*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 162540 )
Lover
: 10350

« #150 : November 30, 2014, 08:06:33 AM »

@ A123lolo
Very good job, HB
I'd like to play in this place.

The problem, I think this kind of map has not made for a game like AChat.
AChat is based to a relation one-to-one with poses, the place is not very important and there is not possible, in AChat, to walk and to discover a complete house like you describe.

Yes, you're right. The focus is on sex in room, basically not in any other interaction or moves. This is what makes AChat simple and also working for almost everyone and every system. Maybe we never will have a place like hb desribes and they keep on focussing on their roots. And also maybe, the more different ideas and requests we give them, the more they will change and listen to us. As long as they are successful with their strategy, they probably won't change - but when they see, today people want more than just "hi, room?" "Yes", invite and fuck, then there is a chance for us. So many things have been impossible until they happened.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #151 : December 09, 2014, 04:11:48 AM »

@Lover: thanks for the support!

About my idea of the strip club with a linked dungeon, I'm pondering at a solution to avoid the add of the walking stuff and I have a plan.
First, we need two new menù when we enter in a room like this, and they are the following one:

• go to menù: it give you to reach one of the room of the club, like the pool room, the office, the dungeon, etcetera
  • room action menù: it offer you the possibility to chose between the action you can do in the room where you are. For example, when you are in the main room, there can be "sit on table", sit at bar", "perform a show" and more

this is just an idea i got and maybe can offer us a working solution. or this is what I hope....
« : December 09, 2014, 05:07:02 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #152 : December 09, 2014, 08:01:14 AM »

The menu for rooms is a great idea. Either you choose one room while being in the main menu or there could be one general room to start with. When in this room, you have a button "rooms". You just can stay where you are and do whatever you want to do  ;D or choose another room, which has to be accepted by your partner.
Some poses can be general for all rooms, some just are for special rooms - on the beach we don't need the glory hole and the ladder for example and a shower and tube or jaccuzi just make sense in bathroom.

Then we also should have a wardrobe, to change clothes IN room.

Just dreaming at the moment, but every good idea has started with a dream :)

hentaiboy69

« #153 : December 09, 2014, 08:04:39 AM »

Lover, the part where your partner have to accept your choice of room it's ok if we are no talking of a common room, something I wished to see here from the begin. If you are moving to a common room by your self, it's more easy

Lover

« #154 : December 09, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »

What I mean is, if you're in penthouse and you want to go to bathroom, you can't just change. Should be like the poses. You ask for room change and your partner has to accept.

Ana_Lana
: 18

« #155 : December 21, 2014, 06:10:04 PM »

Hello,
I am sure that most of you already talked and maybe even posted about this things but I would like to
bring them forward again, it is just a small list of things that could improve the game (in my humble opinion):

1. Better chat options (a different tab for different conversations so they wouldn't get all mixed up like now, option to show your status to the others - they don't know if you are desperately looking for someone to talk to or already chatting with dozen of people)

2. Give us option to remove the clothes while in the room (at least please make all the panties disappear during sex, some of my favorite ones stay on me and that is quite annoying)

3. Let us try the clothes before we buy them (at least please show us in the picture of the full sets the whole thing - is there underwear included and what does it looks like?)

4. Include penis size option so men would be able to choose (to avoid situation where all men would choose the biggest cock, I suggest that we keep the current size as the standard size and just add two more options, a longer but thinner one and thicker but shorter one so none of them would be absolute winner but only the choice of the player, the differences should not be very big because they should all fit in the exsisting animatied actions)

5. Consider a golden shower pose, not that I am fan of that but it is definitely something that would sell and since I buy every pose, why not?

6. I would really like that avatars don't jump in to another action when you cum, that should be reprogrammed in every single pose, just erase that part of the program script (please let us decide if we want to move in to another action when having orgasm)

Bear
: 3856

« #156 : December 21, 2014, 10:34:48 PM »

Hello,
I am sure that most of you already talked and maybe even posted about this things but I would like to
bring them forward again, it is just a small list of things that could improve the game (in my humble opinion):

1. Better chat options (a different tab for different conversations so they wouldn't get all mixed up like now, option to show your status to the others - they don't know if you are desperately looking for someone to talk to or already chatting with dozen of people)

Well I would like to see a return of the global channel, a brief experiment attempted several years ago. Conversation tabs are a good option, although in this environment the chat box may need enlarging in order to handle the fact everyone shares a common lobby zone. That might require larger system requirement than the modest ones the program now dictates. Are you thinking like a chat counter though on the profile page or maybe a highlighter bar like the sex bar which might start filling as a greater number of tabs opened?

2. Give us option to remove the clothes while in the room (at least please make all the panties disappear during sex, some of my favorite ones stay on me and that is quite annoying)

Not a bad idea... especially if articles could slowly be peeled away thru the sex options. Not like losing a piece of clothes one at a time when the spontaneous eruption of passion takes root.

3. Let us try the clothes before we buy them look like magic hand waving.(at least please show us in the picture of the full sets the whole thing - is there underwear included and what does it looks like?

A suggestion made before, but still valid and needed! Keep pressing the developers on this one folks!

4. Include penis size option so men would be able to choose (to avoid situation where all men would choose the biggest cock, I suggest that we keep the current size as the standard size and just add two more options, a longer but thinner one and thicker but shorter one so none of them would be absolute winner but only the choice of the player, the differences should not be very big because they should all fit in the exsisting animatied actions)

Well the Breast size options never worked out completely... and though we think there would not be much difference... even now with the small breast size... there are some poses which just look like hand waving. But of all suggestions made of penis size this sounds the best. If folks can live with the imperfections of poses then its not a bad idea.

5.  Hard to say... that is a limited play option and may not be profitable to develop.

6. The work does need to be done on many of the older poses. Some attempt had been accomplished on the newer releases where orgasms flow from the current choice. t is much more natural than as you state how some default out of the current action into something different. I might have to test out how many need upgrading.... any volunteers?

sexilicious
: 2755

« #157 : December 22, 2014, 07:23:31 AM »

any volunteers?[/color]

like you really need volunteers. Seems every day I see you on you have a date :P

Bear
: 3856

« #158 : December 23, 2014, 08:48:33 AM »

Well I do need more volunteers to help check out those 3some poses...

It's hopefully a messy job but someone's got to do it.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #159 : January 06, 2015, 03:27:27 PM »

I would like a customer service phone number to reach Achat
and A fax number  as a Customer I believe I have the right to reach them.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #160 : January 06, 2015, 03:33:46 PM »

I would like some kind of ring tone   for when some of your added  friends log on  or when there is a update 

would make  it easy to know who logs on  that you have as friends  ......

making it easy to ignore all others

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #161 : January 06, 2015, 11:47:46 PM »

I would like some kind of ring tone   for when some of your added  friends log on  or when there is a update 

Roxy I think that is a wonderful idea! And yes it would make things a bit easier for us. 

As for my own request, I would like to see better interactions with one another and not this stop in flinch sort of thing. I think you should be able to move a bit more naturally in between and during poses and interactions with your partner. I also would love to have a Jacuzzi, bubble bath, and or shower scene where allot of bumping and grinding and unadulterated sex is initiated and accomplished
MDhob69
: 10

« #162 : March 11, 2015, 08:56:24 AM »

Very good idea, would help to know when your friends etc have come online
hentaiboy69

« #163 : March 11, 2015, 10:12:28 AM »

Very good idea, would help to know when your friends etc have come online

it works till you don't forget to turn on the speaker! Infact, mine are often off, while I'm on AChat!

DexMandrake
: 20

« #164 : March 11, 2015, 08:40:34 PM »

I would LOVE for ALL clothes to be available for ALL players, regardless of gender, sexual preference, etc.  I am a male, but there are definite clothes and hairstyles that I would make use of that are only available to female members.
This would likely be a win/win situation for everyone!  It would open up creative appearance combinations to all players ... and it would generate MONEY for AChat because there would be more stuff for members to buy!  For example, I am a "completest" ... I would likely buy alllll clothes and accessories available in case I want to wear them at some time.
So, my suggestions would be to:
1. Open up the Shop so that anyone can buy anything!
2.  Please allow men, women, and she-males to send gifts to one another no matter their sexual orientation.
3.  Please make some clothes and accessories available that are not always super hot and sexy.  For example, I find sundresses and sandals every bit as sexy as short skirts and high-heel pumps.

Thank you for the opportunity to make these suggestions!  :)
Much love, DexMandrake
p.s. ~  Why do I show up as a "newbie" in this forum post?  Dang!  I am an  old-time, old-school, and ... well ... OLD member!  lol!  Definitely NOT a newbie!  :)
p.s.s. ~  Welcome newbies!  :)  Much love!
« : March 11, 2015, 09:28:25 PM DexMandrake »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18  
« previous next »
: