*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Heavily Pregnant Shape
« previous next »
: [1]
: Heavily Pregnant Shape  ( 3112 )
SukiSlut
: 12

« : December 19, 2014, 08:21:54 AM »

A lot of people have a thing about pregnant women ...

I appreciate that body shape is difficult to change - mainly, I assume, because of the problem of clothes fitting.

One way round this would be to have a separate "pregnant" pose in which the woman is heavily pregnant and naked apart from any leg coverings.

There is a precedent for this in the "play with big tits" pose where the woman's breasts are at maximum size, irrespective of their original size
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : December 19, 2014, 09:37:30 AM »

SukiSlut, you are not the first one who ask about pregnancy body and, I'm sure!, yopu will be not the last.

As you mention, it's a problem of clothes and not only. A new body shape to be used with all the poses we have at the moment will be a real pain for programmers, becaause they must update them all! And this can be solved with your suggestion

One way round this would be to have a separate "pregnant" pose in which the woman is heavily pregnant and naked apart from any leg coverings.

There is a precedent for this in the "play with big tits" pose where the woman's breasts are at maximum size, irrespective of their original size

even if i don't like it too much, but I can understand the one who want it so badly. let see if the Dev-team will consider this oppurtunity for the future!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : December 19, 2014, 10:46:35 AM »

Welcome SukiSlut,

as HB said, this wish is popping up frequently. I have to admit, your idea could be the first which is doable. We will use it as suggestion for new poses - maybe you also can suggest some actions?

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : December 19, 2014, 12:19:47 PM »

I used to think it was good,  but now I don"t agree with it but it is  asked for a lot by the lady's

I think  its Beautiful  pregnant women as  pose but  to use it  sexually  I cant think of it  that
way but can be a fetish for some .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
SukiSlut
: 12

« #4 : December 19, 2014, 01:12:29 PM »

"maybe you also can suggest some actions"

If you model it on "play with the boobs" pose the analogy is that instead of being breast oriented it would be belly oriented. But with masturbation, both solo and mutual. Plus kissing, stroking, rubbing etc

But all centred on the big swollen belly (maybe in month 8 of pregnancy)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: