*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What do you think about... OOT
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: What do you think about... OOT  ( 61494 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : January 12, 2013, 12:32:43 PM »

For me Adera's ask was unique, as she mentioned the attitude. You're right HB, a discussion about racism ( where does it start, which words or behave can be a sign of racism...) would be possible in general.
« : January 20, 2013, 05:44:15 AM Lover »

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #16 : January 12, 2013, 10:03:30 PM »

:( Where to start.
Tango I still love you and you are the second best thing that has happened to me.
You are the last person I want to see hurting you have the kindest heart and the gentlest mind. I can think of no better man to help me raise Franky. This is why this hurts so much I had to make the choice the man I love and I truely do love you or my hole family.
I know I should have sat down with you not of just gone but if I had I have seen your heart break and that thought is to much for me as I to have a broken heart but I was always brought up that family always comes first.
I will try to come and see you but this is the only place i can get this message to you right now. I kiss and hold Franky for you the way you and only you did.
I ask all your friends here not to hate me for what has happened I love Tango still and always will so please help Tango get throw this hurt
Love you Tango and thank you all of the Achat world for makibg me so welcome.

I would under stand if you all don't want me here anymore I'm SORRY

Lover

« #17 : January 13, 2013, 05:16:17 AM »

Dear Jane, dear Tango,

I'm not talking to you as a mod now but as a friend. I'm proud you both feel that this forum is your family too, that you both know you have friends here, being there for you when you need them.
We all don't know what has happened. We shared your luck, we have been happy to welcome Franky and to notice a great couple being here together. Just, thome things should be private, even between friends.
You both took the chance and used this topic for a first contact. That was brave and it is ok. As you both write, you're loving each other still and both want the other to be happy.
Talk now. Not here, talk together.

No one of us has the right to say one is wrong, one is right. For me, you both are always welcome here and I'm sure many of us think the same.
No matter if you're a couple or if each of you is alone here. Just make it clear between you.

Hey, get your asses up and talk - not about each other, with each other.
Your friend

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : January 13, 2013, 05:33:59 AM »

Jane, i agree with Lover......i'm glad this topic had give to you two the chance to start a talk, but know you two have to do it in private! And never forget, Jane.....you are always welcome here, no one will judge your choise! It's your life, live it as you think it can be better for you and Franky! We all know you wish every luck for Franky (and we wish it too, of course!) and i'm sure you will do your best!

And whenever you want......feel free to come here, Jane! You are allways welcome!
« : January 13, 2013, 07:39:13 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #19 : January 13, 2013, 09:16:03 AM »

Thank you all

Have Just spent 2 hours talking with Jane.
We still love each other deeply and will work this out
I thank you all again a big thank you goes to Lover as always wise wards
and to my sweet Hentaiboy a big hug.

We will let you all know how it turns out thank you all
 Tango & Jane

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : January 13, 2013, 06:13:27 PM »

You two make my heart sing. Glad you are both talking...  Live, Love , Laughter & communication.  Wishing you all the best, now & always xxx  :-*

Back to the topic ... Its a great idea to have some thought provoking topics... to listen to the subject, put your views across with reasons and have a damn good debate...

I'm all for it   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #21 : January 14, 2013, 07:14:40 PM »

Interesting Idea, would not mind chatting or debating few topics. now to the topic at hand what do i think about......................... thats very good question. I will see how thing progress before I bring up a subject.

ps.  Tango & Jane I'm happy thing are working out for the two of you. best of luck

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #22 : January 20, 2013, 05:54:21 AM »

The first discussion has started. It's called

Sex without love is no problem

If you want to suggest other statements, post them here or send a pm.

Lover

« #23 : February 01, 2013, 05:18:44 AM »

The next discussion started. Topic:

Are you a hero when you rescue people but these people would not have been in danger if you had be careful before?
(For example, you took drugs or alcohol before, didn't check the situation or haven't done your job correct....)

It's based on the new movie of Denzel Washington "Flight", but is meant in general not just for pilots or this movie.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #24 : February 01, 2013, 05:37:57 AM »

NO. if you created the problem it is your responsability to fix it.
thats like me pushing you into the pool but at the last moment, grabbing you by the hair and pulling you back and then saying, "saved your life"

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #25 : February 06, 2013, 04:42:42 PM »

NO. if you created the problem it is your responsability to fix it.
thats like me pushing you into the pool but at the last moment, grabbing you by the hair and pulling you back and then saying, "saved your life"

I agree a true hero is someone who risks there own safety to help others without ulterior motive.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #26 : February 16, 2013, 11:49:50 AM »

pafe, at this point Covems posts don't surprise me......i know he will put out some strange thing sometimes...but this is how we like him!  ;D

Brandybee

« #27 : February 16, 2013, 12:08:33 PM »

mmmm its an interesting thought,    maybe God had to prop them on a stick as he modelled them  before zapping them into life and hense the belly buttons were created.  A fault he merely forgot to smooth over.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #28 : February 16, 2013, 12:58:25 PM »

Not a topic for atheists I see.
Brandybee

« #29 : February 17, 2013, 08:02:40 AM »

I ' m sorry you felt the need to withdraw your topic.   I was merely  pointing out a theory of how  the belly button may have been created.  I was trying to think of how  the  belly button could have evolved  ...  Still working on that one.....  But you withdrew...

I'm glad they did though ...   I know someone who is particularly fond of  belly button snogging , try it .... It's so much better than toe sucking..

Oops, I digress...  Please  don't withdraw  your  topics discussions ...  Atheists are welcome to discuss the creation of them too ... Be it an Inny. Or outy...   

As to your current question ....  It's food for thought ..      I believe they do get the benefits  ...  Who hasn't tried  to spell their name or swear words on their toast.! 

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: