*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Guide to descriptive roleplaying sex
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
: Guide to descriptive roleplaying sex  ( 160527 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #120 : November 05, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »

Maybe had some natural talent but when I first started it was like a lot of mmmmmmm and one sentence roleplays. Doing it on a regular basis with some good roleplayers has helped me improve and make the mind even dirtier hehe. Think it also helped when i finally did it in real  ::) once i was quite comfortable after doing it a couple times.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #121 : November 05, 2012, 04:32:07 PM »

@ssgt
I know what you mean the keyboard is a scary place when you have it in your mind what you want to say and then your faced with all them keys.
I was the same when I first started (ask sexi) but it does get easier trust me .

Kingdustin
: 598

« #122 : November 07, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »

I'm really bad at role play. I v done it few time. I seem to be to focus on what is the right thing to say and weather or not its acceptable so I don't offend my partner. this lead me with blank head and I end get really embarrassed.

so I really don't care much for role play in general. I rather be me in the room, them a cheese or abusive persona. (not say all role play like that)

so I ten to sick with a very simple role play that don't take me out of who I am.

This could come from lack of experience. I hate telling my partner I suck at something. It make me inadequate.
Like said In one my post before On A chat I'm very shy. I prefer if someone talk to me rather I  talk to them.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #123 : November 07, 2012, 10:46:07 PM »

I have been told I am very good at roleplay. A free tip is just react if they don't like it (most will tell you) or they will just ignore what is being said if they are more interested in just moving forward.
The problem is alot of people just do not understand that roleplaying is an action/reaction thing. Kingdustin its better if you just go with whats natural for you in roleplay as opposed to doing something thats completely wrong for you. (Mainly because you will like anyone get bored quicker)
Instead of saying that you suck at something just say your a little inexperienced at it so if they could be a little obvious with any clues on what they want it would be helpful. Because your willing to ensure you both enjoy it.

I prefer a conversation back and forth rather then one side talking. It quickly gets a tad dull. After all not everyone likes to direct all conversations about themselves. Some of us actually understand that in a conversation there is more then one person.
Lover
: 10350

« #124 : March 03, 2013, 01:36:35 PM »

Good idea jcm - perhaps we move this thread or give a hint to it in Forum news

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #125 : March 04, 2013, 04:08:42 AM »

What about to stick it in the top of the page!? it's a good hint even for people who want to join in the B&G or the Ice House....

The problem is alot of people just do not understand that roleplaying is an action/reaction thing. Kingdustin its better if you just go with whats natural for you in roleplay as opposed to doing something thats completely wrong for you. (Mainly because you will like anyone get bored quicker)
Instead of saying that you suck at something just say your a little inexperienced at it so if they could be a little obvious with any clues on what they want it would be helpful. Because your willing to ensure you both enjoy it.

Kitten, i agree with you.....the best thing in RP is to be natural and not force yourself in something you are not good: you can try so many times, but if you try to play a role where you are not good (try to play as dom, when you are not inclined in ti isn't easy), just turn your RP worst!
Of course, here we have another good problem....different languages! not all the users here are pretty good with english cause it's not their born language and this, lot of time, can create a barrier in RP.

Those things must be pondered well before to start an RP.....welll, there are exception and sometimes an RP start just for case....and they can turn to something good, cause they run naturally.....or this is what i have experiment here during this year and half!

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #126 : May 15, 2013, 01:21:40 AM »

Try you to tap on touchscreen keyboard with sticky fingers :(

By the way I've liked the guide, very well written. I usually do really simple RPs, with just roles and not background story. I think is a good way for have fun without the challenge of the RP :P
« : May 15, 2013, 01:25:57 AM stray »

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69

« #127 : May 15, 2013, 01:30:27 AM »

Stray, why your fnger are sticky!?  ::)

btw....the background can be a nice add to an RP, trust me! it can be something you use just to start it and creat a certain atmosphereand it help you to enter in your role: i'll remember i had play a "blackmail" RP few months later i'd join AChat and a little of background was really in need that time.....others, all can start just from an idea, then it can fire up well if you and yor partner hae a good immagination!

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #128 : May 15, 2013, 01:39:53 AM »

Because I'm an horny girl who likes play with herself.

Ops, too rude.. lol

hentaiboy69

« #129 : May 15, 2013, 01:44:40 AM »

Because I'm an horny girl who likes play with herself.

Ops, too rude.. lol

eh eh......i know that and i was joking, my friend!  :P

old_goat
: 450

« #130 : May 15, 2013, 09:35:26 AM »

Do you need someone to lick those fingers for you Stray?
 ;D

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #131 : May 15, 2013, 09:38:24 AM »

Oh, that's a good idea :P

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #132 : May 15, 2013, 09:47:16 PM »

I have not "role played" here yet. I have done a lot of "cybering" with a lot of men. And me and my Lion have thrown a twist into it to be kinky, but no roleplay.
Role play to me is a story, an elaborate story, set in a different time and place. It is two authors working on the same script, and they can do that because they click.

Me and Claire had that. I also had my very own Lord. He was good. We did this wonderful medieval story that was more like a Harlequin romance. We had sex scenes but they were NOT the core of it. As we built the relationship between the Lord and the gypsy we were building a relationship between us.

I guess my point is, you have to have a connection with someone, just like real life. You do a lot of chatting outside roleplay. You are willing to abandon your storyline should they want to go in another direction and you "Play" your character.

It is writting and it's acting all rolled into one.

And the best are rare...because it takes 2 to Tango.
« : May 15, 2013, 09:56:58 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69

« #133 : May 16, 2013, 01:05:07 AM »

Andrea, it can be how you said......you need a connection between two people for roleplay, but let me say this is your way to role play! i can swear you it happend to me in past to start a roleplay about teacher and student just cause me and my first spouse here (who left AChat, and i really hope he's fine!) were talking about the outfit i was wearing and how a friend of mine call it: the bondage school girl! lol! and trust me.....we continue with that for two or three evening!  :P

Role play can be programmed well or, sometimes, pure instinct.......and both can be great! and just to make you know....my post in the B&G and the few in the Ice House are not programmed before...eccept when we had Tight's goodbye party!
« : May 16, 2013, 02:01:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

old_goat
: 450

« #134 : May 16, 2013, 05:58:35 AM »

I am pretty new at all this but can really get into the play when there is a connection.
A willing apprentice who will take on the task with passion.
 :)

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
: