Inspired by Jayc and Jeanona in the topics JEANONS's FASHION STYLES in Creative ideas and Jayc & Trek in the ROMANCE in Everything about sex.
We seem to have an Achat Bar & Grill now and a very sexy House Band - The Country Boys who like to sing " Men in Tights" and " Raw Hide"
I just happen to know that some of the guys in the band... on a Friday ... well ... lets say girls ... well worth a visit if you like nice tight asses mmm
The band is playing, the punters in good spirits ... Jayc has just bought everyone a round of drinks, think the next round of beers are on Treks tab..
A nice setting to talk and chat and chomp about ... well ... whatever comes up in ....
Ok, I read in one of the books I chose out the Isle ( Aisle ) at the grocery store - for those who dont know - its the Womens porn section, showing mens naked chests on the covers of Romance novels.. blushing ... about a USA dance called " The Two Step" ... I've certainly had a few beers enough to try and make a fool of myself ... so come on, pulling Jayc up .... show me .. nodding at Stone .. Hope you dont mind.. I promise to return him in a bit .. probably with bruised toes and scuffed boots ..
Due to popular demand & potential new posters and members joining and the same questions being asked over and over .. I've taken the liberty of trying to answer them in the below way :- Hope it helps
Tips on posting in intertwining Erotic Story Topics & Threads.
Hi ya, Welcome to Forum and the AB&G - an erotic fantasy bar , story and role-play feature here. Glad you have decided to join us.
Tips to post and join in the fun.
1. Read up on the topic and interlinking topics . It will give you a feel for the place and storylines that have taken place and are in the process of being developed. In this case, the AB&G is linked to the Icehouse topic, although the latter is a very specific kink – be warned.
2. Please don’t be too overwhelmed by experienced people who post. They also learnt by trial & error & had to develop themselves.
3. Please do not be overwhelmed if you feel there are clicks of groups, this happens naturally because people know each other, either through the game , through Forum or both and they know the chosen people they mention in their posts, will through experience, interlink their posts favourably with theirs.
4. You will be made welcome and be mentioned in their posts, politely at first until you get to know each other so please reply, and if it helps, imagine what you would do in real life in such a situation. It helps to inspire your posts. This is interlinked storytelling and role playing .An example would be, how would you be arriving at the bar, on foot, by car, taxi, bike , what do you see, hear, feel,taste, smell – use your senses, put yourself there – it’s your introduction to the story.
5. Try and interlink, your posts with people who respond to you, if someone buys you a drink or speaks to you ... answer them and add abit.. maybe enquire what goes on here, offer to dance, maybe challenge them to a bull ride lol. Maybe see something happening that is mentioned in story lines already happening. Maybe Jayc chatting to Covems, named people on the dancefloor, seeing someone who accepted the bull ride challenge..
6. As you familiarise yourself and post more, your storylines will develop too. Some people arrange stories away from the topic when they chat before posting, others improvise as they go. I know I improvise a lot, some people have taken me by surprise ( Hentaiboy , JD, Azrielle lol ) and I love springing surprises on the more experienced posters to challenge their skills – more mischievous though , than presuming any intimacies & is usually with people I know won’t be offended & up for the challenge. Be versatile lol. Bear’s capture a fine example after banters in other topics. And he rose to the challenge admirably as did others, which actually developed other story lines.
7. Intimacy will no doubt occur as you get to know people and bond or have bonded already. Please don’t presume intimacy will occur, like real life, there should be some chemistry tested between you first & consent obtained. Some posters may already have a story line in mind and setting it up ready for the respondent. Please don’t break the law .... or abuse staff too much lol. The topics are moderated by Achat & the Moderators.
8. Please, don’t be put off if your post is not responded to immediately. This maybe because people are on breaks away, real life commitments, heavily involved in other topics or story lines and their workload a little overwhelmed. You will be responded to in the end, as most posters go back and forth through the thread to pick up things they may have missed first time round.
9. Make your posts easily readable. Look at the experienced posters. They tend to use paragraphs after every four or five lines or so and also when using speech. Use the modify button to edit if need be. Check your post afterwards for spellings, that it makes sense , fits in with the other posts and its easily readable and words not too crowded. There are none English native speakers who post & read & may need to translate some words.
10. It’s all about having fun, gaining confidence to post, improving your role-playing and storytelling, reading others stories and shenanigans and making new friends.
Enjoy & welcome aboard. Can’t wait to read more of your posts.