*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 12
: Do you want more MM, SS and MS poses?
Yes, definitely   -41 (64.1%)
Yes, even if they're not for me   -15 (23.4%)
I don't care   -5 (7.8%)
No, that would mean less MF poses for me   -3 (4.7%)
: 62

: Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?  ( 91409 )
Adera
: 3047

« : November 30, 2011, 05:56:02 AM »

I'm making a poll to see how many would actually want the devs to focus on what's really missing in AChat.

The poses available for MM and SS are simply just too few, they don't even cover the basics of what one expect to find. For MM I've got the impression that they need a few more fuck poses but mainly other poses such as poses for foreplay and in general more kissing. SS have a few poses for foreplay and such but only a single pose for fucking, I'd say more fuck poses primarily for SS but also other poses to fill in the huge gaps.

MS have quite a few poses that covers lots of categories... BUT there's only a single pose where a man can fuck a shemale. We can room in almost all kinds of ways until we get to penetration... then things just dies out and we're stuck with the sole pose which we've had since the beginning. For MS I'd like to say that a basic range of fuck poses is what is primarily needed before we can start pointing at specific poses that we think are needed. And to clarify, what I'm asking for is more poses where a man can fuck a shemale, not the other way around.
« : November 30, 2011, 06:44:01 AM Adera »
Fantasy
: 95

« #1 : November 30, 2011, 08:59:56 AM »

you have my full support on this matter Adera...
come on dev team, lets see some results. pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and thank you bunches!
Wish
: 34

« #2 : December 01, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »

+1000
Pole4hole
: 13

« #3 : December 01, 2011, 01:19:42 AM »

I'm making a poll to see how many would actually want the devs to focus on what's really missing in AChat.

The poses available for MM and SS are simply just too few, they don't even cover the basics of what one expect to find. For MM I've got the impression that they need a few more fuck poses but mainly other poses such as poses for foreplay and in general more kissing. SS have a few poses for foreplay and such but only a single pose for fucking, I'd say more fuck poses primarily for SS but also other poses to fill in the huge gaps.

MS have quite a few poses that covers lots of categories... BUT there's only a single pose where a man can fuck a shemale. We can room in almost all kinds of ways until we get to penetration... then things just dies out and we're stuck with the sole pose which we've had since the beginning. For MS I'd like to say that a basic range of fuck poses is what is primarily needed before we can start pointing at specific poses that we think are needed. And to clarify, what I'm asking for is more poses where a man can fuck a shemale, not the other way around.
  You tell them I am right behind you on this. Adera why are you the best?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : December 01, 2011, 02:48:23 AM »

Adera, and everyone else wanting this, I am behind you on this matter. We need those poses now, the reason why I am pantless again coming friday..

(Adera, there aren't many places more enjoyable as 'behind you' ;D)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #5 : December 01, 2011, 03:33:40 AM »

::) :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : December 01, 2011, 04:23:38 AM »

(Adera, there aren't many places more enjoyable as 'behind you' ;D)
don't bet on it so easy, Tight......this don't mean it will be a nice pleace....i'm sure it will be!   ::)

inazuma
: 99

« #7 : December 01, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »

When Tight gets pantless you know this shit is going down!  8)

As for more poses... The 2 things MM want most are Kissing and Blowjob poses. Should go some way to closing the gap of not having anything sensual other than masturbation. Although, missionary would be popular.

Please! give us more poses!
TightFit74

« #8 : December 01, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »

@Hentai I was speaking from personal experience *blushes, winks at Adera*

@ Inazuma I have always fought for your cause. Sometimes even felt the only one bumping the subject of gay poses. Glad you are here, with some others who should be a lot more active. Glad to have someone there to take over.. ;) (yes, yes putting feathers up my own behind...lol)

I fully support the request for basic poses for FF, SAnything (lol) and MM. These groups are underdeveloped and deserve to be acknowledged by offering them the basic poses.. There's work to do, A -team ;)

Adera

« #9 : December 01, 2011, 06:33:03 PM »

No need to blush Tight. ;) :P
TightFit74

« #10 : December 01, 2011, 07:07:53 PM »

It's the memory of that steamy encounter that made me blush Adera. Much adverse from the emotions suggested from the blush :)

hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 02, 2011, 09:08:40 AM »

A first attempt at SS pose today......dominated from behind! i know someone had say it isn't a good pose, but let me see how it is before judge. too bad they don't convert it for MS and MM.....mmmh, dunno if it work for MM, at the end anyway

Bear
: 3856

« #12 : December 02, 2011, 09:12:11 AM »

Well would have some limitations due to breast play... but if it works for SS then should be "adequate" for  MM.

Likewise.. disappointing no MS version made.

Adera

« #13 : December 02, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »

I'll have to check it out later.

Tight, it was a good encounter. :)
hentaiboy69

« #14 : December 02, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »

There is something i don't understand about this pose: in SF version, who is receiving!? looking at the portreit, in all three there is a girl whit strap-on, so i presume girl are dominant!?

: [1] 2 3 ... 12  
« previous next »
: