*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa 2014
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Secret Santa 2014  ( 42109 )
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #60 : December 02, 2014, 10:17:18 PM »

Don't worry Malphes, i'm one of them. I'll give you a nice Massage when we both find time to be on.  :-*

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #61 : December 03, 2014, 03:55:19 PM »

I had the pleasure to get my feet massaged by stone. To be honest, I wasn't sure if she will comeor send one of her dwarfs ;) I was looking around all the time until I noticed it's the one and only stone! She was wearing a beautiful red dress and her santa hat. She looked like an xmas angel!
As it's rather cold in europe, we decided to go to Hyperion Homestad, where it's sunny and warm. As it was a lovely evening, we decided to go to the terrace and enjoy the warm air and the singing of the birds. Stone had some tasty red wine and pralines for Roxxy, while I just had clean feet and an apple for jayc. My mother always said, an apple a day keeps the doctor away ::)

Westarted dancing first and talked. Though we are neighbours in Hyperion, we haven't seen a while. Our jobs keep us busy *sigh*.

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3825/w87xx7uf_jpg.htm)

We sipped some wine and I took off my shoes and socks. Stone opened her little suitcase, putting out all the stuff she needed for the massage. She was well prepared, everything was perfect. She creamed my foot with oil, which was smelling like lavendel. It was a great scent and I closed my eyes to relax and enjoy her perfect massage.

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3825/9e8n46nt_jpg.htm)

Stone really pampered my toes and feet. Usually I can't just sit for a long time, but this was so good, I could have spent hours just being there. With her soft hands she also massaged my calves, which especially was a blessing for my left one.
Time was running and when we noticed, it was almost too dark to see each other, we finished this amazing date.

If you ever get the chance to be massaged by stone, use it guys! If she would do this as job, she would have countless customers. And time is running, because she's a wonderful chat partner too.

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3825/m2zvvtvy_jpg.htm)

Thank you Stone.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #62 : December 04, 2014, 09:45:23 AM »

Jayc called me just as I was studying the upcoming American Fussyball games.  SeaHawks are playing The Eagles on Sunday which delighted me. The Eagles are my fellow Mod -  Lover’s team. I was musing on a suitable wager challenge.

After winning the 49ers and dressing Bear magnificently in his clashy clothes and gimp mask, I felt lucky.  I was on a winning role.

I answered my mobile and Jayc invited me round to his garden at Hyperion Homestead for my Secret Santa foot massage and a glass of wine. Of course I gladly accepted.  I had had a hard week and my feet needed a magic touch but also, I had not seem Jayc for awhile. He had been busy with RL commitments and any spare moments were spent with his spouse of 3 years.
( Although being a typical guy, he did tell me 4  tut tut )

I jumped in my battered  yellow truck and drove the short distance round the lake from the Bee Hive to Jayc & Stone’s place. Stone was out for the evening. I think she was visiting Lover to carry out her Secret Santa date over the way.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Jayc and a glass of wine. He showed me on to the back terrace and he laughed at my Santa Hat. My new plum hairstyle was poking through it.

“Least I made the effort” I teased him, looking at his dull coloured T Shirt and beige combats.
We both burst out laughing and took our drinks to the table.

We caught up on some Forum business as Jayc is a fellow Mod. We spoke of our joy at having 10 entries in the Erotic Story Contest and hoped the voting would reflect the efforts of the talented contestants.

We laughed about my recent wager win and Bear’s new look and passed a pleasant hour or so chatting, joking and polishing off the bottle of wine.

He also began laughing when I reminded him it had not gone unnoticed about their last wager win – I had been dressed up as Susy Shortcake with a gimp mask, green stockings and yellow shoes. A victim of Jayc and Stone’s unique sense of humour. I had displayed a profile banner that was highly amusing, as well as having to “Be a Love” and clean the Panda Puke in the AB&G.

My “Friends” had gleefully displayed my profile dressed in that attire all over the Forum Village.  I had indeed lost that wager and my forfeit paid in full.   :o

He chuckled when I told him the messages I had received and a scolding off one particular gentleman for being stupid enough to allow myself to become the pet of such a domineering couple. He was quite incensed about the situation, especially when I refused to room him. My masters would not allow it.  LOL.

Jayc then settled me down on the garden sofa and carried out the most pleasurable foot massage I had had in a long time.

He used mint soap to wash and lather my feet and then lavender oil to firmly massage them. He eased the tension of all the tight little muscles, in my feet, ankles and calves, right up to my knees.

I closed my eyes and drifted into that semi state of bliss as we chatted. Jayc’s voice was quite soothing and hypnotically relaxing.

Before I knew it  3 ½ hours had passed. We had hit a time warp and Jayc had to go into town for some prior engagement.

Jayc is an old friend of mine. He is very pleasant, a terrific story teller and role player. He is a man totally in love with his dear spouse – Stone.  He is a fantastic companion for a Secret Santa date and certainly knows how to work those fingers on your soles.

He can kneel at my feet any time he wishes.
Thank You Jayc for a fantabulous date.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #63 : December 04, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »

When i was walking back to my cabin i saw Malphes walking by. She look a little cold in the snow so i asked her in. 

As she agreed and i noticed she not only seemed to be cold but also a little tired. So when we got to my cabin where it was nice and warm, i offered her a massage. She just smiled at me and said that was just what she needed.

I offered to massage her feet but Malphes said she was a little tickles there and would rather have her back massaged. I agreed with a smile.

Before i could say somthing she stripped her clothes off and lay down on her belly on my bed. Being the gentlemen that i am, i tried not to look at her private parts as i started to rub her legs.

My hands followed her lines and did massage her tired legs, i made sure not to touch her feet as i didn't want to tickle her to much. Working my up i complimented her on the smoothness of her soft skin. She just moaned a little as she was enjoying my touch.

more curves to follow as i got higher and massaged her back and neck. She noticed and mentioned that something was getting awake between my legs. I just blushed and told her that her nudeness did not leave my hormones untouched. Then she told me to strip and gave her a body to body massage.

I accepted and as my chest rubbed her back she moaned a little more. She turned her head and kissed me. As i kissed back she turned around and said her front needed a massage too.

I agreed but what happend after that i'm not tell you all.........  ;)

Thanks for the wonderfull Santa Date Malphes, i do hope you come back sometime for another massage ;)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Stone
: 1842

« #64 : December 04, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »

It was a rush, everything is a rush these days. I have been working long hours, visitors turned up unexpectedly and I kept looking discreetly at my watch, hoping that I would make my Secret Santa date with the King Moderator – Lover himself.
He is my Spouses’s boss in Forum and I did not want to give a bad impression. At last my visitors left and I rushed to the shop to buy Wine, chocolates for his spouse FoxyRoxxy & quickly change and plonk a santa hat on my head. 

I remember, on my last Secret date Foxy & I had flown to Accupulco. We had a great girly date.
They are a nice couple and we are honoured to count them amongst our friends and neighbours at Crystal Lake.

By the time I got back, Lover was already waiting. I must have looked quite windswept and red faced but he never mentioned anything and complimented me on my dress.
He presented me with an apple for Jayc which I thought was very thoughtful. I knew the meaning of “keeping the Doctor away” was sincere.
I smile and take him through to the terrace. Jayc was busy and out for the evening.

We open the wine, pour a couple of glasses and I open my bag of reflexology goodies. I produce Lavender oil spray and fluffy towels.

Meanwhile Lover undresses and I’m amused that he removes ALL his clothes for a foot massage.  I decide it must be a German thing and act accordingly, as though it’s the most natural thing in the world to have a naked, muscular German on my terrace.
I hardly peek at all at what Foxy told me about on our girly date.  The King Mod is certainly impressive though.  I can certainly see what she gushes about.

I take my dress off as well, to join in the German custom of course, but have my pirate red basque and skirt on with the Santa Hat. I kneel at his feet and squirt the oil on his feet and my fingers begin the magical dance of massage. I observe he has taken the time to wash his feet and clean his nails.  I work from the tips of his toes to the knees on each leg.

I feel him begin to relax as we chat about everything and anything. Or maybe I do the chatting. Jayc does say I witter away for England. 

Lover is a real gentleman. He is polite, intelligent, funny and endearing. He is happily spoused as I am.

Our date "flew by" or " time ran off very quickly" and it was soon time for supper and bed.  I showed Lover out and he kissed each of my cheeks as he left.

Thank you very much Lover for a very pleasant evening.

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #65 : December 04, 2014, 07:24:02 PM »

On a late Thursday evening, Santa's Lil Helper decided to surprise another special fella, Zoerink, on his yacht. Having just returned from work, he was surprised to find me at his doorstep with a smile and eggnog. He welcomed me in and we took a seat at the table.

He thanked for the eggnog and took a sip of it, thoroughly enjoying. Smirking, I engage in further conversation with him, asking about his day, work, and how he's been in general.

I snapped my fingers & All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey begins magically playing.

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

I grab his hand and lead him into a fun, flirty dance. Moving my curves in a suggestive manner for his viewing pleasure, as he manages to keep up with me in his own goofy way.

He grabs me and twirls me on top of the table as our dancing becomes more suggestive and clothing garments magically disappear.

I eventually plop him down and slither up behind him to give him a nice, soothing massage. Feeling his shoulders up, I remark on his tense muscles and begin to slowly and gradually bring him into a state of complete relaxation, all the meanwhile whispering and purring into his ear.

I pour hot oil over his back, much to his pleasure, and continue working the magic of my fingers and soft hands on him. To add a nice finishing touch, I stand up and turn around to rub my tushie up against him. I wiggle and work it, rubbing in the oil, as he responds with agreement and intense pleasure.

I maneuver over and settle into his lap, pushing his face to my breasts, in order to entice him further.

Enjoying his nibbles and kisses for a moment, I gradually slink out of his arms and plant a tender kiss on his cheek. He thanks for the enjoyable date and I smile at him before poofing magically out of sight.

2 Down ~ 1 To Go
« : February 22, 2017, 02:20:00 AM ItsAmy123 »

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #66 : December 05, 2014, 10:19:17 AM »

Oh... i am blushing a lot... now everyone can see my underwear with hearts... :P

Well... as Amys says, i was relaxing in my yacht, drinking something, and i hear her voice outside the boat, in the port. I give her my hand and let her come into the yatch for drink something, we was waiting for this secret santa date, and now... is the moment!!! :)

As she says, we drink something, a eggnog, and talk about our plans for xmas, after this, we dance with Mariah Carey song of xmas, having a really funny moment while the slow music give her into a table dance, so sexy!!!

After some days of work, my back was a little tense, so Amy give me a soft massage in my shoulders and back, and make me feel better.

After it, she did a nice pool dance for my eyes, but i am a shy boy and i let my hearts underwear put  ::).

The date was finishing, and after two kisses and a hug, Amys go and i stay there, happy after a good date. 

TY Amy!!! :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Darbi29
: 15

« #67 : December 06, 2014, 02:37:36 AM »

Oh my goodness.  Looks like everyone is having so much fun with this.  but it seems I am too late to sign up.  Probably for the best though, I don't know how to take the pictures to share, let alone have time to write up any story.  But I wish everyone a merry Christmas and lots of fun with secret santa.  nice to see such lovely holiday cheer!!!
jayc
: 1600

« #68 : December 06, 2014, 04:19:47 PM »

With Stone out for the evening and putting a serious dent in my spouses “to do list”  posted on the fridge, I thought  this would be a good time to meet up with Brandy. She picked up after a few rings and said she was free and would drop by in a few.

Putting away  my lawn tools I heard Brandy’s old truck long before I saw it. I winced as I heard  a loud crash I knew was coming, as she ignored the  slow sign I had put up  and hit the bad Pothole  about mid-way down the drive.

Leaning on a rake I gave Brandy a wave as she drove up and killed the engine which kept running for a moment before the old truck shuttered and let out a very loud backfire. After giving me some grief for my attire We exchanged hugs and chatted as we went out back to the terrace.

We sat down and I opened a decent bottle of Merlot and poured out two glasses. Nibbling on cheese and crackers we caught up on current events and had some good laughs over her “make over” after losing a wager to Stone. Our conversation soon turned to writing  and her delight in receiving 10 entries to her latest contest.

With the Merlot half gone it was time for me to get to work. Now I am not one to brag, but one thing I do very well is massage. For the next hour and  a half  I soaked  her feet in a warm Epson salt bath followed by a mint soap/fine pumice wash. Patted dry with a heated towel then a deep massage.

With the hour growing late and the wine gone I walked Brandy back to her old truck. We hugged and said our goodbyes, then she fired up her old truck and groaned and wheezed her way up the steep drive missing a gear a time or two.

Brandy is one of my oldest friends here and I have always enjoyed her company. So thanks Brandy for a wonderful evening. And wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lover

« #69 : December 07, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »

@Darbi29: I've sent you a pm

Lover

« #70 : December 09, 2014, 08:18:43 AM »

For my date with Misdevious I booked a big yacht on Michigan Lake. It was cold and windy outside, but inside it was cuddly warm and comfortable. I've sent a taxi to her house while I was preparing everything. When she arrived, I saw a beautiful woman entering the yacht.
We danced a while and talked to get to know us better. We drank some hot tea and then changed our clothes. As usual for a massage, I wore my skin-coloured massage suit ;)

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3831/m3fucoqz_jpg.htm)

After a while, I noticed her feet need a massage. Maybe I stepped on her toes too often? I poured some oil to my hands and started massaging her feet and every single toe. She also needed some acupressure on several energy spots, because her neck was hurting and she wasn't in perfect health. I ormised her, she will feel better in the end and I hope she did.

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3831/ud947n9q_jpg.htm)

Some years ago I learned how to fill the body with energy just using words and massage techniques. I'm not sure if my english is good enough but I tried. We also laughed a lot, talking about our youth and the silly things we have done - and still do.

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3831/2zo2jy7h_jpg.htm)

Time was running and we finished our date, drinking a glass of red wine. It was a wonderful date and we took leave with a gentle kiss on the cheeks. If you ever get the chance to meet Misdevious, take it. She is a great chat partner.

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3831/fuxd2e7q_jpg.htm)

Thanks Misdevious! It was an amusing date and I enjoyed it very much :)

Bear
: 3856

« #71 : December 09, 2014, 10:40:52 PM »

After dealing with weather created delays Miss Stone and I found an opportunity to arrange our Secret Santa Date... (if everyone knows how can we call it a secret?). With the drastic time differences between us I took an early long nap after dinner and rose shortly before midnight to sign in to AChat for this rare encounter with one of the forums talented writers from across the pond.

For as long as I have had the pleasure of trading barbs in the Bar and grill I truly have never had an opportunity to speak with Miss Stone. 

I dressed appropriately... as one could stuck in a gimp mask and golfers outfit... (I felt obligated to add a couple days to my loss in a bet with Brandy due to the offline issues), and donned the festive xmas hat to boot. Completing the festive decorations in my cabin to add to the moment,… I awaited  my date,… and waited as she sorted thru her wardrobe for appropriate wear.

It was a worthy wait as she arrived in a stunning outfit and after a few laughs... and courteous greeting she offered a couples dance and our conversation drifted off to a topic of something... long and thick…

My eyelashes… I seriously need to recheck my avatar… I never realized how long my eyelashes were… or the fact my eyes carried a dark underlining… perhaps that is an element of the gimp mask and its adoption from the female  offering. It  is worn from the facial options so that feminine qualities may have been an oversight… hmmm I diverge….

We talked long as we danced taking the opportunity to discuss a long list of topics. I found Miss Stone to be an interesting and engaging person. Her humor and wit refreshing,… and her suspicions of things afoot an underlining theme. I took time to assure her there was no plot afoot about,… but added that would be the likely answer given one involved in a plot would give her. Perhaps I was… or… perhaps the plot was to simply deceive her in suspicion there was a plot where none was to be found. Or plots underfoot carefully laid in subterfuge when her guard was taken down.. Of course Jayc had to be added to the possible list of candidates involved… or maybe he wasn’t.

I am pretty certain Miss Stone regrets having asked  or pressed that question.

We continued our chat over many  topics and forum related happenings. All in all time seem to fly bye quickly. Eventually she found it time to get her foot massage and I knelt on achy knees and performed my duty. I was hers to command in the moment.  I offered her a pedicure… unfortunately her hosiery had to be ripped to  allow access. I gathered a prepared kit I had stuffed under the futon and removed the existing polish and carefully filed and formed her toenails and applied a new coat of polish of sultry subdued red I hope jayc appreciates..

Of course she was interested on what was under the futon besides the kit. I assured her she was better off not knowing., though it was well stocked with that which buzzed and vibrated…. And assured her I did not mean Brandy was hiding underneath.

Of course we talked of many things,. shared stories as I worked and I found a most charming woman there.

Finally I looked at the clock, and realized we had been chatting for well over 3 hours. Time flies quickly when engrossed in engaging conversation and my clock was reading nearly 4:30 am…I  quickly finished my task and begged her forgiveness… silently dreading  I would have but 2 hours to sleep before rising for work.

She gave me a sweet hug…. And we said goodbyes as I beat a hasty retreat.

I do hope the men of Achat take their time and have a chance to simply talk with her. Without lines and without ulterior motives… simply take a moment to meet a truly wonderful person..  I am glad I had the opportunity.

Thank you Miss Stone it was a wonderful experience to finally get to meet you.

Stone
: 1842

« #72 : December 10, 2014, 06:21:42 PM »

I got up early at Hyperion. The weather was looking good outside and the winter sun was poking through the clouds.
J had already left for work
The weather and time zones were always strange in this part of the world. Here it was light and the new day starting.
Over the lake it was dark and the night just beginning.

Bear had messaged me a couple of days before that he would be about in his cabin if I wished to go over for our Secret Santa date. He was on the dark side.
I looked in the mirror as I cleaned my teeth and did my morning ritual.  Sir Alfred (The drunkard Gnome) was looking back at me, motionless and with his red bulbous nose.

“He’s not going to be Scary, his message was nice,” I mutter to him with my tongue drowning in the frothy minty toothpaste.
As I spit and rinse, I swear when I look at him again, his eyebrow has risen!

”Just my imagination, everything will be fine” I attempt to convince myself. Bear was an enigma. He had teased me a few times in the village and in the AB&G and he had been an advisor and pool of knowledge in some writings I had done.

I finish in the bathroom and get ready, deciding on my black dress and Santa Hat. At last I am ready and jump into the car, J bought me, stopping at the end of the drive to say hi to “Wiggles” and to keep the other Gnomes in order.
“Watch Sir Alf’s drinking, otherwise J won’t be pleased.”  I tell him solemnly.

I continue round the lake and park outside the Bear Lair. 

I knock on his door and gulp when he answers. He fills the doorway with his tall muscular frame and has a gimp mask on. All you can see is his eyes and mouth.
He is silhouetted by the Christmas fairy lights and fire glow behind him.
He smiles and welcomes me into his home.
I enter his lounge and suddenly see his full dress. We both burst out laughing.
“You look very nice,”  He compliments
“Err, so do you” I don’t  and chuckle at the clash of checks on his golfers outfit.

SWe both know his look was orchestrated by a wager he had recently lost but to get into the spirit of good cheer, he had put the Santa hat on.
He flips the music on and asks me to dance. Of course I was nervous and he knew it.  More because of his King Dom reputation and true to form, when I am nervous, I witter away.

I chatter and chatter and chatter from the weather, to rusty nails, to J and the Gnomes at Hyperion.

He admits he has written many things, stories, most unfinished and I make a memo to self to pester him to finish one and publish it in Forum and get Brandy on his case to get his name in the Hall of Fame in the Forum Village by publishing on Literotica.
The stories I had read by him, had my interest and was a devoted fan.

The music ended and shifted on to another song. He showed me to his futon where I sat down and he removed my shoes to massage my feet.
He is amazingly talented and I found myself relaxing and wittering again about nothing in particular. He was very kind and chatted back, when I took a breath.

Then he said something about being a Dominate and I started. I had quite forgotten in the easy atmosphere!

And of course, I got all nervous again and the wittering began all over. I stared at his mask, thinking it’s just as well he has his ears covered,  poor guy.

I asked him about an AB&G plot I sensed could be afoot, and to my amusement and confusion - he began to actually witter and talked in riddles. I had to chuckle I had no idea if he answered my question or not.

He mentioned giving me a pedicure following my delightful foot massage, but the stockings were a barrier. The temptation was  too great.
King Dom was actually pampering my feet! 

“Rip the toes out”  I suddenly say reckless in the moment.
So he does and paints all my toes a subtle rose red and with great care as well.
The end result was amazing. He transformed my toes into that of a goddess. J would love that look.

I could not believe we had been enjoying each other’s witters for over 3 hours. 3 hours!  We had hit a time warp!

I let myself out as he was pushed for time.  And as I drove back to the “light side” of the lake, I suddenly remembered something he had said,  “ A teal collar, like the ocean”
What on earth did that mean?

Bear was an absolute Gentleman, he was funny, entertaining with an undercurrent of wild.
Ladies, I am sure he would show his appreciation should you ever wish to knock on his door. He was most respectful to me and J,  but I am sure, should you wish, he could seduce quite expertly.

Thank you for my date Bear.

Misdevious
: 367

« #73 : December 11, 2014, 05:58:14 AM »

Knowing that I was quite ill, Lover decided to take me on a cruise for some fresh air.  I had a lovely time with pleasant, funny and intelligent conversation.  I think that Lover is being too much the gentleman by saying that he was stepping on my toes, it was the opposite.  I confessed to him that I am truly a horrible dancer.

I have debated posting one sort of embarrassing moment, but decided to go for the laugh (hopefully).  Let me preface it with this, I personally am terrible with foreign languages, so I have much respect for anyone who can converse in more than one.  I also know that English is one of the hardest to learn because of our many idioms.  While Lover and I were discussing our childhoods we discussed being barefoot in the spring grass.  I admitted that I am barefoot as often as possible and still run barefoot in the grass when I can.  Lover's next question shocked me, as I wasn't expecting the conversation to go in the direction I thought he was going. 

Here's the log of the convo at this point.

LuvCoddler: im sure it is! have you ever run barefoot in spring?
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: as soon as I can lol
12:59 PM 12/8/2014
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: always got laughed at as a kid, as soon as the snow was gone I'd be barefoot, cold or not
LuvCoddler: do you remember this amazing feeling? so full of energy, so fresh, so esciting
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: hmm wasn't that long ago that I did it ;)
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: I still do it
LuvCoddler: awww wonderful:)
LuvCoddler: even fool around?
13:00 PM 12/8/2014
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: in what way?

LuvCoddler: just being silly
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: if you're asking if I've had sex in the grass in the spring, the answer is yes
13:01 PM 12/8/2014
LuvCoddler: haha this i didnt mean but you can write a story about it;-) for sure i will reas
LuvCoddler: read
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: you do know that fool around is a euphamism in america for sex?
LuvCoddler: no, seems i just have learned something
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: lol
13:02 PM 12/8/2014
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: that's why I was asking what you meant ;)
LuvCoddler: smiling.. maybe frolic would have been the better term?
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: of course I frolick!  Have an 8 year old, we have lots of fun outside.
13:03 PM 12/8/2014
LuvCoddler: *note to myself* fooling around = sex
Misdevious to LuvCoddler: see, you learned more than one new thing on this date

Obviously, I should have waited for him to explain that he meant frolick, but in my defense it is Achat, my mind automatically goes to sex (well, I should say, it was me, my mind always goes to sex.)  I charged ahead and ended up giving a little too much information.

Americans will get it, but for those of you who aren't native English speakers, he used an idiom (where a combo of words takes a different meaning than the words themselves.)  From the Urban Dictionary:

fooling around
Sexual activities between two people which normally involves getting to 2nd base (hand-jobs, fingering) and/or to 3rd base (blow-jobs, eating out).

Overall I had a really wonderful time.  I am feeling much better, it has to be due to Lover's body healing pressure point massage.  Obviously not the antibiotics nor extra sleep I've had.

Oh and Lover, don't worry I was able to get all the oil off of my stockings!
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: