*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pole dance
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is the Pole Dance good?
It is better as good, it's great!
Hmm, it's not that bad
Could be better
It's not as good as expected
It stinks!

: Pole dance  ( 5984 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : August 05, 2011, 08:42:27 AM »

Requested countless times, waited for it for a long time, but here it finally is: the Pole Dance.
As it seems pointless to try it out with RG, I can't say anything about the actions yet. Would prefer someone "breathing" behind the avatar.
But please, inform us of your thoughts, your feelings and opinion of this pose. Is it hot? Is it terrible? What are the highlights and what are things to improve? And vote at the poll ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : August 05, 2011, 04:19:39 PM »

I want I want I want. :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : August 06, 2011, 01:42:20 AM »

@Adera It'll come for you as well sweetie, probably in a few weeks.. ;) Tried it out  with a friend (merci cherie  :-*), the actions for the guys are the same as in the lapdance. The girl has quite the range of actions, 15 in total:

1. "Walk around"
2. Body Wave
3. Dips
4. Hip Circle
5. Leg up
6. Pole Slide
7. Shimmy
8. Ballerina spin
9. Chair spin (? not sure, can't read my own scribbles..)
10. Diva spin
11. Martini spin
12. Peter Panspin
13. Body Spiral
14. Showgirl Spin
15. Sunwheeel Spin (looks awesome!)

Guaranteed for drewling men, but it lacks the right room! Give us a smokey clubrrom, barstools, niches hidden in the shadows and a stage where the girl can dance! And It should be made possible for all 3-sums asap. I can imagine girls wanting to dance for an audience.. Still, well done pose!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : August 06, 2011, 07:54:08 AM »

Sounds interesting when I return to play again I will have to have that checked out.

Adera
: 3047

« #4 : August 06, 2011, 06:51:59 PM »

*holding my thumbs and imagining all the dancing I might be able to release on a poor guy* :P

Hope he'll have more than one load ready for me. ;D :P
alstott
: 635

« #5 : August 09, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »

A nice well done pose...though Tight my friend you're right it would be great we could receive some pole performance in a strip club or something like this...maybe in a far far future we get one...nawww  ;D

Adera ? sweety ? how many loads you need ?  ::) :-*

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #6 : April 07, 2021, 05:52:39 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 178. F Pole Dance:

This pose can be found in the "Foreplay" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Raise Arms
2. Hand on Chest
3. Shake Head
4. Surprised
5. Enjoy
6. Blow Kiss

Women's Actions

1. Walking Around
2. Body Wave
3. Dips
4. Hip Circles
5. Leg Up
6. Pole Slide
7. Simmy
8. Ballerina Spin
9. Chair Spin
10. Diva Spin
11. Matrix Spin
12. Peter Pan Spin
13. Body Spiral Spin
14. Showgirl Spin
15. Sunwheel Spin

If you play with this, the dancer must be aware this pose uses sex clothing, so set your wardrobe appropriately before entering and using so you are not caught unawares and suddenly nude... unless you want to be :)

I love sensual dances poses. They are definitely my thing! The Pole Dance is no exception.
Dances like this are a woman’s foreplay to tease and tantalise her partner. Because of this the watcher has limited actions and all are geared to show appreciation for the dancer.
I would have liked extra actions on the guy's side - Rub cock ;  Wank cock ; Fanning own face at her sizzling hot moves ; Kiss – to end the dance & show appreciation.
The cum button would need to be adjusted to allow ejaculation.
I love watching her curves, her sexy seductive words and sexy little dance moves. She is the temptress, the seductress and I am happy for her to tease me.
Watching her work the pole is absolutely splendid. Together with the right music, it puts us both in the mood for a night of unadulterated pleasure!
I particularly like these intimate dance poses & it helps me gauge the descriptive narrative capabilities of my partner and her hot seduction techniques. I especially enjoy my woman doing the dance of the female heat and serving wine to me, in her specially prepared wine glass. 
This pose is great public and private and has to be a must for your pose cupboard. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “This should end with the woman sitting in his lap.  Plenty of room for improvements and more subtle teases.  Still a hot pose to have in order to seduce your man.  Five Hot stars”

Heres some fine sexy tunes that might just fit your dance occasion - 
Discussions about sex > Everything about sex and love > Sexy Dances and Songs to do for your Partner  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4831.0.html 

* * * * * 5 Stars. -  Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often .

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: