*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Paypal policy and AChat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Paypal policy and AChat  ( 5476 )
killerkitten
: 3

« : November 04, 2011, 02:50:12 AM »

I would love to be able to use PayPal. However i have noted that this site does not use it because of the Paypal use policy.

I found this a bit strange as there are some UK based websites that sell sex toys and videos etc that use Paypal. They are not small sites either.

So i had a quick look at the Paypal usage policy and noted that it states under prohibited activities:

(h) certain sexually oriented materials or services

So does does this mean AChat could use Paypal or not? Worth aslking Paypal i would have thought
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : November 04, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »

I know that it's been brought up before, and I know that the Paypal policy was brought up as the reason why it wasn't usable. As to the types of communication that may or may not have led to the decision I couldn't say.

The end result though is that AChat doesn't use Paypal, and has no plans/ability for doing so in the future.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #2 : November 04, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »

ive heard of people doing it, but its something where you send the money to toms or whoevers account with a note and they come in an manually give you the subscription
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #3 : November 04, 2011, 02:02:07 PM »

I would love to be able to use PayPal. However i have noted that this site does not use it because of the Paypal use policy.

I found this a bit strange as there are some UK based websites that sell sex toys and videos etc that use Paypal. They are not small sites either.

So i had a quick look at the Paypal usage policy and noted that it states under prohibited activities:

(h) certain sexually oriented materials or services

So does does this mean AChat could use Paypal or not? Worth aslking Paypal i would have thought

We've already asked Paypal, and they said NO, thus we can't use it.
killerkitten
: 3

« #4 : November 05, 2011, 04:31:53 AM »

ive heard of people doing it, but its something where you send the money to toms or whoevers account with a note and they come in an manually give you the subscription

So is this a realistic and safe option? do you know of such a person that can be approached?
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #5 : November 05, 2011, 06:41:12 AM »

Sorry, there is no such person.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: