*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lap Dance
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Is it wothwhile buying for A$199
Yes   -23 (88.5%)
No   -3 (11.5%)
: 22

: Lap Dance  ( 44102 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : May 18, 2011, 09:16:50 PM »

If you haven't tried it then indeed treat yourself. Janine is right in that there is a high sense of tension  8)... that sensation is mind racking focusing strictly on the dancer,...with no anticipation of further "relief"  :P,... best to wrap that rascal just in case... ::)

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : May 19, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »

I'd rather do the dancing actually but I can't deny that I wouldn't enjoy watching. :P

Btw, a sexy sax in the background in this pose is great. ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #32 : May 19, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »

I usually like to be the active part... but to be the watcher is a great experience here. It's like in real, there you're not allowed to do anything, too. And I admit, it's wonderful if you have the right dancer... ;)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #33 : May 19, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »

I think i'd better find someone to guide me to the right club so I get value for money...lol

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #34 : May 19, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »

mmm,...would recommend watching the ladies at first...it'll be pretty obvious who'll give the bang for the buck..

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #35 : May 19, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »

Wait until you've seen them on stage at least once. If they are smiling then they are worth a closer look. It's not to say she isn't having the worse day of her life, but the one that has that blank, or even angry look as she goes through the motions is going to put on a similar performance in the lap dance.

I like to make the comparison to a waitress. The one who is smiling and pleasant as she works is the one you want to get, BUT remember it is her job. Just like it's an annoying cliche to try to pick up a waitress it's the same for a dancer. Realize she's earning her living and you two can have a pleasant conversation and you can have a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #36 : May 19, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »

That's one thing I won't fall for. Understanding she does her job. nd I had my own restaurant, actually had to get rid of guests being unpleasant with the waitresses that worked for me. So no worries there..
Would be a big step.. I went to an erotic theatre only ones. The show was wonderful though, saw some amazing things.. In fantasy I have done it all.. The real thing *snicker* actually pretty exciting...lol

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #37 : May 19, 2011, 05:27:09 PM »

Thats how I new about VIP ROOMS  in montreal , ok i was a cocktail waitress , Those girls are only doing their job in the back rooms , they have big boucers around .

But serving drunken rich guys drinks can be fun until a guy thinks he can that he can trat you rude. I got pinched on my little ass so much , one guy pinched so hard I dropped my tray of drinks , boucer came over a big to do went < I lost my job , well they found out I was under age !  ;)  oh so much more to this !
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #38 : May 20, 2011, 02:01:13 AM »

I actually like it very much. It is nice to see that the guys are rather in a passive position and need to enjoy the show.

I really like to use the lapdance to tease the guys and make them begging for more....

It was absolutely worth its money.

Daniela
Bear

« #39 : May 20, 2011, 08:34:59 AM »

mm a couple no votes... it would be interesting to hear why they did not like the pose...

alstott
: 635

« #40 : May 20, 2011, 04:36:50 PM »

after last night i have to borrow the suggestion from Bear....we need a strip club or room .

and yes Daniela most of the girls enjoy the teasing......naughty girls  ::) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera
: 3047

« #41 : May 20, 2011, 06:54:31 PM »

The teasing is lots of fun. ;D :P

A faster dance pose could be fun btw.
zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #42 : May 21, 2011, 05:33:41 AM »

The lap dance looks fun. Sure would like to see one for guys. Maybe thy could add a pose where you could slowly strip your partner or strip your self.  Love being un buttoned and unzipped by my boyfriend when i come home from work. Abit of foreplay sucking niples and  rubbing rubbing the crotch or hands in your pants or breifs before they finally come off. Will have to becareful not to cum in my pants to soon. Or maybe i might just  anyway  :P
zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #43 : May 21, 2011, 05:39:27 AM »

Oh just another thought would love to see the guy grow from soft to hard either as the watcher or dancer.

islandsun
: 1597

« #44 : May 21, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »

Soft to hard would be great ! nice to see the reaction !
And the teasing what me ! I`m a natural born tease !
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: