*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  gift minimum 100a$
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: gift minimum 100a$  ( 19032 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #30 : October 25, 2011, 04:05:10 PM »

The giving of one`s self should be taken as a specail gift should it not !

money , money , money I`m shaking my head > How sad ! Pimping and whoring even here !

Ive seen people , in the city ,holding sign s   Will work for food  :'(
Urban
: 329

« #31 : October 29, 2011, 05:50:33 PM »

Here we are not so much talking about gifting as gifts, but the gifting as paying for sexual favors gifting.

Damit ! I am stupid i have done a lot of gift for nothing !  :(. I'm already shearching for my whipe, it's payback time !  ;D
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #32 : October 30, 2011, 08:03:43 AM »

maybe they just raised the minimum so the whores can buy all of these new dresses faster. every fucking week its dress dress dress and noones fucking wearing it, i aint paying for it
islandsun
: 1597

« #33 : October 30, 2011, 01:26:36 PM »

altougth ive received gifts , but would never think of asking !

And I only buy what i like , anyway ! alot not to my taste !
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : October 31, 2011, 03:02:19 AM »

maybe they just raised the minimum so the whores can buy all of these new dresses faster. every fucking week its dress dress dress and noones fucking wearing it, i aint paying for it
so, u are telling a-team are supporting love seller!? this is so stupid......but if it will be thrue (and i don't think so!), developers are really taking the bad way!

A-team have to rework on some price, plus a good way to preclude gift for sex is to make it work only for premium (this can be bad, i know!) or only whit lovers and spouse. the minimum amount isn't a real deal to solve the problem....just a way to make them work harder, as Keiko say "They'll have to work alot harder for it. and "work" is something they don't like to do, tehehe" and yes, they don't like to work, but they don't wan loose their payment....money allwais make the world (and the whore!) turn around!

Adera
: 3047

« #35 : October 31, 2011, 03:10:44 AM »

Look at my avatar and you'll see the latest dresses ::) but then I don't have much else to spend my A$ on.
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #36 : October 31, 2011, 04:20:37 AM »

There isn't "gift minimum 100a$" any more, so I'm closing this thread.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: