*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How does his cock feel
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: How does a mans cock feel when you hold it's hardness in your hand?
warm & smooth   -1 (100%)
feel the throb   -0 (0%)
like you've taped into his strength   -0 (0%)
Makes me salivate.   -0 (0%)
Wet & melting - wanting it in me   -0 (0%)
: 1

: How does his cock feel  ( 16941 )
gaylesuckon
: 7

« : June 02, 2011, 06:38:15 AM »

It's a pretty amazing organ to hold - God only know how it must feel for him - can't imagine. ::)

thanks for the cream pie .   I like it thick and salty.  Just can't get enough!!!    Gaylesuckon
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : June 03, 2011, 05:47:34 AM »

Sorry for posting in "Woman with man" section of the forum when I'm a shemale but I felt this topic was aimed for me too. :P

I voted for the first option... though that's more of an initial feeling... I would've liked to vote on more of the options too... :P. I really like taking my time, playing, sucking, feeling him twitch and throb from my touch. Though after a while (sometimes earlier than other times ::)) I get so hot and horny and just want him to fuck me. :P

gaylesuckon, I guess I kinda know how it feels for him since I can let someone play with my dicky. :D
« : June 03, 2011, 05:49:18 AM Adera »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : June 03, 2011, 05:52:51 PM »

It's kinda hard to describe how it feels for a man. Taking the liberty to comment,though feeling this poll is more for girls..
All I can say is that each time it feels different, each erection is more or less different. Not always the same length or thickness, depending on mood, partner, atmosphere, well-rested or after a short night and a long day.
Sometimes my own touch feeling more sensual or sexier as other times. But to be honest, what makes it feel best, is being in the hand or entrance of someone who is skilled in playing with it..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
alstott
: 635

« #3 : June 03, 2011, 06:24:47 PM »

Exactly Tight it feels everytime different..it depends who's goin' play with ::) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #4 : June 04, 2011, 02:11:19 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a man's cock feels like 'wet and melting', aren't we girls either doing something wrong or done until we resurrect the little guy to his full former glory?  ;)

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #5 : June 04, 2011, 04:57:11 AM »

Ehehe, I think she meant what a woman could feel holding him with that poll option.
gaylesuckon

« #6 : June 04, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »

It's a pretty amazing organ to hold - God only know how it must feel for him - can't imagine. ::)
when I took this poll  for ladies I wanted to know how they envisioned a man feeling  like what's it like to cum  whats it like to be sucked dry?  peh haps anther poll ladies  - how you feel about swallowing  where are the kicks??

thanks for the cream pie .   I like it thick and salty.  Just can't get enough!!!    Gaylesuckon
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #7 : June 04, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »

Well, spitting it out is a no-no. That makes it look like we're sucking them off because we "have" to. Besides swallowing, which is least messy, you can play with it or snowball it back to him. That's always such a rush (if it doesn't turn or piss him off). Showing him a mouth-full and then swallowing usually brings him back into the play really fast too, especially if you show (or fake good enough) that you like it as well.  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #8 : June 05, 2011, 01:13:32 AM »

Ardeur is right, for a guy there isn't much as exciting as girl that (pretends to) likes his cum. But also knowing not every girl likes the taste, as every woman doesn't taste the same, it's understandable not everyone swallows.
lol, a turn off would be a gagging reflex directly after cumming. Such an obvious sign of dislike could make our little thing go from hopeful to re-erect, to a hopeless dangling thingie... Not taking the pleasure from the bj or hj in account ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #9 : June 05, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »

I don't mind swallowing, I find it exciting now but I though the after taste was a little bad in the beginning so I washed it away with cola or something.

I think I'll let you females envision what it feels like on your own (more interesting hearing your ideas), but I can give you a little hint... its a very concentrated feeling. Though I like it more when the orgasm builds inside me and then just lets loose, washing all over me and leaving me shaking in pleasure. :P

Mmm cum swapping. Ardeur, if you didn't share mine with me I'd get all pouty with you... would have to make it up with my tongue. ;)

Oh, and 69:ing with Pse ;D. Guess what happens when two girls who adores cum have dicks of their own? ;) :P
gaylesuckon

« #10 : July 03, 2011, 03:27:54 PM »

thanks ladies and others.  personally  every spasm he has I feel all the way to my toes and I match my soft sucking with the spasms and of course when he is done I love to keep him in my mouth and suck ever so slowly and gently - listen to him moan - twitch and pretty soon the big boy is back and still in my mouth - then it's my call do him again with another bj or get him up and take him deep everywhere  he can cum in my pussy , my ass , my tits or I will happily suck him dry(gently)again.  My preference is to get him in me and cum 7 or 8 times then when  I tingle so badly that he has to pull out - well u know - I'll gobble him with passion and savor his thick, white, salty cum.  If I'm really good I might get 5 or 6 good shots and if he is into it  - dick paint my face and swap cum with him.  That is a real lover.  One who will be so passionate he'll gladly taste his own jizz.   Thanks for the replies  if I write much more I'll be in bed with a pillow between my legs.

Adera

« #11 : July 03, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »

Ehehe I know what you mean gaylesuckon. :P

The poll option about tapping into his strength is quite spot on when I start playing with his cock, feels like I get so much control and power over him :P. Oh and when he comes! His hands holding my head tight to him, his cock throbbing wildly inside my mouth, cumming so fast I can't even swallow it all in time and some sips out from the corner of my mouth. I've even cum myself at times when he comes inside my mouth and down my throat. :P

If I'm sucking another shemale I like to tease her by pushing a finger or two up her butt to tease her prostate while I'm sucking. Works with guys too of course but its not something I will do if the guy's not okay with it and I usually have to feel quite kinky to bring it up. ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #12 : July 06, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »

mmm as a male I love the cum swap... but my true preference is to go down on a woman after she has orgasmed and I have cum inside her, collect that of ambrosia of our mixed juices and then rise and give her a passionate kiss of cum swapping, let her share in the taste that hot mixture of our passion.

lady_kalina
: 32

Try a little tenderness

« #13 : July 06, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »

I think that's helps me a lot to be excited , but it's also a proof of love to accept
the sex of his partner in the mouth.
I particularly like to fondle his torso with my nails and fix him in eyes while letting
slide his member on my lips ,enveloping his sex in a humid and soft sheath .
When the semen is coming it depend of the circumstances but it just could be on the face or
neck or on the tongue .
I don't really like the taste but it's it's very nice to see veins tightening on its sex while the
throws of semen arrive a bit everywhere , and of course keeping the contact with his eyes
to see is face with pleasure expression on it .

Of course i can swallow if the moment is hot and my partner deserved it , i think it's different
 for every one .

As a woman i just can imagine what he feel but when i see the jets coming it's make me happy !  ;)

Have a nice night !
tigershark
: 33

« #14 : July 28, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »

you fellow males have disappointed me(adera as well) yall talk to fuckin much.....how does it feel?...IT FEELS GREAT!!!!! EACH AND EVERY TIME!!!!!!

At best good or bad, the best you can ever expect people to be, are people.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: