*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  advertising the forum
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: advertising the forum  ( 7616 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« : May 06, 2016, 12:34:13 PM »

[Hi could Achat put up posters in meeting place (winter room) advertising the forum and topic
The poster below is example of what Achat could do
poster designed and created by Cassianna

[/URL] (http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/amandajoyryan1/media/mgXuAUB_zpsbfa0sgun.jpg.html)[/img]
« : May 07, 2016, 01:37:38 PM Lydiarose »

Kaitlyn1989

« #1 : May 06, 2016, 12:59:18 PM »

Great idea Lydia, plus we could advertise Forum and Town Square events.
Would  also add to the realism of the Square environment.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2 : May 06, 2016, 06:19:45 PM »

i think if the achat was going to post advertisements in the meeting places
  and rooms  they would  be paid ads  for the real world?

see examples

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 07, 2016, 05:03:53 AM »

Great idea Lydia! Would be another big step forward and shouldn't be a problem. If they add it, I will send you a special price for the best idea in May 2016 lol

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : May 07, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »

And I'll reward  AusWoody for big fizzy dicks!   lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
patosh842

« #5 : May 07, 2016, 10:27:59 PM »

I don't know if Achat will or won't advertise the forum (I wish he does, but...)
Just one thought, anyone who want to advertise the forum may add in their profile a short lines about the forum... no?
It's a kind of social adverrtising.... the more people talk about it, the more people will look at it I gues...
Lover

« #6 : May 12, 2016, 08:17:50 AM »

Some of us do this already. But I also understand everyone who doesn't.. we don't have much space and many like to post something individual or a message for somebody else

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #7 : May 12, 2016, 08:25:45 AM »

I don't know if Achat will or won't advertise the forum (I wish he does, but...)
Just one thought, anyone who want to advertise the forum may add in their profile a short lines about the forum... no?
It's a kind of social adverrtising.... the more people talk about it, the more people will look at it I gues...

it is a good Idea  but this should  be done by Achat  regardless of members   posting it them self on the main page

its  good they can add it on the meeting place I just would say if its not to have heavy  with  Kbs   ,,, it be good

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
patosh842

« #8 : May 27, 2016, 09:44:22 PM »

Maybe of just posting a banner and advertising the forum, Achat could simply make it accessible from Achat itself.
You coudl have another icon on the page you select MeetingRoom / PokerRoom /.... to see the forum..
I'm sure it's not too difficult to integrate a basic browser in the game.
This way it would be more integrated.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : May 28, 2016, 06:28:07 AM »

We have been asking for an icon to Forum for awhile now.

In the meantime,  we have found a Forum short cut that I know a few members use.

In Game
1. Click on "Gift" icon and a "Send Gift" Box will open. Do not send Gift.
2. Instead Click on the purple "Add A$" box. This will open up a web page to either add A$ or upgrade to Premium depending on your current status.
3. At the top of the page is   "Home" "Gallery" "Members" "Forum"  "Support" "Shop" "Logout / Log Out"   Click on Forum to open up the Forum Home Page.   Remember to register if you are not a member or to  Log in if you are.  Forum is on a different Log In to the shop etc...

In the Meeting Place

1. Click on an Avatar to open up  an options box.
2. Click on the green "Send Gift" option and a "Send Gift" Box will open. Do not send Gift.
3. Follow instrucions  2 and 3 above.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kaitlyn1989

« #10 : May 28, 2016, 08:20:02 AM »

A "Forum" icon would be nice, but I tend to keep the forum open in another window anyway.
I would like the "Winter" meeting place (Town Square) to look more like "TIMES Square" NY,
'with Advertisements and links when clicked on to specific Forum Threads, Events, News .....
would be very dynamic and interactive BUT, I suspect even as "cool" as that sounds it would
require just tooooooooo much data and bandwidth. But, I can still dream.

Back to "Planet Earth" now, it would be nice at least to have "non-interactive" but updateable
billboards in Meeting Place communicating current events and popular threads.

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #11 : May 28, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »

A "Forum" icon would be nice, but I tend to keep the forum open in another window anyway.
I would like the "Winter" meeting place (Town Square) to look more like "TIMES Square" NY,
'with Advertisements and links when clicked on to specific Forum Threads, Events, News .....
would be very dynamic and interactive BUT, I suspect even as "cool" as that sounds it would
require just tooooooooo much data and bandwidth. But, I can still dream.

Actually i think the data and bandwidth would be minimal, this ios a great practical idea Kait   good work :)

Back to "Planet Earth" now, it would be nice at least to have "non-interactive" but updateable
billboards in Meeting Place communicating current events and popular threads.

again another great idea, tho interactive would be better active links  do not require  lots of data or bandwidth

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
zuzannah
: 1379

« #12 : May 28, 2016, 12:24:14 PM »

I know it's not advertising the forum, but having advertisements in the Meeting Place, sending messages to people you love would be good too.

Having your face on a screen and then saying "I love you (insert name here)"

Or,

"Will you Marry Me .........."   would be awesome too.

Just an Idea.    ::)
« : May 28, 2016, 12:29:40 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #13 : May 28, 2016, 04:20:45 PM »

All great ideas and all should be possible. I'm not sure, if old comps would be able to handle this, but AChat can start simple with just one sign and increase.
Psst... Zu, with your idea they could even make money lol.. I know this in real, you can book screens for 1 minute in some places and send messages using an app.

Gigi__1
: 41

« #14 : May 29, 2016, 02:33:23 PM »

Kaitlyn, no thanks.  The meeting-place would become peppered with adverts and messages, and this would be very distracting.  Besides, remember that there are perhaps twenty or so different languages being spoken/written by our members.

I have an alternative idea for promoting communication in the public meeting places.  We need the capability to display our mood, by having a couple of different facial expression options (and not merely the stoic, emotionless face which everyone presently has, in meeting-place).

-g
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: