*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SUIT UP!!! It gonna be legen... DARY!!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: SUIT UP!!! It gonna be legen... DARY!!!  ( 13126 )
Hardbody
: 23

« #15 : October 05, 2011, 12:14:32 PM »

Yeah hey a decent outfit for us chaps :-)    8)
chasxxx
: 116

« #16 : October 08, 2011, 01:32:21 AM »

Slips on the sunglasses...this just begs MIB action time...

This brings a question to mind. In the clothing section for male character, they show a pair of aviator style sunglasses with buy written on it, but in the store it isn't available under glasses. do you have to buy the cop suit to get em?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : October 08, 2011, 02:21:46 AM »

Yes, i suppose....
anyway, talking about aviator sunglasses, more then that style, in my mind pop up some old fashion one
« : October 08, 2011, 09:05:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : October 08, 2011, 07:19:00 AM »

Besides different styles of glasses. Both sun- as regular glasses. i very much miss watches...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #19 : October 08, 2011, 08:48:08 AM »

Well, i have an idea about the low rate of release on men clothes: if u take a close look at most of the girls and shemale profile, u can see a lot of them asking for gift to enter whit men in a room (well, i see a lot around...) and this mean spending A$, so most of them don't wanna spend it for clothes. I think aChat team can find this out and maybe (imho) they give priority togirl stuff and pose.

Really hope i'm wrong

Hentaiboy...I never will  go in room for A$  (some have the nerf to invite and ask or say the price in the room).

Making fun that way is not what I have in mind....gifts needs to be earned in friendship.

Gifts (A$ it is...wish there was a gift-system of giving clothes though...from a wishlist of someone..but we had that topic ones...you guessed good...nothing came out of it).

Didnt bought a suite yet...but its great work.
« : October 08, 2011, 08:49:51 AM WilliamXS »

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : October 08, 2011, 09:09:15 AM »

Hentaiboy...I never will  go in room for A$  (some have the nerf to invite and ask or say the price in the room).

Making fun that way is not what I have in mind....gifts needs to be earned in friendship.

Gifts (A$ it is...wish there was a gift-system of giving clothes though...from a wishlist of someone..but we had that topic ones...you guessed good...nothing came out of it).

i agree whit u.....a gift is somethingh unespected for someone special or someone u have create a nice feeling, not somethingh u have to do only because a girl or shemale ask u as a price or regards

chasxxx

« #21 : October 10, 2011, 03:09:09 AM »

right on about the watches, tightfit, and more shirts. i think there's only 3 or 4 collared shirts. and how about hats! fedoras, cowboy, homburgs, berets....
TightFit74
: 2415

« #22 : October 10, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »

@ Chas shirts are definitly needed. with the new suits, I really miss a baby blue, collared shirt, or white with a grey strip, or more colourfull.. hard to create an executive look with a shirt hanging over your belt and a tie too loose for comfort...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
chasxxx

« #23 : October 11, 2011, 12:04:04 AM »

@ Tight, yes for sure as for colors. even a white would be good. as for the other, I wondered about that, but the shirts magically tuck and the ties tighten upon wearing! lol!
strat
: 55

« #24 : October 12, 2011, 12:54:30 AM »

To those that are asking themselves what  do with my money, I never gift by principle to go in room.
My philosophy is that fun must be free, and going in room with someone must be linked to feeling rather than money
Now everybody do he wants.
I love girls that are creative in how they dress, sexy, provocative, or strict, or any other good idea they have.
I would love to do the same, but there we are... lack of options for us.
Money invested in poses is essential for good fun, but I would also love to spend money on more clothes and accessoires items in order to SURPRISE YOU, ladies...
Kisses
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: