*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lap Dance
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Is it wothwhile buying for A$199
Yes   -23 (88.5%)
No   -3 (11.5%)
: 22

: Lap Dance  ( 44104 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #60 : June 03, 2011, 03:48:39 PM »

::)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #61 : June 03, 2011, 03:56:31 PM »

:D I am very happy for you girls..

well done A-team. Maybe you can make the next pose for FF and FS first, before you make it MF/MS...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #62 : June 04, 2011, 04:32:47 AM »

Another step. Just wish it was more then one step a month, the journey seems kind of slow that way.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #63 : June 04, 2011, 09:55:27 AM »

A point I fully can understand and appreciate Janine.

@Grins at Adera... well you know my attitude there... *patting that cute bottom*

I am quite ...content as to sitting aside of poses for the MF for awhile so they might focus on the other orientations. No doubt they want to appease the males here.. but there is enough interest in MS activity that a flurry of positions adapting MM positions with the shemale as receptive... would certainly fulfill that for a bit... quick easy adaptions while they concentrate in giving the FF something special and thrilling.

Definitely need to adapt the gentle foreplay asap... but was thinking perhaps the FF need too a sensual foreplay... side by side in contact... ...key words being in contact... not separated, where  hands and lips,...can easily explore... and entwine in passion...

I am not a woman... so if my suggestions are lacking... please add to the thought...

Adera
: 3047

« #64 : June 04, 2011, 11:21:38 AM »

Honestly... I much rather have MF poses made for MS than MM poses. I really don't feel much of a connection to MM, I mean... they don't even have breasts... no offence, but that's how I feel.

Adjust some MF poses a little so they're anal and I'd like them lots more, the surprise from behind pose is one of those I'd like lots. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #65 : June 04, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »

First thought on that were they are already established anal poses... doggy... crab,.. standing rear entry.. obviously some adaption of the MF could be done there... I certainly would agree there are plenty of MF poses I would like to see added... was just thinking of a quick solution hun'

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #66 : June 05, 2011, 04:14:47 PM »

theres something like 7 MMs on achat and most of them are bi.. and they have enough of that homo-erotic underwear to get them by for a while
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #67 : June 06, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »

Honestly... I much rather have MF poses made for MS than MM poses. I really don't feel much of a connection to MM, I mean... they don't even have breasts... no offence, but that's how I feel.
Adjust some MF poses a little so they're anal and I'd like them lots more, the surprise from behind pose is one of those I'd like lots. :P
agree sweetie but i prefer the forced from behind...... on u!  ;) ;D :P :-*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #68 : June 06, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »

Yeah... *sigh* would be great to have some more SS poses... I think we have the least right now. *wiggling my butt at Pse and winking at her* ;) :-*
PseRamesses

« #69 : June 06, 2011, 12:39:37 PM »

Yeah... *sigh* would be great to have some more SS poses... I think we have the least right now. *wiggling my butt at Pse and winking at her* ;) :-*
(oh god tht lil white tush-wigglin rises more then an eyebrow here)

Adera

« #70 : June 06, 2011, 12:51:23 PM »

Waving my hard dick at her "want a taste sweetie?", looking a little transfixed at her pretty and slightly parted lips. Then I smear my dick with whipped cream, sits back and smiles naughtily at her.
PseRamesses

« #71 : June 06, 2011, 01:00:30 PM »

Waving my hard dick at her "want a taste sweetie?", looking a little transfixed at her pretty and slightly parted lips. Then I smear my dick with whipped cream, sits back and smiles naughtily at her.
but honey, tht aint nice. u know tht cream will go directly to my thighs :( (thinkin for a millisecond - oh wht the heck, i run it off tomorrow) *movin towards u with a carnivouros glance fixed at all tht cream, licking my lips at the thought of all tht sweetly packed meat*

Adera

« #72 : June 06, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »

Oh I don't know, maybe its sugar free at least. ;)
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #73 : March 18, 2021, 03:45:22 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 53. Slow Lap Dance  :

This pose can be found in the "Foreplay" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Raises arms
2. Hand on chest
3. Shake head
4. Surprised
5. Enjoy
6. Blow kiss
7, 8, 9 & 10  Pleasure faces x 4

Women's Actions

1. Fondle Butt
2. Fondle Tits
3. Rub Nipple
4. Swing Tits
5. Squat
6. Fondle Leg
7. Turn Around
8. Leg on Shoulder
9. Fondle Chest
10. Boobs on Face
11. Kiss
12. Massage Tits
13. Bend Over
14. Lick Face

This is a fabulous pose and one to use with your seductive Youtube tune on loop.  It is a woman’s foreplay to tease and tantalise her partner. Because of this the watcher has limited actions and all are geared to show appreciation for the dancer. I would have liked a “Fondle own dick”  and  “Wank at the dancer”  to replace 2 of the pleasure faces. The cum button would need to be adjusted to allow ejaculation. The kiss on the woman side is one of the nicest on any of the Achat poses and one I like to use a lot. It would be a good pose to screen shoot and consider for a profile pic should you wish.
As Bear has said previously “If you play with this the dancer must understand the pose uses sex clothing, so set your wardrobe appropriately before entering and using.”
Another nice add would be the option to finger fuck the lady on the man’s lap as she kisses him. 
I particularly like these intimate dance poses & it helps me gauge the descriptive narrative capabilities of my partner and her hot seduction techniques. I especially enjoy my woman doing the dance of the female heat and serving me wine, in her specially prepared wine glass. 
This has to be a must for your pose cupboard. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri wrote “This is one pose where returning to default pose in between actions ruins the flow of things.  The “Bend over” action should last much, much longer than it does before returning to default all on its own. “Lick face” would be better as an ear nibble or ear whisper. The “leg on shoulder” action should move back up leg on inside of the thigh. But these are my personal preferences.  It remains an enticingly hot dance so yes a 5 Star must have!”

Heres some fine sexy tunes that might just fit your dance occasion - 
Discussions about sex > Everything about sex and love > Sexy Dances and Songs to do for your Partner  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4831.0.html 

* * * * *  5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often
« : April 07, 2021, 02:33:37 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: