*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hanging Beauty
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hanging Beauty  ( 5284 )
Bear
: 3856

« : June 10, 2011, 06:40:57 AM »

the pile driver pose...

so Share your thoughts on this...
Likes, dislikes ...experiences..

A quick dip with robot girl... the male options:

Tickle foot
lick foot
rub cock
fuck ass
finger fuck
rub the g spot
jerk off
pinch nipple
hug leg
enjoy
lick pussy
Little force...(interesting... caught the foot placement on this which centers the weight on her hands...)
a couple of faces...

Ladies care to share your options there?

« : June 10, 2011, 08:35:01 AM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 10, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »

Thought using RG only for try-outs of new poses, it feels more and more like doing a blow-up doll...lol I suggest they make RG and RB (and hopefully soon RS) a commercial for their website. Newest rooms (changing), sexiest and most expensive clothes. Some eye cnady for the ones trying out poses, maybe a reason to become a member to those who frequent her for pleasure ;) Maybe a nice job for Susy to handle RG (just dressing, not playing her?
I bought the pose, got the update and did my little spin with RG, but when entering the room, the new pose was still labelled 'buy'. So didn't even try if it worked at first, logged out and in and tried again. Still not gone. Checked the shop and my balance, tried to purchase it again and it said I owned it already. So restarted the game and found RG again. Though it was still labelled  with 'buy', I could use the pose.
And I like it, feels like a good transfer can be made from 'Deep Impact" or "Legs Up". The little-force-action I like, the different ways of pleasuring the pussy I like too, thgouh those actions could be more extended.
A lot of options and like Bear, curious about what they can do ;D
Will have to try it out with a friend to give a final result of my opinion..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : June 10, 2011, 08:33:16 AM »

mmm had a chance to explore it with a friend... try to recount though I might miss a couple
females:
Spread legs
foot rub guys nipples
feet on his hips
straighten legs
foot push on his head
grab legs
enjoy
rub clit
fondle his calves
hand job
a couple faces...
know I am missing acouple.. since both sides had 14 options...
only complaint... speed seems a bit fast...think it needs to be tempered down a bit otherwise I really like this pose...

I typically play only with a handful of poses at a time, using different clusters rather then jumping all around in random action. For me this is a nice extension of progression of the legs up...I definitely will have no issue in getting this into a flow of action.

« : June 10, 2011, 08:36:22 AM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : June 10, 2011, 10:00:06 AM »

Agreed Bear, rather pick a few poses that have a natural, sensual flow to them, then picking the best liked in a random order. I like the pose, yet need to experience it one-on-one yet..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : March 20, 2021, 05:05:33 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 55. Hanging Beauty:

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action. It can be found in the "Face to Face" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Tickle (scratch) L foot
2. Lick L foot
3. Rub (pussy) with cock
4. Fuck asshole
5. Fuck with finger (while holding cock)
6. Rub G Spot
7. Jerk off  (Good for ejaculating on face)
8. Pinch Nipples
9. Hug legs
10. Enjoy (holds own ass)
11. Lick pussy  (hot)
12. Little force (Steps on hands & fucks)
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Spread Legs
2. Rub Nipples
3. Feet on Hip
4. Push Head
5. Straighten Legs
6. Grab Legs
7. Massage Tits
8. Rub Clit
9. Enjoy
10. Hand job
11. Fondle Calves
12. Spread Thighs
13 & 14. Pleasure Faces.

This is a strange pose for me. It always makes me feel that my cock is bending the wrong way.  It’s hot in that I’m pinning my woman in place and impaling her with my cock which always sends thrills of excitement to my dominant side and certainly gives full reign to that inner animal lust my partner enjoys seeing.  “Tickling feet” and “Licking foot” is more tortuous than sensual so I rarely use those actions.  The fingering pussy; lick pussy and jerking off so you cum on her face are all great actions. I can certainly beast fuck her on this one.  A rating of 3 Stars.

JessiCapri wrote “I found the push head action to be disrespectful to my partner and the spread thighs action to just be silly.  Otherwise it is a decent fuck pose. I give it 4 stars.”

* * * 3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
« : April 08, 2021, 11:39:39 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: