*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gay Kissing Poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gay Kissing Poses  ( 4556 )
inazuma
: 99

« : November 17, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »

The MM poses are undeveloped, there's not a lot but what is being more sorely missed at the moment is they ability to kiss. Being affectionate and being able to hold my partner before and after would make the whole experience far more enjoyable. There's so MF poses now, isn't it time Achat start trying to attract LGBT membership, considering their poses are really under-developed, we pay full premiums too ya know.

Please! give us more poses!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : November 17, 2011, 05:16:50 PM »

Yes, mf poses will have priority, but as stated in other posts, they are missing out on a huge source of custmers, if only they expanded MM/FF/SS poses.
So supporting the idea and broadening my support to all gay groups.

Inazuma, one question... LGBT stands for...?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
inazuma

« #2 : November 17, 2011, 05:38:54 PM »

LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgender. And the theory of straight are always going to outnumber gays etc. isn't true, Achat made it that way, not deliberately because its against gay people, but because of who it favors and advertises too, an internet site is not naturally representative of the global population, theres a lot of gay men around the world, this site just doesnt attract most of them. And even so, asking for a basic kissing scene is not particularly outrages, if the AChat dev-team are not willing to provide even that then they shouldn't ask gay users to pay premiums because.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : November 17, 2011, 06:05:33 PM »

The counter would be that you COULD use any pose, and CHOOSE not to. I have personally said I would be 100% okay paying less for a lesbian membership.

My counter to that counter would be that if we are paying for the ability to use all the poses then we should have more equal development across the spectrum.

In other words they could argue the membership when I buy it is for all the F options, BUT that gives me a right to ask for ALL the F options to have development.

So either A. I should be able to buy a lesbian membership, or B. F poses beyond MF should be part of development.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
inazuma

« #4 : November 17, 2011, 08:27:13 PM »

I'd like to believe that the development team are above using an argument like that, I'd be too offended to stick around if that was said to me. But that doesn't matter, as we've said on other posts there it  is a good business decision to make more LGBT poses, as it could have an effect on the numbers of users buy premium. There's so many straight poses now, adding a new one won't have much effect on overall membership. But gay users are not seeing much point in buying or renew premiums as there is no obvious incentive to do so. A single pose will have a small effect on the number of gay users at first perhaps, but I do believe Gay membership could easily double if theres a good reason to stick around. bisex and hetereo members do use MM as well and they'll pay and renew too.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : November 17, 2011, 10:03:44 PM »

I was more making the argument that no matter how you look at it there should be more development in areas beyond MF.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
inazuma

« #6 : November 17, 2011, 10:22:08 PM »

I know, I understand. I talk from the perspective of a gay guy because thats what I am, but the whole LGBT community needs more development, and Achat will benefit from doing so.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: