*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Progress
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Progress  ( 12705 )
Teri
: 4

« : July 04, 2011, 10:19:56 AM »

Is it just me or are our complaints and suggestions being ignored. There seems to be no improvement for us. Plenty of silly hairstyles and positions for the rest. What are your thoughts and how can we get things moving.
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #1 : July 04, 2011, 10:32:41 AM »

All suggestions will be read and the good ones built in the development process.
Nothing will be ignored, just there are priorities in the development process.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 05, 2011, 05:39:04 PM »

Undies! Undies, undies, and MORE undies! And actually that seems to have tapered off a bit, but it was still happening recent enough that I feel the joke stands.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : July 07, 2011, 05:23:19 PM »

That actually sounds good, I do remember we asked for corsets quite a while back and now they've made it through the development process. The only thing that could be wished for would be that the list of things to do would be looked over and maybe a few things commonly asked for where to be put higher up. I think many would like that. :)
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #4 : July 18, 2011, 06:35:09 AM »

Too bad they're just "vanilla" corsets that do more hiding then accentuating or displaying...  :-\

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #5 : July 18, 2011, 08:02:33 AM »

Maybe we'll get us some Victorian style corsets in a while. :P
Wish
: 34

« #6 : November 30, 2011, 05:00:18 AM »

we really need variations for poses, especially for S+S.

Nothing has been done in months and we still have to be satisfied with that single "from behind" pose...
I'm really dreaming of riding pose, where I could taste my lovers shaft while she's riding me, and what about the from behind pose that mister robot boy can do with me, knees on bed, why not make it for S+S and the lover from behind could grab her partners cock....
And then a very classical missionary pose where the active S could contemplate her lover's breast and lovely candy ? (and definetaly get a taste of it in the same time)

well, so many things lacking, so frustrating....

please, help us enjoy more (and obviously anythin I'm describing here could be done for S+F)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : November 30, 2011, 05:08:12 AM »

Wish, i like your idea and support them and i really think Adera is going to do it too, cause she is asking for  more poses from a long time. hope they gonna add more for S+M too!

Adera

« #8 : November 30, 2011, 06:36:06 AM »

Wish, I'm trying to get them to notice our plight and hopefully they'll listen and focus on these things that are really missing. It's not very fun when there's only one fuck pose for SS and MS, especially for me since I love receiving.
Fantasy
: 95

« #9 : November 30, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »

Adera
hopefully they will provide you with something soon. its no fun to be left out so many times.
i feel your plight, and dev team needs to address this asap.
Wish

« #10 : December 01, 2011, 12:09:49 AM »

Let's hope they will hear us this time. It's not like we are asking for things especially for us, only just asking to adapt what's already here for M & F.

Maybe we should all mention in our in game description that we need more poses and ask other to vote in forums, I'm not sure so many memebers use the forums  :P
Adera

« #11 : December 01, 2011, 01:49:19 AM »

Yeah, there are so many MF poses that would be great for us... well I'm mainly thinking of the MS possibilities right now.

Writing it in out description might work, hopefully we could get more votes or voices making themselves heard here. Sadly there's only a few people that have found their way to the forum, I guess some doesn't care while other are a little afraid of posting.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : December 01, 2011, 02:34:50 AM »

Sadly there's only a few people that have found their way to the forum, I guess some doesn't care while other are a little afraid of posting.
probably, most of the user of AChat don't think forum is something really needed here........they probably wanna log in and joyn a partner for some fun. no matter for them if there are some lack in oses or other thing, so they don't have the need of explain their point of view, or simply they just don't care.

if a-team can give for visibility to the forum, it will be more used and we can have more usefull opinion here

Wish

« #13 : December 02, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »

new pose from behind seems to be a good start, unfortunately for those who like it, no MS version (and no MM version), it might come a bit later tho. Let's hope there's a "change role" option available for this pose on all possible variations too.
Leticia_A
: 10

« #14 : December 09, 2011, 12:07:58 PM »

I will ask Sante that gap between Shemales featuring and rest of gender would decrease soon...
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: