*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Cold invites" vs desperation?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: "Cold invites" vs desperation?  ( 23209 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #15 : November 22, 2011, 09:34:21 AM »

I turn down all cold invites even went in room and slapped a pesky S>O>B hehehe !
Generally I`m not a mean person  ;D but do have my limits !
islandsun

« #16 : November 22, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »

::) So  That`s what head boards are for < heheheh ! < thought was place to secure my restraints ! lol

well me I kinda gotta watch the button , pushing had a lover 1 day and did`nt remember where he came from > Damn blonde hair day !
West69
: 123

« #17 : November 22, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »

::) So  That`s what head boards are for < heheheh ! < thought was place to secure my restraints ! lol

well me I kinda gotta watch the button , pushing had a lover 1 day and did`nt remember where he came from > Damn blonde hair day !

You seem pretty intelligent, so it must not be blonde everywhere. ;) ;D
inazuma
: 99

« #18 : November 22, 2011, 11:07:54 AM »

Cold relationship invites are always declined, for me it seems the majority of the annoyance comes from free users, I dont know what its like for other orientations but premium MM users are usually respectful, at least to me :P

Please! give us more poses!
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : November 22, 2011, 11:17:21 AM »

Think we all have done that  sunny, accepted , presuming a friend request from someone I had only chatted with b4.  >:(

Alyse
: 2

« #20 : November 22, 2011, 11:53:51 AM »

I can typically shrug off cold invites and cold relationship requests the FIRST time.  It's the repeat offenders that end up on 'ignore'.  Especially the ones that follow my room decline with another request.  After hitting decline three times within a few seconds, I  seek the ignore button. 

Though, there have been several gents that have hit the 'invite' button then do a quick follow up of:   " I didn't mean to do that, so sorry.  ...But now that I have your attention..."   Very few of these fellas end up with my attention...it takes a little more than that to get me interested.
Fantasy
: 95

« #21 : November 23, 2011, 02:50:47 AM »

i personally get aggravated enuff with the invites and relationship requests. i ignore right off the bat. is seriously irritating to me to be chatting to someone and get  6 or more colds in a row.. all of us really need a busy button, or SOMETHING we can stop them with....jus my lil 2cents worth, lol
and to me a friend is just that a friend,  and friendship is earned.....
islandsun

« #22 : November 23, 2011, 06:35:06 AM »

YES and please have some more class then you want to borrow my mouth for 5 minutes !

TightFit74
: 2415

« #23 : November 23, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »

Sorry to be blunt or too direct, but unfortunately in this game and most sex related sites, men are rude, forget all rules of engagement and courtecy. Not saying you ought to suck it up and deal with it, but rather find a way to let go of it unbothered.
Though I am not a girl and do not get hit on as often as you girls, I do get more as I desire for unwanted attention. I usually answer politly I am not interested, though occasionally I don't reply because i am busy. The window for cold invites I move out of view so I am not bothered by it during chatting.
When you calculate in that you will be cold invited 15 times when you are online, you are expecting it and ready for it. If you expect to be online and not be bothered by rude people, you will be disappointed. Be invited 10 times and you might even be happy that it is less as you expected. Get a few more and it was a worse night as anticipated but still better as expecting no idiots to scratch your door.
By this I am not saying that cold invites or rude behaviour are ok, far from it. I wish that everyone would treat everyone else as they expect to be treated themselves. Courtecy and politeness is still what I am aiming for... If only every member, free or premium, would take the time and read the instructions in the game. 6. start chat...., invite and enjoy the action in the game

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Fantasy

« #24 : November 24, 2011, 09:12:24 AM »

@Tight
can u tell me how to move the cold window out of view? i thought it just popped up when one recieved an invite and couldnt be hidden at all.
thank you. if i can do that, no need to get annoyed, lol
West69

« #25 : November 24, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »

@Tight
can u tell me how to move the cold window out of view? i thought it just popped up when one recieved an invite and couldnt be hidden at all.
thank you. if i can do that, no need to get annoyed, lol

Yes, I also am very curious about how to do this, not that I get a lot of "cold" (or otherwise lol) invites. I thought the "invite" window was generic, and didn't distinguish between "cold" or welcome invites. If you block the window, wouldn't you automatically block a lover or friend that was having trouble reaching you under "chat"? PS Of course I know they should check "chat" first, but sometimes the time lag is impractical, and if they are close friends, you may allow them some leeway???
strat
: 55

« #26 : November 24, 2011, 06:05:19 PM »

Zinah's point is quite interesting

Would be surely very good to have an option that would prevail anyone to send cold invite.
Not only then you can really get less of those unexpected and undesired multiple "decline click" that are always necessary, but this would also especially allow to stay out of room to flirt and/or chat in an amical way. I am sure we all love Sometine to have nice chats with on-line friends  while waiting for someone with who we have made an appointment, or just to flirt, of for the pleasure of chatting. With all these cold invite disturbance, you are almost obliged to go in room to be quiet... but then there is no possibility for the one you wait to call at arrival.
So you have to stay out, and decline, and manage long ignore list.
So I really like this idea to have this special "invite blocking" options.  Those then that want to talk are still free to do it
Kiss
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #27 : November 25, 2011, 02:19:16 AM »

oh, it's a real pain when peoples sending u cold invite and u are chatting whit friends......a cold invite block will be nice, but u have to remember to unlock it before a friend, after a chat, wan to invite u!   ;)

Fantasy

« #28 : November 25, 2011, 08:47:32 AM »

i hope this topic gets enuff notice from dev team, to actaully produce some results.
West69

« #29 : November 25, 2011, 08:53:37 AM »

i hope this topic gets enuff notice from dev team, to actaully produce some results.

Since sustaining our enthusiasm is the driving force behind AChat's success, I don't think they will push the "ignore" button on us Fantasy.
 ;) :D ;) ;D
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: