*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 162070 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #165 : March 12, 2015, 05:01:38 AM »

p.s. ~  Why do I show up as a "newbie" in this forum post?  Dang!  I am an  old-time, old-school, and ... well ... OLD member!  lol!  Definitely NOT a newbie!  :)

The fact you appear as newbie, depend by the nember of post you do in forum, not by how long ago you join AChat!

About the clothes and everything else.....for sure, crossdressers would like to have the clothes of our girl and long style hair are missing for male, even if we have mid long style

Lover
: 10350

« #166 : March 12, 2015, 10:36:11 AM »

Dex, it's rather easy while you are a newbie now: AChat is like a fountain of youth ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #167 : March 12, 2015, 11:47:25 AM »

Dex, it's rather easy while you are a newbie now: AChat is like a fountain of youth ;)

This is how talk the one with 8373 posts.....  ::)

girda
: 2

« #168 : March 24, 2015, 05:11:06 PM »

I like to see more oral/anal sex, and cum to stay on the body from pose to pose
Lover

« #169 : March 25, 2015, 02:28:54 AM »

Hello girda,
thanks for posting your ideas. This is something we all are hoping for and the more we aks, the bigger is the chance to get it.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #170 : April 11, 2015, 03:24:07 AM »

Ankle Length Dresses would be really nice.  More of a tease.
Opaque Pantyhose/Stockings.
Tongue Piercing.  Belly button piercing. 
How about a LATEX VAC BED.  Oh Yes That would be awesome.
Cum Shot Poses.  On the face.  And in the mouth with a swallow pose.  (HORNY).

Lover

« #171 : April 11, 2015, 05:58:47 AM »

Thanks for your ideas zuzannah :)
Did you also check our Polls-board? We have topics for rooms, clothes, poses, accesories...

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

Kaitlyn72

« #172 : April 24, 2015, 05:49:12 PM »

My first post on the forum  :-*  Maybe these have been mentioned before, but would be nice to have a hair pulling action especially with those sexy braid ponytails.  Would like to see a taking clothes off feature, both sensually and just plain ripping them off.   A full body massage for women to give men, and maybe some type of sexy shower/bath scene.

Hair puing aaaand clothes ripping hungry sex? You have the bumper stick too don't you? If you are ridding my ass you better be pulling my hair?  Welcome to the forums.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #173 : April 24, 2015, 07:10:47 PM »

Great ideas Kinsatiable.

They have been mentioned before but a gentle reminder for such good ideas  dont hurt.   ;D

Please, keep them coming.

Here's a tip, until we get a shower or bath type room ....

Hide the room to give a blue background, (the cameras move around without restrictions then as well)  and consider the use of  these poses  "Refreshing massage" ; kneeling spoons ; sweet ride ; assparade; lick me quickly ; kneeling lovers and deep impact for a nice role play in the bath or hot tub.
The same can be used for a shower scene with appropriate poses to fit.

Try it.   :P   and have fun  ;D

You just click  "Show Room" to return.    Enjoy.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #174 : April 29, 2015, 08:11:07 AM »

Good idea, I agree!  :)

And once again - oh please, make a FAVORITE user option and button to see the list, sometimes it's killing me to find who's online of my favorites   :D ;)

Lover

« #175 : April 29, 2015, 02:56:47 PM »

jasmine, why not having your favs as lover and the rest as friends?

dirtyElena
: 205

« #176 : April 29, 2015, 03:21:35 PM »

Because you might be not their favourite and they would not accept your request for beeing lovers!?  :(

Or because you do not want to rush things with someone new you just met!?  8)

Or because a lover may be not your favourite at the time but you would not want to dismiss him/her from you buddylist just because of that!?  ;)

Or because you want to stalk someone who is not supposed to know that you favour him/her!?  ;D

passiontrips
: 1

« #177 : May 02, 2015, 05:11:33 PM »

I would like to see if you can attach notes to the people that you meet. It would be great to click on the player and your notes can be read.
There are a lot of issues with the UI and maybe a new round of design would be great to look into
- Navigating through people on the filtered list is a pain right now. If you happen to navigate away from where you were you have to look for the person again either in the list or in the filter and both are not ideal.
-when you are done with a room the people who you were with get cleared from your "Chat with" list so if I want to make them lovers I have to look for them and if they logged out then I have to make sure that I add all offline people that match my criteria.
- Orgasm posses preset. I know you fixed on new posses but have not gone back to fix the old ones if I'm not mistaken
- A way to have a group conversation

Pie in the sky wish. Allow people to post pictures while in room and have a TV or something that displays them in a room appliance. I am sure that people would love to do this.

Cheers,
Passiontrips
« : May 02, 2015, 05:14:51 PM passiontrips »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #178 : May 02, 2015, 10:24:17 PM »

Hi ya passiontrips,

Welcome to Forum  and thank you for posting your ideas.

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the Forum Village here.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Some of your ideas have come up before but a reminder never hurts, especially when they are good ideas and I feel your pain when exiting a room.
A good tip is to "Show the inviter" before rooming. When you come out, it defaults to that page so you can click on the "chat" and resume chat / send message.

I agree A "backwards "and "forwards" arrow would be nice to return to the page you were at in the game.  Doing a search all over again is a damn nuisance.

Here's some of the solutions our members have come up with in the meantime.

We have not got a group discussion facility, however, we have an unofficial chat room that our members use -
This tells you about it.   All members are welcome.

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Achat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com/ 

An alternative to your last idea of a TV, which Covems had suggested in a previous post here was listen to a free internet radio whilst  in the room so you and your partner can hear the same music.

A good one to use is -  Chloe @181.FM   -  http://www.181.fm/playing.php?station=181-chloe&embed=1&TI=95135:IVsDaZXC  and it has a mini channel list to choose from.

Heres some more about them -

Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas > Radio codes.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2989.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #179 : May 07, 2015, 11:06:56 PM »

I don't know if this has made it but what about an auction house as part of the shop or forum?

Players could put any item they have purchased up for sale.  this would let us update our looks, poses, backgrounds etc.  It would also give ACHAT a place to put a few items up for sale at a reduced cost for us but with a limited number available.  Making us want to shop more or at least watch for a sale  ;D

A compromise might be also that you can let a friend, lover or spouse "borrow" purchased items.  we already have a gift function why not expand that to include any item we have purchased.  it could be set with a time to it when that time elapses we get the item back, or not.

Lastly why is it when our subscriptions expire we lose access to all of our prior purchases?  I understand we are forced to purchase a subscription to have full access but why not let us keep what we already have and if we want more items then we have to purchase a subscription.

Kisses

: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18  
« previous next »
: