*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
: POSES  ( 79747 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : July 14, 2012, 07:41:44 PM »

the rotation way there was before half june was good (FM then FF/FS then SM/SS then MM) there was a regular arrival of poses for all orientations . But it have changed . All we can hope , is that the next pose we will have will be a good one (not the suspender one or the glory hole one . But its my personnal though  ;D some maybe like them )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : July 21, 2012, 06:49:50 AM »

I like the rotation idea,  perhaps each orientation can make a list of the poses they most want converted from the MF  to theirs with the appropriate variations and improvements. Then maybe come up with new pose ideas for their particular field of play.

At least, this will give the Achat Gods an idea, if feasible , of what release the next orientation in line wants and get things moving along abit.

If we all work together, I reckon we could make this work and ensure some groups arn't disgruntled or feel  they are being overlooked.

May I be as bold to say ..  leave the MF section alone for a bit,  concentrate on  FF,  MM, SS,  MS, SF  poses so they can catch up and enjoy the game as much as we do.
« : July 21, 2012, 06:58:04 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #17 : July 21, 2012, 10:52:09 AM »

the better place to post our new wanted poses , is in "share your creatives ideas" if we post them in our own section they are not seen .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : August 02, 2012, 07:56:45 AM »

Hummm, I have to wonder if this is why I felt a pull back to the AChat Forums... a "Disturbance in the force." if you will.

For a very long time I was one of the few who couldn't play in the "HetSet" which was the term I coined for those men and women who were either heterosexual or bisexual, and could therefore enjoy the FM poses.

Which is an important factor in this, while we set our orientation in our profile it has no practical effect beyond the search function. So to the AChat Gods, I am not a lesbian, I am just someone who chooses only to have sex with women.

I think that "choice" is part of their view on it. I"m guessing their take is that I chose only to use only certain poses, but to them that would be my "choice".

So as far as my being charged the same as a "HetSet" user to AChat it would be because I am "choosing" to use their service in a limited fashion, but unless they would build in restrictions (which I would be cool with) I could theoretically pay for a lesbian account, and then start rooming with guys.

(Not to mention I HAVE dome FFM with guys who understand they don't get to touch me.)

As far as acceptable responses, it's tough. When I first came here all there was, was the sound and furry approach and it was netting no results. When I came in with the more measured, logical reasoning approach we had some truly wonderful gains.

But the vets here can attest that more then a few of the bigger changes to the Forum, and Game, and getting actual responses from the AChat Gods came from getting angry, and letting them know it.

So perhaps we should control any frustration we feel, but not hide it?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : August 02, 2012, 08:56:37 AM »

Another loud cry from the forum wouldn't be bad... all I would add is lets hit them with some specfic requests which might bear something the groups actually want.

Lover
: 10350

« #20 : August 02, 2012, 04:32:47 PM »

I'm not sure if the A-Team really is listening to the forum when it comes about poses for a special gender. For a long time you, Janine, have been the only lesbian woman here. So Adera was for shemales. All of us accepted, and much more supported, your wishes for more poses and special actions. They increased the number of poses for lesbians and shemales suddenly but now, as the number of lesbian and shemals raised, they stopped.

Homo men got almost nothing in this time.

I don't say it's right, but  it seems to me (I didnt check it) the number of "Het Sets"and bi-sexual women raised and they simply earn more money.
If I'm right, we have to think  about how to give you a voice. One idea could be to stop votings and suggestions for hetero poses for ... 3 months and just suggest, ask and vote for other orientations in this time.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #21 : August 03, 2012, 02:39:34 AM »

Uhmmm.....Lover, your idea can be used for the next (when it come!) poll about new poses: we can not subscrive new hetero pose, just LGBT and, if all agree, creat free poll: homo, lesbo and shemale.

And what about if we don't ask for clothes for some months!? we have our designer who can work on them and on the long list we had create in the past, so......
« : August 03, 2012, 02:44:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #22 : August 03, 2012, 03:48:05 AM »

That is the main reason why I've been so involved in the designing (besides the fact that I love doing it). If the dev-team isn't designing clothes, they can focus on the other things the forum is asking for. Maybe it is the summer holidays for them at the moment and they don't have a full staff available. I hope that in september, more poses for the lgbt community will be released

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : August 03, 2012, 05:43:10 AM »

lover , i dont thing your idea could work . Even if we vote only for LGBT poses , nothing can stop dev team if they want adapt it for MF first

hentaiboy69

« #24 : August 03, 2012, 06:59:10 AM »

You have a point, Rukya.

But recently, i had see released lot of the poses suggested in the past months and some good upgrade (not all requested by us, but really wellcome!). So, if we start to ask for LGBT pose and stop whit the MF ones, maybe we have more chance.

Never give up, Paddle Queen!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #25 : August 06, 2012, 05:40:26 PM »

its the problem , i dont think miracles exist . Maybe the next update will be for one or two (depending of witch) lgbt orientations , but it will surely be followed by more mf poses before we have (lgbt) another one for one or two orientation(s) .

Its like if the LGBT dev team was on vacation july and august . Did MF dev team never take vacations ? Are they cyborgs ? Come on MF dev team take hollydays and let the place to LGBT dev team .

and about the idea of lover in the poll for MF poses , wrong way to resolve it . As i said in my previous post here , MF dev team can still adapt any poses that will be voted for LGBT .

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : August 07, 2012, 03:01:23 AM »

@ Rukya
and about the idea of lover in the poll for MF poses , wrong way to resolve it . As i said in my previous post here , MF dev team can still adapt any poses that will be voted for LGBT .

If we always think so no poll ever is necessary. They always can do what they want - it's their decision bc it's their company. But our votes show them about the wishes of (some paying) members. And they have listened to our wishes so we shall go on.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #27 : August 07, 2012, 09:33:31 AM »

I dont say that we dont need poll  :) , i just say that its no use to make one only for LGBT poses cause MF will always (quasi) have it first  ;)

hentaiboy69

« #28 : August 07, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »

Not so true, Rukya.....if the pose is requested for LGBT orientation, dev-team MUST release it for that specific orientation first, then they can convert it for others, if they want.

just my opinion, of course!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #29 : August 07, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »

the only pose who was made for FF first in one year , was the at the wall one . So i'm not sure that dev team pay attention on witch orientation ask the poses .  ;)
« : August 07, 2012, 11:46:36 AM Rukya »

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  
« previous next »
: