*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gentle Foreplay
« previous next »
: [1]
: for A$199 is it worthwhile picking up?
Yes   -1 (100%)
No   -0 (0%)
: 1

: Gentle Foreplay  ( 8254 )
Bear
: 3856

« : May 23, 2011, 10:38:59 AM »

right now only MF,...

Give us your opinions,...experiences and thoughts

No available partner at the moment so all I can do is offer the male side while looiking at this with robot girl

options:
1) rub pussy
2)finger  pussy
3)massage thigh
4) fondle breast
5) massage tits
6) lick nipple
7) wank cock
8) kiss tits
9) Kiss belly
10) kiss
11) kiss hand
12) kiss neck...

perhaps a lady might fill us in from there side...
« : May 23, 2011, 10:48:06 AM Bear »

Triumph999
: 62

« #1 : May 23, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »

Haven't bought this one yet, I'm waiting for some opinions from the ladies. But at least we're getting something from the Dev team - who knows, perhaps our loooooong list of requests will be looked at soon...?

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Bear

« #2 : May 23, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »

As a pose pretty well done... this is certainly something the FF Crowd would like to see. Movements are very full... the caresses on certain options running the length of the torso... all very gentle.. as the pose name describes. I haven't found combination options.. where more then one option is available yet.. and am curious what happens when the receiver performs a movement.

Finding those combinations are part of the fun though.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 23, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »

LOL Bear, we posted this almost at the same time - you here and I in "Say what you think..."

The different: I added a poll. But of course that doesn't change my opinion: Great one for us, hoping and believing FF, SM and MM will be added soon.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : May 23, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »

Ok posted in both polls. And since i'm the first... guess my opinion is clear :) Nice job A-team.. Nor some decent clothes for before foreplay...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #5 : May 23, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »

locked the voting... please vote in Lovers thread

(I was probably setting up the poll when you posted Lover... always sounds strange when I respond and write your name)
edited to repeat my comments on the other thread...

Got a chance to entertain a close friend smooth,.. very relaxed and sensual ...
female responses are rather subdued.. there is one option of fondling the cock for her... otherwise,.. her responses are what you might expect.. gentle touches in return.

A much as the male was the watcher in the lap dance... the female is pretty much the recipient here. She does have the ability to caress the chest,.. butt,.. a rather sensual touching of her own torso...

one movement I though very hot was her arching to breast kisses...

Her comment was interesting, that SHE would have preferred the giving avatar to be laying next to her... felt a bit like a patient.
« : May 23, 2011, 05:22:37 PM Bear »

Kissmedeeply
: 12

« #6 : July 16, 2011, 12:20:53 PM »

Yes, yes, yes. iwant to tease and please a nice guy. lol, irl i can drive men insane with my touches and kisses, i want it in Achat.

And, i love restraint and blidfolds, and a guy to use a toy on me, and pauses when u can stop fucking for a while. the anticipation of what someone will do to u, or u do to them, is such a turn on.
i suspect a lot of poses were designed by computer geek virgins who never had a real intense, intimate lover .
Am i wrong?
Fantasy
: 95

« #7 : November 23, 2011, 02:33:29 AM »

this is def one of my fav poses, way to go D team!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: