Skip to content

Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body options – Tattoos & piercings for M, F & S

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

I thought of the Henna for you since because you can’t stand needles. You shot me down on that idea

🙂 The only thing I can thing of now is that tats that you find in cereal boxes, or the temp ones in tat shops.

And you made me smile sweety. Thanks. 😉

mikki
    Participant

No problems sweetie, It's not that I can't stand needles. I just have to take two to three  shots a day in the stomach, so they are not something I relish any extra time with, I suppose if i really want one, I'll have to either take the needles, or go with the transfer style.And I love to see people smile, so I'll remember that for later.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh I understood that. I saw what you wrote earlier. Thats why I though of the Henna. My grandad was diebtic and my best friends child is, alos have some other illness in the family that have to have constant shots most Doc visits. So I know about the whole tired of the needle thing. Wasn’t trying to be a downer. Was just hoping I could think of a better option that had nothing to do with needles an I keep failing.

😉 Well if the transfers work, I might have passed. 😉

mikki
    Participant

sinnnn, I don't see it as a pass or fail situation, I am always glad to have any suggestions. Where would we be if we knew everything there is. we'd have no reason to go on. And it would so boring. Always knowing what was going to happen.

Lover
    Participant

QUOTE : “I’m getting two more for my Bday next month. HEHE.”

QUOTE “I’m sure there will be a big party here 😀
    I want to see Henna for you and on you. And what about body painting? Yes. I vote for bodypainting.”

And not for your body, but very nice:

Janine Dee
    Participant

Those are kinda cool. They remind me of the liquid latex. So you can literally paint on an skin tight outfit.

bluedenim
    Participant

We are already allowed earrings,which are a form of body jewellry that requires piercing, so why not other items too?
    Surely can’t be any harder than earrings and would please many users of this site (not me btw, NG!)
    I’ve tried to list the ones I think would be popular, but please, all ideas are good for the dev team and every little one we buy will generate a little more $A for them. Suggestions I can think of are
    1) Belly-button bar very popular and I can see there being several to choose from
    2) Nipple-piercings Some girls find these extremely erotic, not as many choices as 1 perhaps, but still several
    3) labial rings Seen lots so somebody must like them
    4) clit-piercings just a plain bar, or one with a monogram on it like mine that has an N on one end and a G on the other

🙁
    5) eyebrow piercings see lots of them, who would wear them? look around
    5) tongue piercings lots of girls have these, I thought they were to give better bj’s, but they work as well on clits too apparently.

This isn’t a poll, because I’m not sure what the questions would be, but please post any other suggestions or comments and let’s see what we can do. Can’t be as hard as a cowboy hat can it?

NewGurl
    Participant

Good idea but dont forget the men thee is penis piercing too

Janine Dee
    Participant

Tongue piercings work VERY well on clits, and yeah I'll simply say I agree, it would be a great addition.

bluedenim
    Participant

Tongue piercings work VERY well on clits, and yeah I'll simply say I agree, it would be a great addition.

Mmmmm……  I shall have to give thata try! Won't NewGurl's tongue stud get caught on theclit-bar she gave me?

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL well yeah you'll probably want one or the other.

NewGurl
    Participant

Well, I'll make mine magnetic so it will always be attracted to blues clit bar!!!!   

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't want to pierce my penis, nipples or tongue irl… even if I'm a bit curious about it.

I wonder how penis piercings works out during sex, I've heard they're supposed to be great and I've also heard that tongue studs are nice when your giving a guy a bj… would be fun to try.

bluedenim
    Participant

Well, I'll make mine magnetic so it will always be attracted to blues clit bar!!!!     

Love you baby, can't wait!

Fantasy
    Participant

i agree, they should offer piercings for those that enjoy them
    now lets take it to a poll…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.