*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A small omission to the messaging system
« previous next »
: [1]
: A small omission to the messaging system  ( 5259 )
Cazzy
: 31

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« : November 21, 2011, 01:48:19 AM »

I noticed an omission which should be fixed quite easily. In talk u can easily press the ! if u get one of those bad conversations that do go on from time to time. However no similar ! when you get a message left.

So there should be a ! facility on messages, don't u think. Just a minor thing in the scheme of things I guess
:)

Love n hugz

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : November 21, 2011, 02:16:22 AM »

Makes sense Cazzy,... there should be a provision made to be able tot forward the message to support if it is offensive.

Sad to think we have this need arise, but some way should be made  to address it when requiredl.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : November 21, 2011, 10:07:04 AM »

A message without the possibility to reject or report leaves a lot of room for people to be offensive to others. I think Cazzy is right, there should be made something similar as the !

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Cazzy

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #3 : November 21, 2011, 04:49:21 PM »

Thanks Tight, Thanks Bear. Its only a small thing but on those rare occasions it is necessary.

Hugz & kiss Caz

strat
: 55

« #4 : November 21, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »

Excellent suggestion Cazzy, thanks bringing it
Have been receiving lot of insulting messages few months ago from a jalous guy and did not find a way to report that
I believe that unfortunately some ppl here just forgot basic politness hidden behind their avatar.
kiss
Cazzy

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #5 : November 21, 2011, 05:11:09 PM »

Thanks Strat - or more dangerous - sheer offensiveness and predjudice. KISS n hugz Caz

inazuma
: 99

« #6 : November 21, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »

I agree, Im suprised there isnt a report button already, seems obvious nowadays. I suppose the only way to do something about it is to report them personally by messaging the admins here, they should provide advice or something. its just an obvious omission, quite foolish really.

Please! give us more poses!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: