*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale clothing
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Shemale clothing  ( 17099 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« : June 14, 2011, 09:53:24 AM »

so they released 4 new clothing 4 us today  :) thank u devs  :-*
BUT, (oh no here she goes again u might think  ;D) whts the meaning of making me look like a hard core mistress or a trailer trash bimbo??? i assure u, im neither. i want sensous fem ware, babydolls, hipsters, negliges, lace - tons of lace. gimme garterbelts with 10 straps and seemed stockings, bullit bras, frilly pants and corsets - yes! pls gimme 100 corsets - P L E A S E !!!

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : June 14, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »

Yes corsets... quarter bras (always a hot option... they have offered so few choices of style there)... and babydolls would be a welcomed change. Good suggestions Pse... though I think you cruelly teasing me now with those images of you dressed so  ;)...tantalizingly close  :P... but still...

PseRamesses

« #2 : June 14, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »

Me? teasin u a little? *surprised look*

No, never! *wrinkling my eyebrows slightly harsh but with a seductive smile*

You know me i always tease big time  ;D *slowly, almost in slow motion letting my silk and lace negilge slide off my shoulders, down my arms, breast and teasingly stoppin the undraping just above my perky nipples. as i heave my bussom to fully expose them through the lace i look up at u under my bang with sultry, lustrous eyes while i put one leg forward thus letting it slip out of the opening of my robe reavealing a leg in silk seemed hoses and the lower parts of a 10 strap garterbelt*

So Bear baby you think I´m teasing you a little you say? *looking you in the eyes as i slowly turn my back against you and slide the neglige further down my back. it picks up speed as it drops over my butt letting you see it framed by the laced garterbelt*

As you can see honey i came pantyless so it aint a tease no more. *letting the neglige fall to the floor as i bend over and part my long legs i look over my shoulder in an encouraging but yet demanding way*

Now take me, stud!

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : June 14, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »

Oops... had to buy the pink outfit. :P
Therese
: 3

« #4 : June 14, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »

I would like some nice, luxurious, body-hugging gowns. and yeah, sigh, I bought one of them too... SIGH.
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : June 15, 2011, 09:40:25 AM »

@Adera... always pretty in piink bb  :-*
@Therese... may not be what you wanted... I caught a passing glimpse of you... you still look hot in that outfit... ;)

My eyes follow Pse's movement as watch her from the cushions of the chair... my whiskey glass held motionless at my lips...eyes locked on her... absorbing every subtle movement ,...every teasing peek of flesh as the layers peel from her sultry body. Instinctively licking my lips.. I press the cool glass against them as if it could somehow curb the rising heat filling my loins. Heart racing as she turns away.. her eyes meeting mine in obvious invitation on that final glance...

I set the whiskey to the side... rise, though the fullness of my want makes the standing awkward... loosening my tie as I follow her silhouette into the bedroom...my mind spinning with you obvious fact....

Some women just ooze with sexiness... and hint of the erotic passion held in potential... and as I move towards that bedroom... my thoughts focus ...baby you have it.... :-*

Adera

« #6 : June 21, 2011, 03:37:57 PM »

I definitely love the new white outfits, perfect start for some hot steamy sex and I have some baby doll nighties that aren't far from these in looks.

Mmm foreplay with another girl while in baby dolls like these are so hot, silk and lace rubbing against our bodies turning us on so much more. :P

Hmm maybe pull a guy into a hotel room, tell him to make some drinks for us while I make myself comfortable (change into a sexy baby doll, the sheerest of the new panties, really high fuck me heels and really hot stockings ;)). Then I'd stand in the opening to the room where he is in and coo at him to get his attention, when he turns to me I give strike a sexy pose and smile at him before I walk over, wrap my arms around his neck, push myself in really close and give him a soft kiss.
alstott
: 635

« #7 : June 21, 2011, 10:53:49 PM »

Wow sweetie now forget those drinks...i'd spilled them anyway...though some ice cubes could be helpful....where's this hotel...tell me i'll be there on my way back home  :-*

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74
: 2415

« #8 : June 22, 2011, 06:29:04 AM »

I really like the new outfits for girls and shemales. Very classy, seductive, sensual.. Can't wait to see them on an avatar. A nice fashion would be nice, followed by a more intimate inspection of the seems and embroyded patters, to feel  the touch of  skin underneath, to see the almost transluent fabric slide of a curved body... *pinching myself to wake up from my daydream*
Now let's hope they will release the right clothing for us guys so we won't be ashamed picking up our dates when they are dressed this seductive...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
AndreaJ
: 11

« #9 : January 15, 2012, 02:14:53 PM »

just some string panties would be nice :-)
PseRamesses

« #10 : January 16, 2012, 04:54:29 AM »

just some string panties would be nice :-)
...and some low-risers :P and i do miss hipsters - pls gimme!

Adera

« #11 : January 16, 2012, 05:33:03 AM »

There's sooo many kinds that they could make. :P
PseRamesses

« #12 : January 28, 2012, 05:50:42 AM »

agree. and why not give all us girls the c-string: http://www.korsetten.se/sv/artiklar/stringtrosor/cstring-black-lace.html
it would be a good match to all those lowrise dresses, catsuits etc here

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : January 28, 2012, 09:24:24 AM »

oooookk........now i learn how to post a link and make it work!

PseRamesses

« #14 : January 28, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »

oooookk........now i learn how to post a link and make it work!
then teach me cause it seems my link above doesnt work *giggle* anyway just google c-string if u r interested in seeing how it looks

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: