*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Cold invites" vs desperation?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: "Cold invites" vs desperation?  ( 23210 )
West69
: 123

« : November 21, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »

Just wondering, since "cold invites" is such a hot (pole-er-rising) topic. What percentage of MEN turn down cold invites vs women vs shemales?
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : November 21, 2011, 03:04:21 PM »

I turn down all and I might even block the persistent ones.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #2 : November 21, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »

i turn down all cold and ignore the person
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : November 21, 2011, 03:27:14 PM »

I turn down all,... seldom ignore though, 

strat
: 55

« #4 : November 21, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »

i turn down all, and those that are insisting goes on ignore
Cazzy
: 31

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #5 : November 21, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »

like bear i turn down all and seldom ignore, unless u get a pest.

Often tho I am out of room just talking to friends, and the colds start coming thro regularly or after a cursory "hi", or "wanna fuck". So out of courtesy I send a busy message or similar. Most then go away happy as they know you are not being difficult for the sake of it. However some do get a little pissy and keep colding. I guess where I am going with this is that the whole cold thing could be helped by a "just busy" light for when we are having chats out of room or playing wi the character editor.

Hugs Caz

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
Zinah
: 167

« #6 : November 21, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »

Cold invites are the biggest pita.  They happen when I'm playing with my outfits or just in chat/flirt mode.  It would be great if we could set ourselves unavailable so that it would be impossible to send us an invite.  The person on the other end would try immediately see :  "I'm sorry, that person isn't accepting invites at this time." That way they have the box on their screen, rather than cluttering up mine.
Bear

« #7 : November 21, 2011, 07:36:27 PM »

~ snip.. It would be great if we could set ourselves unavailable so that it would be impossible to send us an invite.  The person on the other end would try immediately see :  "I'm sorry, that person isn't accepting invites at this time." That way they have the box on their screen, rather than cluttering up mine.

;D yes... a little clutter on their screen for 10 seconds might slow them down a bit, and seems like a fair turning of the  table for once.

inazuma
: 99

« #8 : November 21, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »

I dont ignore a user unless they bug me a lot, i.e. if they're repeatedly sending cold invites. I still count it as cold unless I reply, if they just send "hi" then invite me I get pissed off. Im a slut, doesnt mean I dont deserve a little respect  :-*

Please! give us more poses!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #9 : November 21, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »

When i receive cold invits , i see the profile before say yes or no .  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
West69

« #10 : November 22, 2011, 12:24:48 AM »

Cold invites are the biggest pita.  They happen when I'm playing with my outfits or just in chat/flirt mode.  It would be great if we could set ourselves unavailable so that it would be impossible to send us an invite.  The person on the other end would try immediately see :  "I'm sorry, that person isn't accepting invites at this time." That way they have the box on their screen, rather than cluttering up mine.

This sounds like an excellent idea. I hope the game designers can incorporate it. It is exactly what I have been searching for, which is a polite way to educate people who are lacking in etiquette.

Also, Bear if you are listening (sorry didn't know how to put two quotes in one post), you mentioned "sending a busy signal or similar". Is there a single key you hit for this instead of putting the person back into the chat, then typing everything?
West69

« #11 : November 22, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »

OK, I HAVE to share this with you guys because it is related to the topic. Today I got a cold invite for a relationship.
Someone was inviting me to be their "lover". This was a new one for me, so I found their profile and messaged back:
" Did you send this in error since we have never met?" Her answer was to invite me to a room with no explanation.

Purely out of curiosity (quit laughing), I accepted. She then proceeded to fuck the hell out of me, then dumped me and ran out of the room without uttering a word. I went back to her profile and found she had FIVE spouses and my computer started smoking after pulling up over 100 "lovers".

After a good fuck and a laugh, I was happy I didn't fall into the trap of becoming just another charm on her bracelet. In addition, from a healthcare perspective, based upon her prolific activity, I am recommending that a small section of The Shop be leased out to a Pharmacy.

It probably wouldn't hurt to be able to buy condoms and antibiotics. :o ;D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : November 22, 2011, 03:04:44 AM »

Oh, well, i have 14 request of friendship from peoples i never meet....i don't hsve accept or refuse them, cause first i wanna see if i can meet them online first or soon, then i'll gonna take my decisio,

@West: what happend to u can be ilaroius....eh eh! but if it happend everyday, it's going to be frustrating!

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : November 22, 2011, 09:22:23 AM »

I've had anon friend/lover/spouse requests... I just turn them down because I figure if someone thinks that's a good idea I'm in no hurry to meet them. I don't ignore because they might later realize how clueless they were, but I decline and forget about them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #14 : November 22, 2011, 09:32:29 AM »

Cold Lover/friend request wise I turn down immediately.  If they can't make an effort to engage in conversation they are certainly neither, I do not need to appear as a notch on the bedpost for them.

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: