*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  --- REWARD SYSTEM ??? ---
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: --- REWARD SYSTEM ??? ---  ( 12792 )
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« : May 08, 2011, 05:04:05 AM »

Hi... there should be a reward system to make it more interesting for people that are not payed members.
The A$ you can earn are not allowed to give others, so strictly for own use (See the collour of the A$ is green...and those A$ you earning in red so you must see 2 amounts of the A$...hmmm  maybe calling them creds..or what ever :-\)

Few exsamples here:

1). By every loggin 1 A$  (Max 3 times a day).
        2). Making or add a  friends/lover  1 A$ each  (losing or cancle a friend/lover = -1 A$ offcause).
        3). Conferm you E-Mail 10 A$ ( can be done only ones...on same IP ...And maybe the E-Mail can be used  for a survey of AChat and when its filledout then earn some like 5-10 A$).
        4). Get a friend to use Achat 5 A$ (E-Mail conferming and if this friend goin to be payed member then earn 100 A$).
        5). Here a link for free creds in future maybe for AChat ?     http://www.metarl.com/ you can earn creds by survey  and  stuf there..if you make a account there, but AChat is not on the list on metaRL ..yet...maybe in the future  ;)
        6).Any one more ideas ?  :-\

« : May 08, 2011, 05:18:50 AM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : May 08, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »

I don't know about the rooming, but a referral system reward and maybe a daily log in reward (though after so many log ins) does sound nice.
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 09, 2011, 09:49:35 AM »

Maybe unlocks to special items, or rooms if a member can get non-premiums to become paying members

Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #3 : May 09, 2011, 10:01:49 AM »

@Bear    Hmmmm thats sounds awesum..meny onlinegames have that yes.and it sure gives a boost for the Non-Premium's to unlock stuf also.
« : May 09, 2011, 10:16:41 AM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : May 10, 2011, 03:14:33 AM »

referral is the only one that makes sense for them to do out of that list. (which should be like 500-1000A$ given the price of shit) But it should only give money to people once their referred friends buy a subscription. (No gift subscriptions)
there could be some kind of advertisement system where you post an achat banner on a blog or facebook or something and get A$ too maybe. would have to go through some kind of verification so you dont get spammers.
other than that maybe a reward system for paying members? Warcraft has that one where they give free game time to people who go inactive for a while, thats not a bad idea
Bear

« #5 : May 11, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »

Well I am not certain what more you need to provide the non-premiums, one underlying reality here is that this site provides a great deal to non paying members. I am not certain I know of any other site that allows such explicit actions to visitors who are not supporting the site. To me it  is providing some incentive for people to go not only premium but to become a paying members.  This might include rooms which are only available to premium parties, maybe room specific scenes...

I like the referral idea..

islandsun
: 1597

« #6 : May 14, 2011, 06:55:21 AM »

I have a couple non  premium friends , I`m finding alot new comers think im here to treat them ! to a session , just because I`m a member !I tell them about robot girl <  ;D
Bear

« #7 : May 14, 2011, 09:49:21 AM »

Well when I started a year ago I found a couple of non-premiums who were enjoyable...but honestly it's been months since I have had an enjoyable session with a non-premium most are in too much of a rush...totally not my style... but doesn't stop me from giving a newbie a tour of things...or some hints on gameplay.

The issue of rewards though IMHO needs to be directed towards creating new premiums,..or rewarding the actions of premiums. Like I commented the non-payers are getting a great deal here and give nothing back to support the site. I was noting last night that the number of premium guys online outnumbered the total female and shemale population.  With such discrepancies it's difficult to consider providing more to non-paying males, and obviously one of the motivators behind my stance that slanting favorable options towards the females is ok IMHO, since not all women are here to play with men.

So if you are rewarding,.. perhaps bonus rewards for females joining is not a bad idea. Perhaps unlocking special physical features for free if they become a paying subscriber for 3 months. 

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : May 16, 2011, 11:27:50 AM »

They have an affiliate program, though I know this is not what you're talking about. At least, all reward systems are just to pay less. I don't say it's bad, but a good system doesn't need this.
I believe, most of us are willing to pay a fair price for a fair service/deal.
There could be more customer relationship for the paying members. Like Bear I say, it's a great fun for all free members.

Unhealer

« #9 : May 30, 2011, 02:01:22 PM »

They should give some kind of advantage to paid subscriptions in general.
For one we should have a different star and be in front of the list, maybe a red star instead of blue.
I can't think of much else useful, just VIP body options or something.
« : May 30, 2011, 02:05:58 PM Unhealer »
islandsun

« #10 : May 30, 2011, 05:13:05 PM »

@unhealer > hey man get your scrawny ass back to achat !  ;)

And that would be red light district > hmm

Damn Holland is sounding mighty fine> Grrr . > LAND OF GIANTS !
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : May 30, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »

A bed and a guide waiting for your arrival Sunny ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer

« #12 : May 31, 2011, 03:03:35 AM »

nawww
zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #13 : May 31, 2011, 02:25:47 PM »

Unhealer's idea of more options for fully paid members is a great suggestion.  Access to some advanced options  that paid members with paid member only can enjoy.

1 BODY OPTIONS
Larger penis size  :P (Not to big please kee[p it realistic)
I would personally a thicker chest hair for myself.
Ability to customize your body type.  Taller/Thinner/Muscled

2 CLOTHING
Better clothing options
Ability to design/customize your own. Even if its jusy ability to change the colours to start or place a slogan on your T shirt.

3 SPECIAL CHAT ROOM ACCESS
An open chat room setup. For example a nightclub or a party type set up
An orgy room or a larger group option.(even numbers please the third wheel situation in the exisitng group arragement is annoying)
A strip show arrangement where the true performer or exhibitionist can display their tallents for those that like to watch. (Coulld add in a rating system here from watchers in appreciation of the performace.)

4  MORE ADVANCED ACTIONS/ POSES (either as add on to existing poses or new poses)
Be able to lead (with a liesh or chain... please) or even carry your partner to the bed /chair /table.
Throw them on the bed and ponce on them.
Ability to strip for  or be stripped by your partner.
Tear each others clothes off in a frenzy.
Be able to tie hand cuff your partner to the bed to a post or against the wall.

Just a few ideas for now.
Thanks

islandsun

« #14 : June 01, 2011, 06:11:41 AM »

@Tight lol I`m use to being the tour guide ,
   so what point of interests will I be shown ! ::) :D

hey everyone have a good day !  and smile! ;D
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: