*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: What MF pose would you like seeing adapted for MM?
Glory Hole   -0 (0%)
Legs up   -1 (10%)
TG_Chaser - Snoodling   -1 (10%)
Sex Swing   -0 (0%)
Reversed Cowboy   -2 (20%)
Lying Foreplay   -6 (60%)
: 10

: [Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose  ( 37917 )
inazuma
: 99

« : November 30, 2011, 04:52:37 PM »

Ok, so what do MM users want? What poses do people want to see? My personal suggestion would be a kissing pose. Missionary and Reverse cowboy would also make nice suggestions. Please give you suggestions in the box below, its not difficult  :P

(What you say CAN make a difference, you just have to engage more with Achat and you'll see an improvement.)

What new pose would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a poll for which you can vote for your favorite. The winning pose will be sent to the AChat Team for development!

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested pose.
    include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

Post your ideas in the below topic - 

Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls >  E. -  Collecting Ideas for new MM poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2445.0.html

« : January 18, 2014, 02:50:10 PM Brandybee »

Please! give us more poses!
gideon
: 4

« #1 : December 01, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »

I want to suck kneeling just as in poses the man - the woman, still it is possible behind standing at a wall and as lying sideways with the lifted foot. Poses are still necessary where one man dominates over the second. Still it would be desirable poses with use dildo
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : January 16, 2012, 08:27:29 AM »

gideon, Jacquesza.....wellcome to the forum!

finally someone who can really support inazuma! be polite, work togheter and maybe you can have what you want!

scooter555
: 1

« #3 : January 21, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »

I would like a pose where one guy lays on his back with his legs resting on the other guys shoulders and able to lean over and kiss the guy while he fucks him
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : January 21, 2012, 09:23:05 AM »

Every suggestion is wellcome......and you are wellcome to in the forum, scooter!

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : January 22, 2012, 05:28:39 AM »

Welcome to all of you here! Nice you found the way - would you tell us how you made it? Do you talk about this forum together, did you search for it or was it one of our banner descriptions?

It also would be nice if you also join some of the other threads. They aren't just for FM, they are for everyone. I understand your wishes and also understand some of your emotions about the slow coming updates.
In this forum, we all are supporting each other! It doesn't matter if you are girl lovng girls or men, if you're shemale or boy loving girls. One thing I recognize to homo men - they come around, just ask one wish and leave if it isn' fulfilled at once (just few exceptions like inazuma).
Be part of our grwoing community here, share your ideas and also use the chance for some fun and smalltalk.
You might not just find more nice people, you also get the chance to keep more gays in game which means more fun for you.

wildthing37
: 1

« #6 : May 16, 2012, 08:36:25 PM »

kneeing blow job and all the other poses mf have please!
Urmel007
: 33

« #7 : July 11, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »

Hello,

i think, perhaps ther is missing an pose with more diffrent rimming and licking actions from behind, or one laying on his back.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : July 11, 2012, 08:56:53 PM »

@ scooter : welcome , the pose you ask yet exist for MF ( i dont remember the name ) and i agree with you its could be nice that it was adapted to all orientations  ;D

@ wildthing : welcome too :) , i can give you a tip :) find an hétéro girl friend of you who have tha MF poses and ask her to show you them . Then write the names of the poses you like somewhere , and post them here or create a topic named : Witch MF pose would you be offered to the MM orientation , this will show to dev team an idea of what you wait . And if you have time to propose your own pose , dont hésitate to do it here  ;D
« : July 11, 2012, 09:17:11 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
navigatordan

« #9 : July 12, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »

I would like a pose where one guy lays on his back with his legs resting on the other guys shoulders and able to lean over and kiss the guy while he fucks him

I ditto that.
navigatordan

« #10 : July 12, 2012, 08:08:38 PM »

1. Foreplay lying
2. Missionary
3. Glory hole.
4. Sex swing
5. Reversed cowboy.
6. legs up
Bear
: 3856

« #11 : July 18, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »

Adding a poll... hope it generates some more input here.

Urmel007
: 33

« #12 : July 18, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »

hello there,

like i said in my pose topic, here my thoughts about this topic.

For the Topic "new MM poses ideas" i am with Bear, that with single topics we could better discuss about.
The "new MM poses ideas" could be an sticky archiv for new ideas?

It is a little work, but it could look like the first post is an list about the actual ideas, linked with the especial pose topic?

What do you think about?

best regards

urmel
gideon

« #13 : August 05, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »

I want to suck kneeling just as in poses the man - the woman
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #14 : August 27, 2012, 03:36:09 AM »

Ok as gays seem not really active , here a selection of poses who could be nice for them :

- lets talk (nice one)
- show me what you feel (no reasons that only MF have this pose)
- 69 sideway (i'm sure they can adapt even for lesbians)
- lick seat ( adapted in suck seat maybe )
- lift your leg
- licking from behind
- bridge ( nice pose )
- Foot fetish pose ( This pose have the very better hug from all achat )
- Missionary
- Sitting doggy
- Riding on the chair
- chained

just tell me if some poses dont fit

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: