*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ~*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*~
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: ~*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*~  ( 47912 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« : October 02, 2011, 08:24:29 PM »

It is the month of October, home to my favorite holiday...

In the spirit of the holiday excitement, I've decided to start this topic for discussions about Halloween ideas/suggestions for costumes or backgrounds in AChat.

Of course, I don't want to limit the conversations to AChat only. Feel free to share some fun and possibly erotic past Halloween experiences.

I've already had a few ideas for small changes that could easily be added/changed (I assume), to bring the enthusiasm of Halloween to the members of AChat:

VAMPIRE TEETH: I think we can all agree vampires are sexy as they are deadly... If I was one, blood wouldn't be the only thing I would suck.  ;)

JEWELRY: Pentagrams, Skulls, Bats, Pumpkins, Ghosts. So many great pieces of gothic necklaces, earrings, and other jewelry can be worn for the sake of holiday fun.

TATTOOS: Some simple ideas for fun body ink art inspired by Halloween

BACKGROUNDS: Jack-o-lanterns, Haunted House, Full Moon, Graveyard, just a few dark and spooky backgrounds to fit the theme.

Halloween is a holiday to enjoy and celebrate by wearing fun and even sexy costumes. I appriciate the developers creating a few so far and I encourage them to keep 'em coming. I understand they have a long list of projects currently being worked on which is why I'm trying to keep my ideas for Halloween as minimal/simple as possible. It would be exciting to see other member's creativity by decorating themselves and their profiles with Halloween-inspired fashion provided by the wonderful creators of AChat. Happy Haunting, and remember...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 03, 2011, 02:36:13 AM »

It will be a nice idea......plus, if they gonna release the demon and angel outfit too, this gonna be a great halloween!

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : October 03, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »

I like wearing cute costumes for halloween, like an Alice in Wondeland costume, but I guess vampire teeth and outfits like a werewolf costume are better for the halloween spirit.

Humm I can always be the lamb amongst wolves and if it gets dangerous I can run and hide behind a nun or a Jesus. :P

Last year we where talking about starting a halloween rp but its kinda hard to start one made for more people when the interest is low.
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : October 03, 2011, 08:18:57 AM »

Nice little tweaks Keiko... simple and effective. We have to keep in mind when speaking of the more elaborate ideas the time to develop and implement is a rather long period. One hopes that ideas flirted with last year were noted and put into their game plan for this year.

These would seem to be reasonable requests to consider in the short haul.

@Adera I was just happening to think of creating a Halloween party thread...much like the masked ball for folks to show their costume choice and "play"... hmmm may still do the setting tonight if not distracted on AChat...
« : October 03, 2011, 08:21:22 AM Bear »

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : October 03, 2011, 08:21:23 AM »

I'm going trick-or-treating this year
Adera

« #5 : October 03, 2011, 08:25:06 AM »

I wonder what the treat is when giving loads of candy? :P

Oh but maybe the trick is more fun. ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : October 03, 2011, 04:49:56 PM »

Let me know if that's going to shape up Bear. I can try to drag Sinnnn back in that case... I STILL smile when I think of the last party.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : October 03, 2011, 06:18:32 PM »

Try hard... 8)
that would be fun to have her pop in again even if it be only for the thread......
She was hilarious at the masked ball... ;D

In the meantime I'll see what I can weave up for an intro... for for those unfamiliar with the concept... the host provides the setting for the guests...Post an image of your costume choice... and enter the party...find a partner to share the adventure with and share your story. ALL are welcomed, even those who come late...

Watch for the thread it will be opened under Erotic Fantisies within the next couple of days...and run the course of October ....until Halloween...

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #8 : October 03, 2011, 07:35:41 PM »

She was, and I've already started, and only just started.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Keiko

« #9 : October 04, 2011, 10:12:15 AM »

A Halloween Costume Party! I am looking forward to this. And I think I know just what I'm going to wear. Oh I wonder what kind of party games Bear has got planned.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : October 04, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »

I like wearing cute costumes for halloween, like an Alice in Wondeland costume, but I guess vampire teeth and outfits like a werewolf costume are better for the halloween spirit.

Well, u can take inspiration the last game of Alice....Madness Return.

Adera

« #11 : October 04, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »

hentaiboy, I'm not dressing up as psyko ghothic Alice. :D
Keiko

« #12 : October 04, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »

hentaiboy, I'm not dressing up as psyko ghothic Alice. :D
I'll volunteer  ;D

alstott
: 635

« #13 : October 05, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »

I've nothing against get bitten by demon Keiko if she can swallow what comes outta my veins  ;) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Keiko

« #14 : October 05, 2011, 10:06:11 AM »

If you're brave enough to step into the shadows, you can find out. *smirks mischievously* and pay no mind to the stains on my fangs... it's tomato juice.

: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: