*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Punished Girl pose
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: Is it worthwhile buying for 150 $A
Yes   -19 (52.8%)
No   -6 (16.7%)
I won't answer until I have been spanked a few more times   -11 (30.6%)
: 32

: Punished Girl pose  ( 58949 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : December 15, 2011, 03:46:45 AM »

eeeeh, this make me think about this little chat between us, Adera......color=yellow]http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1173.0.html[/color]

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : December 15, 2011, 04:24:27 AM »

It sure does hentaiboy.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #32 : December 15, 2011, 04:41:19 AM »

In school education, things have change a lot....if i look back to when my father was in school (60 years ago), corporal punition was normal sometimes,and now it's the opposite: a biiiiiig change. Personally i don't like to slap little child and i prefer to work on other solution (oh, they can be reeeeally bad, i have to scream at them sometime, when i was a catechist - dunno if it's the right word...i use translator for it- many years ago, and i bet they hear me in all the church, lol!).

Adera
: 3047

« #33 : December 15, 2011, 06:38:55 AM »

They removed corporal punishment from schools 1958 in Sweden, so my parents didn't experience that and they removed parents right to do that to children a few years later.
Bear
: 3856

« #34 : December 15, 2011, 10:02:55 AM »

Well big difference from corporal punishment as a youth and the implementation of such under consenting adults in erotic play. I prefer to use it as an extension of the sense of touch, even in my the extreme use of bondage forms.  To employ such play here takes a pretty vivid imagination on behalf of the receiver to be effective, but the extreme sensations form the hard slap on skin or implement to the touch of lips and tongue gliding across stinging flesh is fairly dramatic.

That's where the spanking pose falls short, it  doesn't quite provide for the capacity of extremes,, the throat choke on it needs to be independent of the other hand. I should be able to hold my playmate, and apply punishment OR sensual touch to her. The power of the bound form is their hopelessness to the givers discretion. PAIN or pleasure

That said, the erotic use of rope tying can fairly varied, and quite individualistic. I have grown to appreciate Kinbaku as an art form...

bluedenim
: 3007

« #35 : December 15, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »

Well big difference from corporal punishment as a youth and the implementation of such under consenting adults in erotic play. I prefer to use it as an extension of the sense of touch, even in my the extreme use of bondage forms.  To employ such play here takes a pretty vivid imagination on behalf of the receiver to be effective, but the extreme sensations form the hard slap on skin or implement to the touch of lips and tongue gliding across stinging flesh is fairly dramatic.

That's where the spanking pose falls short, it  doesn't quite provide for the capacity of extremes,, the throat choke on it needs to be independent of the other hand. I should be able to hold my playmate, and apply punishment OR sensual touch to her. The power of the bound form is their hopelessness to the givers discretion. PAIN or pleasure

That said, the erotic use of rope tying can fairly varied, and quite individualistic. I have grown to appreciate Kinbaku as an art form...
Bear, I love what you say. I've not had any experience of bondage yet  and I've certainly never heard of "Kinbaku" whatever that is.......
If you were to promise not to show Newgurl the spreader bar I'd let you show me   ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #36 : December 15, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

Bear, I love what you say. I've not had any experience of bondage yet  and I've certainly never heard of "Kinbaku" whatever that is.......
If you were to promise not to show Newgurl the spreader bar I'd let you show me   ;)

I heard that!!!

NewGurl

« #37 : December 15, 2011, 05:34:40 PM »

here is a spreader bar  Bluedenimn

« : February 29, 2012, 09:18:30 PM NewGurl »
sexilicious
: 2755

« #38 : December 15, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »

ooooooooo well if you folks are going to bring the spreader bars out why not the rest of the toys ;) just make sure you invite me too sometime ::)

NewGurl

« #39 : December 15, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »

ooooooooo well if you folks are going to bring the spreader bars out why not the rest of the toys ;) just make sure you invite me too sometime ::)

You're Invited  Anytime
NewGurl

« #40 : December 15, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »

Defination of Kinbaku   for you buedenimn         (I didn't know either)

Kinbaku (緊縛?) means 'tight binding Kinbaku-bi (緊縛美?) which literally means 'the beauty of tight binding'. Kinbaku (also Sokubaku, bakujojutsu, and senyojo jutsu) is a Japanese style of bondage or BDSM which involves tying up the bottom using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope–often jute and generally around 6 mm in diameter, but sometimes as small as 4mm, and between 7m-8m long).
bluedenim

« #41 : December 15, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »

Too much information

Did you ever wish you hadn't asked?
So now I'm gonna get spreader-barred, Kinbaku'd

and whipped raw

*sigh*

It's a rotten life being a sub................ ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #42 : December 15, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »

Well I have given her plenty of ideas to work with,... you two should be busy for quite awhile.  ;D

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,932.45.html

should send you to my posting of the spreader pose I dreamed up

add to it kiss the pain as an option

notice the rope work grasshopper?

« : December 15, 2011, 07:32:37 PM Bear »

bluedenim

« #43 : December 15, 2011, 08:19:35 PM »

Well I have given her plenty of ideas to work with,... you two should be busy for quite awhile.  ;D

couldn't miss it Bear. "when you can take the tail from my ass" I couldn't find your picture on your link  :(, but I did find out that you like riding crops. Did I tell you about riding crops and my rl bf? Well you'll have to ask me to find out! and if my wife flirts with you again you have my permission to use one on her, especially as she doesn't do sub!

NewGurl

« #44 : December 15, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »

couldn't miss it Bear. "when you can take the tail from my ass" I couldn't find your picture on your link  :(, but I did find out that you like riding crops. Did I tell you about riding crops and my rl bf? Well you'll have to ask me to find out! and if my wife flirts with you again you have my permission to use one on her, especially as she doesn't do sub!

I DO TOO,   (head bowed, on knees)
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: