*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  --- REWARD SYSTEM ??? ---
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: --- REWARD SYSTEM ??? ---  ( 12793 )
alstott
: 635

« #15 : June 01, 2011, 08:51:11 AM »

well that's a kinda difficult i mean who's prem? you can be prem for 3 days so..you wanna give them special options?
it's another story when prem's have a 3 a 6 month or a year contract then yes the Dev-Team can plan looking forward give them more options for customize as Anthony said..btw i'm glad you keeping it on and not dissapear as the most thx for that we need more people like you..and then we can talk about red or whatever the stars color it could be.
but be honest you must have always somethin' attractive for the females that they decide to become a pre member on here...i know now comes it again same rights for all but come on you've to give the girls some stimulation to be a prem we would starving without gifting or something else not that i prefer gifting but i gift to some girls not many just the one i've a deeper connection with..of course they could introduce a gifting option for girls or shemales to send guys somethin' special but that's another story.
IMHO yeah give the prem members something special..there's enough suggestions but you can't stop the gifting.

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : June 01, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »

Anthony some very good suggestions there.. well thought out... and when I reached 4 ... well that hit some very imaginative threads of my own play...

@Al I think the presumption here is paying premium.. not those who renew by scrip. You are right of the balance though... the dangling carrot to keep the women around which the gifting process achieves though not quite in the manner intended.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #17 : June 01, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »

Anthony, thanks for giving us your insight. :) I like them a lot, though not everything my style. I have often commented that we lacked a voice from the male gay community, I am very glad you are outing yours. An enrichment to the forum

For me, a reward system as was proposed at the begining of the thread, would not be very interesting. I'm not looking for a bargain or work on something to get credits. I try to give my opinions here online and just pay for my memebership.

I do see a future for added extra's for paying members. We are the ones funding this game, keeping it afloat. There should be a difference from the ones that play free and get an awesome deal. Thinking of different roomscombined with special poses, previews on coming poses and outfits. The ability to gift other things but scrip. Taking into account the gifting system will not disappear, as Alstott said, girls must be given an incentive since us guys outnumber them hugely.

I will refrain from gifting to anyone, though as exception I have. BUt I owuld encourage each initiative that makes AChat grow. The more members, the more is payed, the bigger the staff will grow and provide us with a better system and a better game play. As this is a commercial business, this will be thier aim.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: