*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Little spoon position question !
« previous next »
: [1]
: Little spoon position question !  ( 5501 )
lady_kalina
: 32

Try a little tenderness

« : June 27, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »

Hi all !

I was searching for this pose in the shop but i didn't find it . This position is 'Little spoon' , with the man on the back of the lady for anal or vaginal penetration (see the picture below) .

If someone can tell me what is the name of that position in the shop it could be usefull  ;)

Have a love-day !!!
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : June 27, 2011, 10:32:34 AM »

A quite sensual pose Lady_Kalina... there is noting identical to it... though "spoons"  comes very close to achieving it.

In some matters tapping the imagination and extending it to a pose is the only way to make it work. Sex to begin with is 90% imagination... some rely on the visual...but the richness of this site is to use the 100% , where with a good partner anything is attainable.

lady_kalina
: 32

Try a little tenderness

« #2 : June 27, 2011, 12:05:59 PM »

Thank you for your fast answer !

ps: you are fast for a bear  ;)

Like you say ,i will imagine this pose in the "spoon" position !I really enjoy you words about the most important thing in love , "our imagination" !
I agree with your feelings about imagination's role in sex relation .

See you thanks for helping !

TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : June 27, 2011, 01:51:56 PM »

Bear said it correctly (as usual ;) )

for a lot of people here, the visuals are the main drive to their excitement. The fast and furious... Fortunately there are a lot of people that take the time to get to know their prospective partner first, getting a glance of their wishes, desires and favorable actions in a room. If the connection is made, the views more or less overlapping and a sense of excitement arises from the conversation, the experience in the room bears a lot more meaning and intensity. Instead of a run through the poses, aimed more at your own pleasure and being attentive to the other. because however you look at it, the best lovers are the ones that feed the desire and extinguish the need of the other, beforeor at the same time  endulging in their own excitement.
The pose you suggest lady_kalina, is a very intimate one, a lot of body contact, skin on skin, faces close together for whispering, moaning or other outings of lust. Suggests knowing your partner well before engaging in such a close contact pose. At least, that's my opinion. Counter arguements are encouraged...lol

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #4 : June 27, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »

I wouldn't have much fun with guys here if I didn't have my imagination... far to few poses for MS.

Anyway... I'd really would like a spoon pose for MS. Love waking up with a guy behind me and feeling his morning wood pressing against my butt. I can then slide it inside my ass and move back and forth some on it, hopefully he'll awake to make it more enjoyable. ;) :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: