*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 162068 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #105 : July 10, 2014, 09:16:19 AM »

I  would like that idea  but also like the way its run now   some times its hard pushing to many
button like  with all the actions and triggers I be pushing to many  so maybe it can run
manually  and also  activated by  self.  I  like option  on every idea

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #106 : July 10, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »

I would like to see   light change  in the  rooms I like to set it myself where I can  control
how much  light there  is in the room.

Lover
: 10350

« #107 : July 10, 2014, 10:14:22 AM »

detektive
Hi there,

i just discovered the new sounds a few days back and like them.
However I think it would be much more exciting if one would be able to trigger the moans manually with a button.
It would be a nice way to tease the partner too.

What do you guys think?

Hi detektive, welcome to the forum :) I like your idea. Lets collect some idas for phrases/sentences and buttons

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #108 : July 10, 2014, 10:52:54 AM »

Every time I try to log  on to the  AChat  through the Web

First thing I get is  Achat town square  now tha't not  the place I what to go .
first thing in my morning when I am looking for the  Achat Forum yes  I should be more careful
to look where I  log on  automatically  I am assuming   Achat is Achat  .

I would like  Achat to fix the web search name  to make it a little more simple

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/
is not so easy to  find

If  it is Achat  why is it not Achat  I would like to know the  reason why it has a different web address name.
« : July 10, 2014, 11:16:14 AM FoxyRoxxy »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #109 : July 12, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »

I would really like if they can add a block on non-friends to the zzz  button to stop the annoying People that are not my friends .
some time I  like to chat with my friends only .Then I get so many that come in with some dirty rude pick up lines.

and this spoils a nice conversation, not every one in here is  looking for sex .

So a friends only button would be helpful  Thank you.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #110 : July 13, 2014, 01:43:10 AM »

I would really like if they can add a block on non-friends to the zzz  button to stop the annoying People that are not my friends .
some time I  like to chat with my friends only .Then I get so many that come in with some dirty rude pick up lines.

and this spoils a nice conversation, not every one in here is  looking for sex .

So a friends only button would be helpful  Thank you.
YES for a friend only button
I have some friends since a long time who are free users and like said FoxyRoxxy it's annoying, in french " c'est pénible et ennuyeux, voir très chiant d'être sans arrêt dérangée pour un coup de bite"
* it's painful and boring, very boring of being constantly disturbed for one cock shot
And sometimes I want to make love only with my friends list and I don't answer because members don't understand: "No sorry, I can't because I'm speaking with a friend" or "NO sorry, I don't want with you" it's simple no ? I think they understand english language when they want so sometimes I speak in french like that it's ok, no problems... no answers  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
kaika
: 3

« #111 : July 21, 2014, 08:41:40 PM »

Hi there! pregnant poses will be a great  idea! i m sure that will be take more members to achat!
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #112 : July 25, 2014, 12:27:27 AM »

I recommended they add a flag button to report all  abuse  and that the chat  be sent to administrators
 on the spot as well as the chat that the abuse  was on on it   so no changes be made  it  should have the date time and

this will help a lot on  reporting   abuse on  achat  as well  member seeing   some one  with inappropriate  words  on there profiles

Example: young   miner ,  gifts for photos  .......

Concerto

« #113 : July 25, 2014, 03:04:23 AM »

I responded to your other post on the same subject. You have the ! on the chat box that enables you to report abuse.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #114 : July 25, 2014, 01:41:02 PM »

I would like if they can upgrade it where we can flag  profile pages 
with inappropriate  with the one know  its  basic as  I see it  has only 3 selections
I would like they add more I will add more ideas to this but its lunch time now

:D

Kucka1982
: 13

« #115 : July 30, 2014, 09:10:42 AM »

We want your ideas for brand new experiences for AChat. Think out of the box and post what you would like to have. This thread is just for collecting ideas, like a positive brainstorming. Please dont post negavtive comments here.

Ideas can be silly, crazy, very thoughtful... as long as they improve game. Many great men are born bc least two people had a silly idea ;)

Think about combining rooms, poses, actions, clothes, interieur, backgrounds, accessories

- You want to be able to strip in room? What kind of room would be perfect? Which clothes have to be taken off in which sequence? Could it even be an own pose with own actions?

- You want a shower after sex (or prefer to shower before lol)? What's necessary to do it? What do you need to shower beside the shower... foam, sponge, brushes...

- What if there are automatically running poses or actions? You choose "romantic foreplay" and poses/actions start for a given time... you choose "wild sex" and get different poses/actions or you choose a few actions (eg 4 in a row) and they change after some time

- Weve got the speed slider and the excitement bar. What else could be useful? Also think about sounds (moaning, screaming, gasping, kiss-sounds....) or text boxes.

- What about different lights? Dimming, candles, just a small lamp in the corner...

- What if we could change colours in room? The room in general, but also walls, ceiling, floor...

These are just a few examples. In the beginning, dont ask if its possible. Just post your ideas and wishes. Also dont comment negative to added ideas ("I dont like that" "This isnt possible")... there will be enough time later to look whats possible and what we will get.

Lets have a think tank here. Even just one or two buzz phrases are ok. We are a great team and will work it out together :)

I know, together we have many funny and amazing ideas. If you think "my idea isnt the best one". Forget it. Its possible YOUR idea is THE BEST!

Everyone of us has a big wish, a dream about AChat... which is yours?

Hello! I would like to ask to make the game more realistic! Would like to see the sperm look more natural, thick, bulky, I want to make it look realistic in the mouth and on the body. Just wanted to be the man could finish in the mouth or on the face of a variety of poses. Thank you.
Kucka1982
: 13

« #116 : August 02, 2014, 03:20:34 AM »

We want your ideas for brand new experiences for AChat. Think out of the box and post what you would like to have. This thread is just for collecting ideas, like a positive brainstorming. Please dont post negavtive comments here.

Ideas can be silly, crazy, very thoughtful... as long as they improve game. Many great men are born bc least two people had a silly idea ;)

Think about combining rooms, poses, actions, clothes, interieur, backgrounds, accessories

- You want to be able to strip in room? What kind of room would be perfect? Which clothes have to be taken off in which sequence? Could it even be an own pose with own actions?

- You want a shower after sex (or prefer to shower before lol)? What's necessary to do it? What do you need to shower beside the shower... foam, sponge, brushes...

- What if there are automatically running poses or actions? You choose "romantic foreplay" and poses/actions start for a given time... you choose "wild sex" and get different poses/actions or you choose a few actions (eg 4 in a row) and they change after some time

- Weve got the speed slider and the excitement bar. What else could be useful? Also think about sounds (moaning, screaming, gasping, kiss-sounds....) or text boxes.

- What about different lights? Dimming, candles, just a small lamp in the corner...

- What if we could change colours in room? The room in general, but also walls, ceiling, floor...

These are just a few examples. In the beginning, dont ask if its possible. Just post your ideas and wishes. Also dont comment negative to added ideas ("I dont like that" "This isnt possible")... there will be enough time later to look whats possible and what we will get.

Lets have a think tank here. Even just one or two buzz phrases are ok. We are a great team and will work it out together :)

I know, together we have many funny and amazing ideas. If you think "my idea isnt the best one". Forget it. Its possible YOUR idea is THE BEST!

Everyone of us has a big wish, a dream about AChat... which is yours?

Hello! I would like to ask to make the game more realistic! Would like to see the sperm look more natural, thick, bulky, I want to make it look realistic in the mouth and on the body. Just wanted to be the man could finish in the mouth or on the face of a variety of poses. Thank you.

Do not I wish the same? I as well as you want to improve the game, to exercise their imagination, I want to add realism and entertainment of the game. Maybe my idea will help to attract new users play or add new ideas to the players. What is bad is my request?
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #117 : August 10, 2014, 03:52:34 PM »

I like a block button   for the  forum so   don't   receive messages from people I wish not to be reached  by.

Lover
: 10350

« #118 : August 19, 2014, 09:07:36 AM »

When you're cumming: Don't change action, just stay. When you're close to cum, cum actions can be faded it. You decide "where" to cum
After cumming, the cum should stay and not disappear after a while. If you want to "clean", a sponge can be faded in after cumming.

bamac
: 4

« #119 : August 25, 2014, 05:15:52 AM »

Hi. I'm new and am very impressed with the designs of the avi's and the basic structure of Achat.
However, i feel it is difficult to interact with people as the only first contact with someone is to send them a message. This is difficult as you do not get much of an idea of how people will react. Though obviously myself i try and introduce myself with politeness etc i am aware some people can be rather crude and repetative. When i introduce myself for all the reciever know's i could be just another crude male with his brain set downstairs!

I would like to suggest  2 things that would help 1st interaction with people if it is possible to happen.

1st would be a more detailed profile with options to add photo's, where from, likes, dislikes etc. (plus also a friends list on our profile page so we can search friends more easily)

2nd it would be great if it was possible to add chat rooms where we can just chat and get to know people. Maybe have a link to a page where chat rooms are and your avi can enter a room so you can chat with your avi there. (simular to when you enter an invite room but you can only chat)

Just a couple of ideas. Sorry if it has been mentioned before, if so please merge.

Thank you

Baz
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18  
« previous next »
: