*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion for postplay pose and actions
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Suggestion for postplay pose and actions  ( 11933 )
strat
: 55

« : July 22, 2011, 07:45:16 AM »

I would suggest we also got some thinking at postplay time. There are no possibility to have some tender time after, as in all poses actions continue.

This is quite frustrating not having a pose with actions for post sex time, with tender poses.
Kind of having head on shoulders, kisses possibilities, spoon time without moving, etc.
Especially kissing is missing

I think we all experience great time post sex...  why not here ?

Am I the only one frustrated. Thanks for opinion and if shared for possible consideration by the DEV team
Strat
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #1 : July 22, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »

I understand what you mean, strat. The only pose I think that represents good post sex is "foreplay" where both partners are lying down on the bed looking at each other. Would be nice if that pose had a few more actions, especially a passionate kiss.

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : July 22, 2011, 05:00:06 PM »

Ahaha I agree with you on that Keiko... that is the best pose for it right now. Though I would rather have a pose where I could lie closer and rest my head on a mans chest. :P
Pandora
: 38

« #3 : July 23, 2011, 12:41:03 AM »

I would just like to lie on his chest period. After we're spent, collapsing on top of him. Legs tangled together, lazily tracing patterns across eachothers skin. Nuzzling his neck, kissing. *sigh*

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : July 23, 2011, 11:14:29 AM »

hmm... would suggest using woman on top pose and that playful kiss for that moment... a nice compromise for that moment here and now

That post coitus period is under appreciated... nothing irritates me more then someone who just bails quick on the moment. That afterglow should be savored...
« : July 23, 2011, 11:32:22 AM Bear »

strat

« #5 : July 23, 2011, 11:51:52 AM »

I like to hear that this post sex time is under appreciated and that many might lke to have tender moment ther.
Keep posting your agreements and suggestions !
Strat
Bear

« #6 : July 23, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »

You are right Keiko... that pose could use a bit more modification to enhance it...a kiss is a wonderful start for them to consider in an update.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : July 23, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »

I like the idea of the girl stretching out on the chest of the man, are being taken in a gentle, tight embrace. His hands playing with her hair, legs rubbing up and dwn, tracing her spine and shoulders.
Taking time and letting the experiences of moments or hours before sink into your skin, your body tingling, nerves teased to their limit...
Well, I could on for a while, but yes, post play poses would be very, very appreciated

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
orioneh
: 2

« #8 : August 09, 2011, 05:35:26 AM »

I agree wholeheartedly with this entire post!

Signed!

Can we have it now? >.<
strat

« #9 : September 16, 2011, 04:32:01 AM »

Well, the reason I launch that post is that  I am probably too romantic, loll,,, :D   but I still get frustrated eveytime. I think this postplay pose is much more than a pose but those gestures after pleasure are just so much reflecting appreciation for the other person. Would change from the usual "just fuck" attitude no ?  This is sometime nice too, but .... ::)
Bear

« #10 : September 16, 2011, 06:41:49 AM »

Nohin' wrong wi' bein' a bit o' a romantic in this. Many a time I be havin' found myself entwined wi' a beauty, swayin' in me hammock an' jus' want t' enjoy th' enchantin' moment o' our experience. I appreciate a lass who be as eager t' share that time as much as th' passion o' th' act. 'Tis a moment which installs value an' as ye state appreciation fer th' partner. This be one reason I nere pursue th' "professional club". I be seein' nay genuine attitude in the'r actions.

Adera
: 3047

« #11 : September 16, 2011, 07:02:40 AM »

I can understand if this is something that is wanted for FM/FF or FS and I agree there but I would like some "just fuck" poses with men far more right now... there's still only one after all. *pout*
SueCB
: 49

« #12 : September 23, 2011, 01:10:15 PM »

They could at least add a just snuggling animation to Spooning :) Dang, that'd be nice!
Bear

« #13 : September 23, 2011, 06:23:38 PM »

well the question begs, what do folks use currently for "cool down poses "?

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #14 : September 24, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »

ICE ICE BABY
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: