*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Using the FAQ
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Using the FAQ  ( 37257 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 30, 2012, 03:01:27 PM »

In this board you find some of the most asked questions. Look at the topics to get a fast answer to your question. Of course it's not complete - it never will be. I add new questions and answer as soon as they come up.

If you don't find the answer to your question, you can use this topic http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,364.msg27960.html#new to post it. Usually you get an answer in very short time.

You are not very well in english? Then look here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html
It's a board for non-english speaker. You find people offering their help in other languages. Feel free to ask them in your language.

Don't be afraid to ask. We don't bite :) And remember: There are no silly questions.

Lover
« : August 06, 2013, 02:25:15 AM Lover »

shejoy
: 87

« #1 : September 16, 2012, 03:09:08 AM »

hi ,

i have another question .
I see that people are able to take a picture inside a room . How can i take pictures inside a room ?
So i can use it as an avatar .

greetings shejoy

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
Lover

« #2 : September 16, 2012, 04:06:40 AM »

You have to take a pic when in room with your camera or make a screenshot (perhaps there are more ways to do). Then you can use this pic as your profile pic. But you have to pay for it (real money, not money you have got as a gift).

To make a screenshot press "Alt" + "Prt" (sometimes its called prtsc or something like this). Also you can use "CTRL" + "p"
« : September 16, 2012, 08:03:50 AM Lover »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : September 16, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »

personnaly i use a program in my computer called "outils de capture" ( maybe capture tools in english ) to take pics of the rooms . And i have a nice collection :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : September 19, 2012, 05:06:59 AM »

hmmm lover , what you say about alt+impscr work only in room ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #5 : September 19, 2012, 07:49:49 AM »

No, it also works out of the room Rukya.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : September 19, 2012, 07:58:07 AM »

lol so i must be very bad in computer cause i tryed both out of room and nothing happened  ;D

Lover

« #7 : September 19, 2012, 08:02:06 AM »

As a free programm you also can use "snipper".

Rukya... after you had used it you have to open "paint" and paste it there. You only see it's copied after you pasted it.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : September 19, 2012, 08:07:00 AM »

no need i think :) i will continue as i always did , even if it dont do some high quality pics  ;D look at http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1950.15.html

Lover

« #9 : September 19, 2012, 08:18:41 AM »

I already have seen it. It's not necessary for you if you found a way. It's for all the others ;)

ralfy22
: 2

« #10 : October 23, 2012, 07:13:13 AM »

Hi
I want to subscribe to the site Achat affiliate program but do not understand which of the 2 methods to choose. one that offers 90% (CCBill) or one that offers 45%? Please help me
Lover

« #11 : October 23, 2012, 07:39:20 AM »

Hi ralfy22,
I can't help you.Just a hint. On the top you find the support-button. Use this and ask the A-Team directly.

ralfy22
: 2

« #12 : November 17, 2012, 08:25:54 PM »

Ok Tnx
 ;)
Trey_Flow
: 3

Hey I'm Trey, Nice to meet ya :D

« #13 : July 08, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »

Somone help me.. Well It's a very long story... I know it sounds stupid but...

I made a hotmail and yahoo account that I have been using years ago they have both locked out because they doing some seruity check. This was after I Sign up for CCBill. So, the only way to unlock my hotmail account is by getting in to my yahoo and the only way to unlock my yahoo account is by getting into my hotmail. The subscripstion number is on my yahoo account and it is impossible for me to get it. Is there away that AChat can cancel it for me. Cause I have lost all control. I am losing $15 pounds every month I need it to stop chagring me. It's goign to charge me again in '2' Days and I simply don't have the money for it. I have tried to conctact CCBill but they are not based in UK so that is a bit of a problem for me. I have tried everything.. I.. I.. I don't know what to do..

I have tried to conctact CCBill but they are not based in UK so that is a bit of a problem for me.

Help :-\

Picture.
jayc
: 1600

« #14 : July 08, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »

We need to know what problem you are trying to solve. Are you trying to restablish your yahoo and  hotmail accounts?   Try uninstalling both and then installing them again.  This may then enable you to  get access to your accounts again or  if not to contact their Support to report the problems and obtain new passwords.   

if you are being auto billed for Achat,  contact Support here on the top bar and cancel your monthly subscription for Achat.

hope this helps  ;)
« : July 08, 2013, 01:24:16 PM jayc »
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: