participant

                              Sorry lover but It me back again

                              Next up will be Mrsexlover

                              #120500
                              Tommy_72
                              Participant

                                Nope, sorry Tango, it's me  :D

                                Next will be Kaitlyn again.

                                #120502
                                Anonymous

                                  Sorry Stone, but after almost a week it is just me.

                                  Next will be one of the brilliant authors from the erotic story thread.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 7,231 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                The forum is now in read-only mode.

                                You can browse and read existing discussions and old posts.
                                Creating new topics and posting replies has been disabled.

                                The forums › Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… › Forum Game: The next one posting….