*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
: POSES  ( 79744 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #105 : October 05, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »

got it cause i like the nature aspect but haven't found anyone to just room and look at it with me since i'm not up to playing right now

Bear
: 3856

« #106 : October 05, 2012, 11:05:33 PM »

posted them under this thread:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1987.0.html

sm3369
: 50

« #107 : October 17, 2012, 02:50:34 AM »

Here's a good question.

Why were we (t-girls) never given the "let's talk" poses other than with the males? We should be able to have them with the girls, or other t-girls as well.

Also, here's an old one. In the spanking pose, males can spank shemales, females can spank shemales, shemales can only spank other shemales. Shemales cannot spank females or males. Why is this?

I often get requests from some of my female & male lovers to dominate them, only to be dissapointed with the realization that we cannot spank them. Yes, there are other ways to play this out, but the over the lap spanking is a classic dominating pose, which all should be able to enjoy.

Is this the Achat programmers way of saying that we (shemales) should be punished for being who we are or something? My words may be a bit harsh, but this is what I feel. I spend plenty of time & money on this site, & I feel that what is happening as far as poses in an injustice to the LBGT community.  :'(.

Now I do understand that we are the minority of users, compared to those looking for MF relationships, but we pay the exact same fees for membership.

Also, the poses I mentioned in this post are pretty standard, & should be available for all. :)

Kisses,
Stephanie

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #108 : October 17, 2012, 02:55:57 AM »

same thing we can say about the first foreplay pose......they had update the female-male and shemale-male and now it's really a good pose! what about the other orientation!?   >:(

really hope we gonna have this update soon!

Lover
: 10350

« #109 : October 17, 2012, 03:29:49 AM »

This is one thing I never will understand. In my opinion it should be easy to add these poses for everyone. No special actions, just replacing one avatar.
Without investing much time and money they would get benefit. Strange...
Let's hope you'll get these poses soon.

sm3369

« #110 : October 17, 2012, 03:35:31 AM »

This is one thing I never will understand. In my opinion it should be easy to add these poses for everyone. No special actions, just replacing one avatar.
Without investing much time and money they would get benefit. Strange...
Let's hope you'll get these poses soon.

Lover, thank you for your kind support as always  :-*, but I highly doubt this will ever happen. The spanking pose is the oldest one. They'd have done it by now if they ever intended to  :'(. And the talking one is also an older one  :(. I hope, but I sadly doubt they will update.

Kisses,

Stephanie
« : October 17, 2012, 03:39:29 AM sm3369 »

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #111 : October 17, 2012, 01:28:23 PM »

hmmm the talking pose have less than one year ( maybe less than 6 months ) , so i dont think it can be considered as an older pose  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
sm3369

« #112 : October 18, 2012, 03:03:59 AM »

Greetings Rukya,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you  ;D. You are right, those talking poses are not even a year old, so my description of referring to them as older poses was incorrect  :-[. But the way I see it, had the programmers intended for us (SS, SF) to have these, one would think they would have given them to us shortly after the MS & MF one's were created. I do not see the programmers going back to revisit this  :'(.

Also, with regard to the lying on the bed pose, MF & MS got new updated actions, kissing, hugging, etc. None of these were updated for SS or SF either  :'(.

Very sad if you look at the big picture and see what's happening out here with this  :(.

Just My Two Cents.......

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #113 : October 18, 2012, 07:41:28 AM »

yes i agree , but look : The upgrade of the erotic spanking was made in november last year for FF and FS and they made it for FM and SM last week  ;)

But anyway , i'm sure there is many poses upgrade that we ( LGBT ) will never have . And to me , the cause is clear : its not with ONE pose upgrade a year that we will be able to have them

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #114 : October 28, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »

Here's a good question.

Why were we (t-girls) never given the "let's talk" poses other than with the males? We should be able to have them with the girls, or other t-girls as well.

Also, here's an old one. In the spanking pose, males can spank shemales, females can spank shemales, shemales can only spank other shemales. Shemales cannot spank females or males. Why is this?

I often get requests from some of my female & male lovers to dominate them, only to be dissapointed with the realization that we cannot spank them.
Yes, there are other ways to play this out, but the over the lap spanking is a classic dominating pose, which all should be able to enjoy. :'(.

Kisses,
Stephanie

Aww Steph, I <3 you. I have been vocal in my efforts to get this to happen too. xxx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #115 : March 20, 2013, 05:43:01 PM »

Bumping this topic up as I still feel its important and for a plea to the Achat Gods to seriously consider that poses are released for all the genders on a rotational basis

If you get the basic poses for all genders, it will be more likely attract players,  stop the feelings of being treated unfairly & encourage people to stay.

May I suggest  releases for genders as follows :-  ( Hope all the genders combinations are covered )

1   MF , 
2   MS,
3   SM,
4    FS,
5    SF,
6    SS, 
7    FF,
8    MM,
9    MMF ,
10  MFF ,
11  SMM,
12  SFF,
13  SSM,
14  SSF,
15  SSS,
16  FFF,
17  MMM 
18. MFS.         ( ty Sexi   )

Maybe to assist in the cost ,  clothing can be released at the same as the less popular genders to offset any losses...   but I would like to add, in the long run,  the more poses on offer, the more likely it is , the clientelle for the game will build.

« : March 21, 2013, 10:38:01 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ThunderSax
: 14

« #116 : March 20, 2013, 11:26:13 PM »

Aggreeing with Brandy here. Ive been on for a while here and although i love getting to spend time with people, the options for not only poses but clothing and surroundings is minimal at best when compared wih other sites. (Which will remain nameless). Although I appreciate the work that the AChat staff does to support the site, I do believe that a few upgrades are n order. More poses, yes. Not even Sex ones actually if one takes into consideration my terrible need to snuggle the hell out of my spouse. Clothing, hairstyles, eye colors, etc would also be a good addition. Or perhaps a room where more than 2-3 people can actually have a conversation. Just a few suggestions.
Concerto

« #117 : March 21, 2013, 02:17:58 AM »

@BB
Perhaps I don't understand. I assumed you were suggesting a schedule of 17 (pose) releases and, perhaps erroneously, that this would eventually resolve the difference in the number of poses across genders. However, it still appears to give m 9, f  9 and s 10, across a 17 release period, which doesn't seem to change anything (much). However, I must admit that , if you say a MM keeps two m's happy and a SSS keeps three s's happy for example then the ratio of m 14, f 14, s 15 does, I guess, keep a slightly higher proportion of s's happy. Oh haven't you missed out FM btw?

TS said...
Or perhaps a room where more than 2-3 people can actually have a conversation.
I agree. You tend to meet more new friends at a gathering than from people calling out to you on the street.

Lover
: 10350

« #118 : March 21, 2013, 05:23:16 AM »

Oh haven't you missed out FM btw?
No, look at 1 MF

Brandy is talking about a rotating system for each gender and combination. She doesn't say (so I do understand her) all combinations must get equal numbers of poses now.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #119 : March 21, 2013, 07:05:01 AM »

isn't there also a MFS group too ;) think you missed just one Brandy

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
: