*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat for mac-users??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Achat for mac-users??  ( 9339 )
LadyT
: 6

« : July 04, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »

Are there any plans to let Mac-users join the heaven.
I hope that the Achat-team will solve this in the future !?
I still have my PC back home, but when travelling (a lot) Achat have to stay home :-(

Sad sad sad

LadyT
(just foud out that Achat wouldnt work out in her MacAir)
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #1 : July 05, 2011, 01:13:24 AM »

There is no official decision about a Mac version yet, we are currently analyzing the possible demand for it.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : July 05, 2011, 01:36:33 AM »

While the dev team discusses making a Mac specific version, there is a way to run Microsoft Windows in an emulator on Mac (built into Mac OS X). Have a friend help you set it up and you can run A-Chat in the Windows emulation on your Mac....other than that, you'll just have to wait.
swaeck
: 2

Icaro & Sun

« #3 : September 27, 2011, 10:13:11 AM »

While the dev team discusses making a Mac specific version, there is a way to run Microsoft Windows in an emulator on Mac (built into Mac OS X). Have a friend help you set it up and you can run A-Chat in the Windows emulation on your Mac....other than that, you'll just have to wait.

I have a mac to have nothing to do with winzoz and you propose me an emulator winzoz that are worse. No NO TKS.   Please setup.dmg"
LadyT
: 6

« #4 : December 09, 2011, 11:46:44 AM »

Well - hopefully they will find that the market for an Mac-version is there, and that the market grows fast. Special for scandinavian countries, there is incredible popular with Macs.  But of course, MAC-users allway having a good time when they using their MACs - so possible there is no need for this version after all !?  ;D ::) :P
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #5 : December 09, 2011, 12:16:16 PM »

Here are some earlier posts regarding using AChat on Mac:

"i use AChat on an iMac Wink running windows 7 with Parallels Desktop 5 Wink"

"i'm on OS X too (snow leopard) Wink and runs AChat through Parallels Desktop 5. Everything is fine (2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo) !
but i had to expand my computer's RAM because of parallels (from 2 to 4 Go RAM)"

"I'm running the game with a Imac 2.66GHz Intel quad and a mac book pro (2.66GHz Intel Core i7). The game is OK with VM WARE FUSION but I try the game with Windows 7 on a PC and the game is a little bit better"
Jaiana
: 7

Unofficial Newbie Helper.

MSN Messenger - Jaiana93@live.com
« #6 : July 03, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »

Sorry to disturb the dead, but:
I can confirm that AChat runs very well on CrossOver Games.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #7 : July 04, 2012, 01:26:27 AM »

@ Susy_a

What is the likelyhood of it (AChat) ever getting to tablet, especially I-Pad? I don't take my lappie with me any more, butg I always have my Pad and can post on the forum, but can't play... :((((((((

thanks

blue

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Jaiana
: 7

Unofficial Newbie Helper.

MSN Messenger - Jaiana93@live.com
« #8 : July 31, 2012, 09:24:29 AM »

Use LogMeIn(TM), let's you control your PC with your tablet or phone :3
bluedenim
: 3007

« #9 : August 01, 2012, 12:08:56 AM »

Thanks Jaiana, I'll try that. Does Log me in work on I-Pad?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Billy
: 59

« #10 : January 07, 2013, 01:05:22 PM »

Ok, thankfully i have both a pc and a mac and i can run the game through pc.. But.. The developers must consider that the mac users they have to buy seperatatly paralels desktop or the vm ware fusion (virtual machine programms) and of course the version of windows they need to run. So we talk about 150 euros at least that mac users thay have to spend more, for running the game on their mac.. Too expensive.. One thing more the develpers have to consider is, most of the 3d games today are running both on windows pc's and Mac's (for example second life or even the red light center) and i believe that finaly this great adult game, have to run on Mac's too..
Damn i have to write on this forum over a year now lol.. :) 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: